但后来阿尔杰并没有 想回去
But then Arj didn't want to go back,
就这样 我失去了翅膀 并变成了人
and that's how I lost my wings and became human.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我们是在角色扮演吗? 现在?
Are we role-playing right now?
我好想要你
I want you so bad.
不 嗯?
No. - Huh?
哦 我得去找杰夫了
Oh. I got to go find Jeff.
不 不 不 不 不 不 别管杰夫了
No, no, no, no, no, no. Forget about Jeff.
告诉我更多秘密
Tell me more secrets.
哟 你在这儿干嘛? 你还好吗?
Yo. What you doing here? You okay?
我不应该 莱纳德 你在这里
I shouldn't be here, Leonard.
这栋房♥子 这场派对 这不是我的
This house, this party, it's not mine.
就像我偷来的一样 来自其他人
It's like I stole it from someone else.
——美洲原住民? 不 不是他们
The Native Americans? - No, not them.
哟 有人有吗? 像这样的设置
Yo, anybody got a setup like this,
他们是从别人那里偷来的
they stole it from somebody.
嘿 你看到那个服务器了吗? 那个留着长头发的人?
Hey, did you see that server that had long hair?
——那个黑人女孩? - 是的
The Black girl? - Yeah.
什么?就因为我是黑人? 你觉得我知道她在哪儿吗?
What, 'cause I'm Black, you think I know where she is?
你觉得我能追踪 所有黑人 在你的派对上?
You think I can track all the Black people at your party?
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
我们前段时间出去了
We went out a while ago.
她很棒 但我就是太讲究了
She's great. But I'm just too fancy.
这让我们之间产生了隔阂
It kinda pulled us apart.
你真有品味
You are fancy.
但你有一颗善良的心
But you got heart.
你见到我的时候 我只是 街上的某个家伙
When you saw me, I was just some dude on the street.
你还帮我买♥♥了套公♥寓♥
And you got me an apartment.
你赢了 一套定制的燕尾服
You got me a custom-made tuxedo.
我在这儿吃东西 鲑鱼十字花科...
I'm over here eating salmon cros...
十字路口……十字路口……
cros... crossa...
我甚至都念不出来 我正在吃的东西
I can't even pronounce the things I'm eating.
也许她根本不知道 真正的你
Maybe she just don't know who you really are.
嘿
Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
你们的聚会渐渐结束了
Your party kinda winded down.
是的 我想确实如此
Yeah, I guess it did.
你还好吗? - 是的
You okay? - Yeah.
你在干什么? 你想出去玩吗? 哪怕一分钟?
What are you doing now? Do you want to hang out for a minute?
我得去打扫卫生
I got to clean up.
看起来像 他们差不多完成了
It looks like they're pretty much done.
拜托 什么? 你现在恨我吗?
Come on, what, do you hate me now?
不 我不恨你
No, I don't hate you.
你知道 你是 这里只有我一个人
You know, you're the only person here
我想和……一起玩
I wanted to hang out with,
以及其他所有人 终于消失了
and everyone else is finally gone.
你怎么说?
What do you say?
你想跳舞吗? 我们仍然保留着迪斯科舞池
You want to dance? We still got the disco floor.
你是对的
You were right.
我们应该去巴黎的
We should've gone to Paris.
我以为我可以 做出改变
I thought I could make a difference,
但是 呃 真是浪费时间
but, uh, it was a waste of time.
那不是真的
That's not true.
我输了
I lost.
所以你的答案是什么? 放弃?
So what's your answer? Give up?
你住在一栋大房♥子里 带游泳池
You're in a huge house with a pool
告诉我不要放弃 战斗
telling me not to give up, to fight.
我该如何反抗 一家巨型公♥司♥
How can I fight a giant corporation
当我战斗时 只是为了勉强糊口?
when I'm fighting just to get by?
我的房♥租涨了
My rent went up.
我失去了我的公♥寓♥我……
I lost my apartment. I...
我在睡觉 在我表弟的车里 Arj
I'm sleeping in my cousin's car, Arj.
你永远不会 相信我 但是……
You'll never believe me, but...
我去过那里
...I've been there.
即使你拥有 你现在就在这里
Even if you have, you're here now.
而且它很漂亮
And it's beautiful.
真可惜!我想去
Damn! I want to go.
我想去 去巴黎 但是……
I want to go to Paris, but...
我知道发生了什么事 下面地面上
I know what's going on on the ground down there.
相反 站在这里
And instead of being up here
喝最精致的酒 你买♥♥的酒
drinking the fanciest wine you got,
我想我宁愿 下去……
I guess I'd rather be down there...
争取获得 这里人比较多
fighting to get more people up here,
不仅仅是我自己
rather than just myself.
我得走了
I got to go.
漂亮宝贝
Pretty Baby.
你开枪打我了!
You shot me!
哦 不 杰夫!你没事吧?
Oh, no, Jeff! Are you okay?
你为什么要开枪打我?
Why'd you shoot me?
你说:“不要犹豫” 先开枪 后问话
You said, "Don't hesitate. Shoot first, questions later."
我以为你是 一个吸食冰♥毒♥的入室盗窃犯!
I thought you were a home invader on meth!
我说过这话吗?
I said that?
你还记得我吗?
You remember me?
当我带你来的时候 拉面和煎饺 你还记得我!
When I brought you that ramen and gyoza, you remembered me!
我就知道! - 我很抱歉!
I knew it! - I'm so sorry!
我要拨♥打♥911!
I'm going to call 911!
我现在就在做这件事! 你这个混♥蛋♥
I'm doing that now! - You fucking asshole.
我就知道!你骗了我 你竟然开枪打我!
I knew it! You lied to me and you shot me!
你真是个坏人 阿杰!
You're a bad man, Arj!
我找不到我的手♥机♥了!
I can't find my phone!
用我的!
Use mine!
雅利安人?
Arj?
杰夫 你还好吗?
Jeff, are you okay?
加百列 召唤天使 涉及枪击事件!
Gabriel, call an angel that deals with gunshots!
我没有办法 联♥系♥他们
I have no way to contact them,
而且它们通常都有效 在城里的另一个地方
and they usually work in a different part of town.
我带你来过 进入我的生活
I brought you into my life,
我给了你布拉塔奶酪
I gave you burrata,
然后你就拿走了 一切都来自我
and then you took everything from me.
你骗了我 你偷走了我所有的舞步
You lied to me, you stole all my dance moves,
然后你就开枪打死我了
and then you shot me.
对不起 兄弟 你为什么有枪? 首先?
I'm sorry, man. Why'd you have a gun in the first place?
嗯 我没想到我会…… 会被它射中的人
Well, I didn't think I'd be the one who'd get shot by it.
从统计学角度来看 你会感到惊讶的
Statistically, you'd be surprised.
好的 现在不行 这样可以吗?
Okay, not now. Is that all right?
阿杰 你为什么要骗我?
Why did you lie to me, Arj?
我的生活很艰难
My life is hard.
你的 非常简单又有趣
Yours is really easy and fun.
我回不去了
I couldn't go back.
但它已经过去了 时间足够长了
But it's gone on long enough.
加布里埃尔 我该如何切换回去?
Gabriel, how do I switch back?
嗯 你已经告诉我了
Well, you've told me.
如果你想 切换回来
If you want to switch back
回到你过去的生活 这事应该发生
to your old life, it should happen.
那么 为什么这件事没有发生呢?
Well, why isn't it happening?
你想回去 因为你感到内疚 关于杰夫
You want to go back because you feel guilty about Jeff,
但你仍然没有感觉 你的生活 你真实的生活 值得活下去
but you still don't feel your life, your real life, is worth living.
你没有希望
You don't have hope.
需要澄清的是 他没有 只要想回去就行了
Just to be clear, he does not only have to want to go back,
我当时也是这么想的 我们一直在努力 一直以来
which was what I thought we've been going for this whole time,
他必须是 对此感到兴奋吗?
he has to be psyched about it?
是的
Yes.
嗯 为什么会这样呢? 这种情况发生过吗?
Well, why would that ever happen?
无意冒犯
No offense.
我不知道 我们还能做些什么?
I don't know what else we can do.
这已经是 非常难熬的一周
This has been a very stressful week.
或许我们会回去 到我家去?
Maybe we go back to my house?
严格来说 就是你的房♥子
Technically, your house.
我们的房♥子?
Our house?
目前
For now.
电影精选列表