希望你玩得开心
I hope you're having fun.
尊敬的 Foodzr 员工
"Dear valued Foodzr associate,
下周 我们将进行调整 主要依靠机器人配送
"next week, we are shifting to primarily robo delivery.
您的评分并不 达到我们的标准吗?
"Your rating does not meet our threshold"?
您的帐户是 立即终止
"Your account is terminated immediately."
他妈的!
Fuck!
杰夫? - 是的!
Jeff? - Yeah!
怎么了?
What's wrong?
这太难了 老兄
This is too hard, man.
比如 如何 有人会这样做吗?
Like, how do people do this?
大家好吗? 不仅仅是悲惨
How is everyone not just miserable
而且总是很生气?
and angry all the time?
我甚至都不认识 情况糟到那种地步
I don't even have it that bad,
我几乎快要撑不住了 这里有个帖子
and I'm barely hanging on by a thread here.
在我过去的生活里 我只是去度假了而已
In my old life, all I did was go on vacation,
而且参加起来非常非常容易 以及愉快的Zoom会议
and attend very, very easy and pleasant Zoom meetings.
我要把它要回来!
I want that back!
妈的 是猪
Shit, it's the pigs.
这正是我们他妈的最不需要的!
Just what we fucking need!
请给我解释一下 我该如何取回我的车?
Explain to me how I get my car back?
到车辆扣押场去
Go down to the impound lot,
支付所有未付的款项 停车罚单
pay all of your unpaid parking tickets
以及扣押费
and the impound fee.
你的车每天都停在那里 车辆扣押费上涨
Each day your car stays there, impound fee goes up.
系统很棒 谢谢
Great system. Thank you.
同样的事情 这件事发生在了Arj身上
This same thing happened to Arj.
什么?你什么意思?
What? What do you mean?
你解雇他之后 他去捐献血浆了
After you fired him, he went to donate plasma
然后他就昏过去了 在丹尼餐厅
and then he passed out at a Denny's,
当他醒来时 他的车被拖走了
and when he woke up, his car was towed.
诡异的
Weird.
我们该怎么办?
What are we going to do?
我真的不知道 伙计
I really don't know, man.
我们无家可归 我现在没有工作
We have nowhere to live. I have no job now.
我们真的需要 一些钱
We just really need some money.
什么? - 漂亮宝贝
What? - Pretty Baby.
我的手表
My watches.
我们可以拿到我的手表了!
We can get my watches!
你的手表? - 是的!
Your watches? - Yeah!
我们走吧!
Let's go!
这里发生了什么事?
What's going on here?
今天是我的生日
It's my birthday.
哦
Oh.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
不 是阿杰的 生日快乐!
No, it's Arj's birthday now,
他偷了 我的40岁生日派对!
he stole my 40th birthday party!
我甚至不知道 我的生日
I don't even know my birthday.
我们还能做到吗? 去买♥♥手表?
Are we still going to be able to get the watches?
是的 他没有 记住我们是谁
Yeah, he doesn't remember who we are.
没关系 这其实挺好的
It's fine. This is actually good.
我蹑手蹑脚地溜上楼
I sneak upstairs.
我仍然记得那段代码 放到保险箱里
I still remember the code to the safe.
如果我能得到《漂亮宝贝》 我们这辈子都不用愁了
If I can get Pretty Baby, we're set for life.
我仍然为此感到难过 偷窃
I still feel bad about the stealing.
这不算偷窃 因为这一切都是我的!
It's not stealing because all this is mine!
快点!
Come on!
这是真的
That's true.
哦 你得到了 你在开玩笑吧
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
♪ 律动在心中 ♪
♪ Groove is in the heart ♪
他偷了我的套路!
He stole my routine!
♪ 律动在心中 ♪
♪ Groove is in the heart ♪
整件事 是我的主意!
This whole thing was my idea!
♪ 律动在心中 ♪
♪ Groove is in the heart ♪
这是你干的 你毁了我的生日
You did this. You ruined my birthday.
杰夫 手表
Jeff, the watches.
好的 好的
Yeah, okay, okay.
有几个家伙 守卫楼梯
There's some guys guarding the stairs.
我要跑一圈 尽量等他们过去
I'm going to do a lap, try to wait them out,
或许可以去自助餐桌看看
maybe hit that buffet table.
他甚至连我的餐饮服务商都抢走了!
He even stole my caterer!
该死的
Goddamn it.
是的 我会回来的
Yeah, I'll be back.
你 你知道的 做你自己的事融入其中
You, you know, do your thing. Blend in.
♪ 我别无所求 ♪
♪ I couldn't ask for another ♪
♪ 不 我不能 再要一个♪
♪ No, I couldn't ask for another ♪
♪ DJ Soul 势不可挡 ♪
♪ DJ Soul was on a roll ♪
♪ 我听说 他不能被卖♥♥掉♪
♪ I've been told he can't be sold ♪
♪ 他并不凶残…… ♪
♪ He's not vicious... ♪
她身上有股味道 比如蓝莓
She smelled like blueberries.
回头见 伦纳德
I'll see you later, Leonard.
他在健身房♥认识的朋友?
His friend from the gym?
你好吗?
Hello! How are you?
我很好
I'm good.
这不是我的 生日快乐 今天是你的生日!
It's not my birthday, it's your birthday!
Arj的爸爸?
Arj's dad?
走吧 我们出发! 走吧!走吧!
Come on, let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
走吧!走吧!
Let's go! Let's go!
杰夫?
Jeff?
不 坦纳 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
No, Tanner, what the fuck are you doing?
别太依赖艺术 伙计!
Don't lean on the art, man!
这是某人的画作 看在基♥督♥的份上
This is someone's painting, for Christ's sakes.
我为什么会成为朋友 跟这些混♥蛋♥在一起?
Why was I friends with these assholes?
嘿 琳达 你好吗?
Yo, Linda, what's up?
嘿 我认识你吗?
Hey, do I know you?
哦 嗯
Oh, um,
这么说吧 我们知道 来生相伴
let's just say we knew each other in another life.
生病的 - 是的
Sick. - Yeah.
你认识那个人吗? 他留着长头发
Do you know that guy, he's got the long hair,
个子有点高 - 是的嗯哼
kinda tall. - Yes. Uh-huh.
是的 加布里埃尔 他简直就是个天使
Yeah, Gabriel. He's an angel.
他真是帅呆了 - 是的
He's fucking hot. - Yeah.
我要走了 坐在他脸上
I'm going to go sit on his face.
那将 真的把他搞糊涂了
That will really confuse him.
杰夫在这里吗?
Is Jeff here?
哦 不
Oh, no.
但我们还是得到了一些 老兄 蘑菇巧克力 你想尝一口吗?
But we got some mushroom chocolates, dude. You want a nibble?
哦 巧克力 - 我们走吧
Ooh, chocolate. - Let's go.
谢谢
Thanks.
味道怪怪的
Tastes funky.
我还能再要一个吗? - 当然
Can I have another one? - Sure.
国王 请下台
Go off, king.
嗯
Mmm.
埃琳娜?
Elena?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我目前正在服役 一些三文鱼烤面包片
I am currently serving some salmon crostini.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢但是…… 我开始工作
Thanks. But what's... - I started working
对于这家餐饮公♥司♥ 在旁边
for this catering company on the side.
我不知道那是 直到我收到你的地址为止 到房♥子那里
I didn't know it was your address till I got to the house.
哦 我得回去工作了
Oh. - I got to get back to work.
在...
W...
舞姿很棒! 顺便一提
Nice dance moves, by the way.
那么 你是怎么认识Arj的?
So, how do you know Arj?
哇
Wow.
我不知道我能不能说 - 哦
I don't know if I can say. - Oh.
你能保守秘密吗?
Can you keep a secret?
哦 我喜欢秘密
Oh, I love secrets.
嗯 我用 成为天使
Well, I used to be an angel.
我改变了阿尔杰的人生
And I switched Arj's life
——与杰夫的生命有关 - 哦
with Jeff's life. - Oh.
电影精选列表