嘿 新公♥寓♥怎么样?
Hey, how is the new apartment?
嗯 很舒适
Um, it's cozy.
太好了 太好了我当时 和艾莎阿姨说话
Great, great. I was talking to Ayesha Auntie.
你的小表弟纳文 找到了一份非常好的工作 与微软合作
Your little cousin Naveen got a really good job with Microsoft.
他赚了很多钱
He's making lot of money.
纳文真棒
Good for Naveen.
或许他能帮到你 找到一份工作
Maybe he can help you to get a job.
我是一名编辑 我从事纪录片制♥作♥工作
I'm an editor. I work on documentaries.
我要去哪里? 在微软做什么?
What am I going to do at Microsoft?
或许你可以拍一部纪录片 关于纳文
Maybe you can do a documentary about Naveen.
他非常聪明 成功人士 衣着考究
He's very smart, successful, well-dressed.
好的嗯 好吧 我会考虑一下
Okay. Um, well, I'll think about it.
欢迎来到睡眠小镇!
Welcome to Sleep Town,
睡眠辅助播客
the sleep assistance podcast.
现在 慢慢感受 你身体的每个部位 今日工作结束
Now, slowly feel each part of your body shutting down for the day.
你的脚 你的小腿 你的上半身……
Your feet, your lower legs, your upper...
想听播客吗? 没有广♥告♥?
Want to hear the pod with no ads?
前往我们的频道 立即订阅
Go to our channel and subscribe now.
获取独家睡眠故事 冥想等等
Get exclusive sleep stories, meditations and more.
每月仅需5.99美元
Only $5.99 a month.
好了 各位 大家围过来
All right. Everyone, let's gather around.
他就在那里 这个迷失的灵魂
And there he was, this lost soul,
他双手抱头
his head in his hands,
准备头朝下跳下去 进入尼亚加拉大瀑布
about to jump headfirst into Niagara Falls.
当他徘徊在边缘时
As he lurked over the edge,
他眼中充满了恐慌 正如他所想的那样
panic filled his eyes as he thought,
“哦 不难道这就是结局吗?”
"Oh, no. Is this the end?"
我把胳膊搭在他的肩膀上 他说:
I put my arm on his shoulder and said,
“肯尼斯 我是个天使”
"Kenneth, I'm an angel.
我的名字是阿兹拉尔 我是来救你的
"My name is Azrael. I'm here to save you."
我给他看了 他活着的意义是什么?
I showed him what he had to live for.
反映出的愿景 他生命中所寄予的希望
Visions that reflected the hope his life promised.
为儿子欢呼 在一场足球比赛中
Cheering his son at a soccer game,
他抱着妻子坐在沙发上 在一个慵懒的星期天
holding his wife on the couch on a lazy Sunday,
在公园里玩耍 和他的狗……
playing in the park with his dog...
鞋带
Shoelace.
我现在明白了我的生活 它本身就很珍贵
"I see now that my life was precious as it was.
“谢谢 感谢你为我指明方向
"Thank you for showing me my path.
“你是一位特别的天使”
"You are a special angel."
玛莎?
Martha?
是的 加布里埃尔
Yes, Gabriel.
我有什么办法可以 更有意义 像阿兹瑞尔那样的职责?
Is there any way I can have more meaningful duties like Azrael?
我想引导人们
I want to guide people,
我想改变他们的生活 我想拯救一个迷失的灵魂
I want to change their lives, I want to save a lost soul.
为了拯救一个迷失的灵魂 你必须找到一个迷失的灵魂
To save a lost soul, you have to find a lost soul.
找到迷失的灵魂 这并不容易 加布里埃尔
Finding a lost soul is not easy, Gabriel.
为他们指明方向……
And showing them a path is...
非常困难
Is incredibly difficult.
但我今天看到了一个人 他的工作就是排队
But I saw a person today. His job is waiting in line.
他准备放弃了 以他的生命为代价
He's ready to give up on his life.
但这并非你的任务 是加布里埃尔吗?
But that's not your task, is it, Gabriel?
短♥信♥功能怎么样? 开车去哪儿?
How's the texting and driving going?
很多 人们真的很喜欢做这件事
It's a lot. People really love doing it.
你这周有什么安排?
What do you have this week?
嗯 我应该保存 一个名叫埃琳娜的女人
Um, I'm supposed to save a woman named Elena,
在某地工作的人 被称为硬件天堂
who works at a place called Hardware Heaven.
她几乎要退缩了 撞到电线杆上
She almost backs into a telephone pole.
但你不会让 这种情况发生过吗?
But you're not going to let that happen, are you?
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
一步一步来
One step at a time.
是啊呃……
Yeah. Uh...
客户服务 水暖工需要用到
Customer service needed in plumbing.
♪ 转啊转 ♪
♪ Round and round ♪
♪ 上下 ♪
♪ Up and down ♪
♪ 穿过街道 你所在的城镇♪
♪ Through the streets of your town ♪
很多 先生 仅限顾客 你不能在这里睡觉
Lot's for customers only, sir. You can't sleep here.
我知道我只是 准备去买♥♥些杂货
I know. I was just about to go get some groceries.
真的吗?看起来是这样 你把窗户遮住了 然后就睡着了
Really? Looks like you covered up your windows and went to sleep.
我知道那就是那个 看起来是这样 但是……
I know that's what it looks like, but...
别让我抓到你 我又来这里了
Don't let me catch you out here again.
好的
Okay.
♪ 还有太阳 今天看起来不错吧?♪
♪ And don't the sun look good today? ♪
♪闪耀♪
♪ Shine ♪
♪ 但雨就要来了 ♪
♪ But the rain is on its way ♪
♪闪耀♪
♪ Shine ♪
♪ 看屠夫闪耀 他的刀 ♪
♪ Watch the butcher shine his knives ♪
哟 Arj 我的印度兄弟 到底怎么回事?
Yo, Arj, my Indian brother. What's going on, man?
嘿 莱纳德 你好吗?
Hey, what's up, Leonard?
你知道 你没有 顺便提一下 我是印度人 每次你跟我打招呼
You know, you don't have to mention I'm Indian every time you say hi.
哦 我的错 你是巴基斯坦人吗?
Oh, my bad. You Pakistani?
忘了这件事吧
Just forget about it.
呃 你还好吗? 嘿 帮个忙
Uh, you good? - Yo, quick favor.
你带了牙膏 我可以借吗?我没钱了
You got some toothpaste I could borrow? I'm all out.
嗯 是的
Uh, yeah.
干得好 - 哦 谢谢
Here you go. - Oh, thanks.
哦 你没有那一个 略微泛白 你喜欢水晶吗?
Oh, you don't have the one with the little whitening crystals, do you?
我今晚有个重要的约会
I got a big date tonight.
不 不好意思怎么了? 这次重要约会?
No, sorry. What's up with this big date?
哦 哟 这个叫苏珊的女孩 她在CVS工作 在伯班克
Oh, yo, this girl Susan, she works at the CVS up in Burbank.
我问 我说 “哟 你为什么有股味道?” 像蓝莓那样吗?
I asked, I said, "Yo, why you smell like blueberries?"
现在 我们要去约会
And now, we're going on a date.
那样做成功了吗? 当然
That worked? - Hell, yeah.
老兄 女孩们都喜欢它 当你了解气味的时候
Dude, girls love it when you know smells.
这说明你很细心 试试看
That shows you notice things. Try it.
走到一个女孩面前 然后就像 “哟 女孩 你身上有股新车的味道
Go up to a girl and be like, "Yo, girl, you smell like a new car."
因为那是 人人都喜欢的味道
'Cause that's everyone's favorite smell.
那你为什么不告诉苏珊呢? 她身上有股新车的味道?
Well, why didn't you tell Susan she smelled like a new car?
因为她身上有股味道 比如蓝莓
'Cause she smelled like blueberries.
没错 这很有道理 莱昂纳德 回头见
Yep, that makes sense. I'll see you later, Leonard.
给我 明天买♥♥牙膏
Just give me the toothpaste tomorrow.
哟 回头见
Yo, later, man.
♪ 哦 我需要 哦 ♪
♪ Oh, I need, ooh ♪
♪ 哦 我需要 呜呜呜 ♪
♪ Oh, I need, ooh-ooh ♪
♪ 哦哦 我需要 哦 ♪
♪ Oh-oh, I-I need, ooh ♪
♪ 哦 我需要 哦 ♪
♪ Oh, I need, ooh ♪
♪ 哦 我需要 ♪
♪ Oh, I need ♪
♪ 更美好的日子 ♪
♪ Brighter days ♪
雅利安人?
Arj?
嗯 是的我在这里 清理车♥库♥
Uh, yeah. I'm here to clean out the garage.
不错 不错 我是杰夫一个普列人
Nice, nice. I'm Jeff. A plej.
等待
Wait.
你当时在“会有面包”餐厅吗? 日前?
Were you at There Will Be Buns the other day?
是的 我喜欢那个地方
Yeah, love that place.
线条很漂亮 真是残酷啊! 我希望如此
Line's pretty brutal though, huh? - I hope so.
我是一名投资者 所以我们喜欢排长队
I'm an investor, so we likes a long line.
我的朋友 大卫·哈伯曼 你知道他是做什么的吗?
My buddy, David Haberman, you know what he does?
他花钱雇人排队 对他来说你应该试试
He pays a guy to wait in line for him. You should try that.
嗯 这倒是个好主意
Mmm. That's a good idea.
车♥库♥在这边多久? 你一直在做TaskSergeant的任务吗?
Garage is this way. How long you been doing TaskSergeant?
呃 几个月
Uh, a few months.
哦 不得不说 他们已经 真是我的救命恩人
Oh, got to say, they've been a lifesaver for me.
我的助理离开了 不久前
My assistant left a little while ago.
哇
Whoa.
那是真的930吗?
Is that a real 930?
是“寡妇制♥造♥者”吗?
The Widowmaker, right?
呃 老实说 我不知道 我甚至都没开过它
Uh, honestly, I have no idea. I've never even driven it.
我不会开手动挡车 什么?你得学着点
I can't drive stick. - What? You got to learn.
我会 但首先 我们得先去车♥库♥
I will. But first, the garage.
所以 我需要 所有这些东西都放在这里 这里有塑料容器
So, I need all this stuff put in these plastic containers here,
如果你能这样做 我会非常高兴 注入新的活力 把这些泳池漂浮物放进去
and I'd love it if you could breathe some new life into these pool floaties.
电影精选列表