而这位天使般的人将会 让你永远下地狱
and this angel man will send you to Hell forever.
惩罚他!
Smite him!
我不能把人送入地狱
I can't send someone to Hell.
实际上 这不是我的职责范围
That's actually not my department.
我的天啊 老兄 你真是帮不上什么忙!
Good God, man, you are very unhelpful!
听
Listen.
我在洛杉矶附近开车
I drive around L.A.
我看到了无家可归的人 无家可归危机
I see the homeless, houseless crisis
我们所遭遇的这一切
that has befallen us,
我之前并不知道这一点 你也是其中的一份子
and I did not know that you were a part of that,
我不想让你这样
and I don't want you to be.
但话虽如此
But that being said,
我认为偷窃 我整个人生
I think stealing my entire life
有点苛刻了
is a little bit harsh.
你不 Arj是个坏人
You're not a bad person, Arj.
我知道你不知道 想伤害杰夫 拥有美好的生活
I know you don't want to hurt Jeff to have a good life.
好的 我换回去 - 耶!太棒了!
All right, I'll switch back. - Yeah! Fuck yeah!
但我想要几天时间 - 为了什么?
But I want a few days. - For what?
做点好玩的事 好吗?
To do some fun shit, okay?
再过几天吧
Come on, a few days.
杰夫?
Jeff?
你知道吗?
You know what?
如果真是那样的话 你觉得你需要 我会这么做
If that's what you feel you need, I will do that.
好的 - 好的
Okay. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
所以在此期间 我能弄到几千块吗?
So in the meantime, can I get a few grand
这样我就可以得到 比如 酒店房♥间之类的?
so I can get, like, a hotel room and shit?
是啊是啊 我们给你安排个不错的套房♥吧 在马尔蒙城♥堡♥酒店
Yeah, yeah, let's get you a nice suite at the Chateau Marmont.
或者干脆去死吧!
Or how about get fucked!
你解雇了我 因为我投了 大概300美元 用你的信♥用♥卡♥!
You fired me 'cause I put, like, $300 on your credit card!
你为什么不坚持下去呢? 几天?
Why don't you tough it out for a few days?
我懂了 这里发生了什么事?
I see what's happening here.
吃掉富人 我说得对吧?
Eat the rich, am I right?
您认为 因为我是个科技宅男
You think 'cause I'm a tech bro,
我无法过你这样的生活 就一会儿?
I can't live your life for a little while?
我可以过你的生活 在睡梦中
I can live your life in my sleep.
我出身贫寒 我是白手起家的
I came from nothing. I'm self-made.
你出身贫寒吗?
You came from nothing?
哦 我来自非常…… 起步非常简陋
Oh, I came from very, very humble beginnings.
你父母做了什么?
What'd your parents do?
我父亲是 一位骨科医生
My father was an orthopedic surgeon,
还有我的母亲 从事法律工作
and my mother practiced law.
唔 - 在一家相当大的公♥司♥
Hmm. - At a pretty big firm.
唔
Hmm.
但事实并非如此 我得到的钱
But that is not the money that I got
我的手♥机♥ 塔状物
for my cell phone tower thing.
那来自 我的祖父
That came from my grandfather,
谁拥有报纸
who owned newspapers.
你知道吗?
You know what?
尽情享用水果 我辛勤工作的成果
Enjoy the fruits of my hard work.
我会出去的 很好!
I'll be out there just fine!
好的
Okay.
那么 什么是…… 你打算怎么做?
Well, what are you going to do?
我将给你 一些空间
I'm going to give you some space
再见 几天后
and see you in a few days.
再见
Bye.
嘿 杰夫?
Hey, Jeff?
所以 嗯 自从我失去了翅膀之后 我需要一个住处
So, um, since I lost my wings, I need a place to stay.
我可以搬来和你一起住吗?
Can I move in with you?
我的意思是 我就生活在这种状态里 现在这家小汽车旅馆真糟糕
I mean, I'm living in this yucky little motel now.
什么?我们要去哪儿? 同床共枕?
What, are we going to share a bed?
我钻进被窝里去 然后你就过去了
I'll go under the covers and you go over.
或者我会过去 然后你就沉下去了
Or I'll go over and you go under.
随你喜欢 你怎么说?
Whichever you prefer. What do you say?
室友?
Roomies?
我马上下来
I'll be right down.
所以 就像 你会飞吗?
So, like, could you fly?
呃 不
Uh, no.
我的翅膀太小了
My wings were too small.
不 并非如此 翅膀的大小
Well, it's not the size of the wing.
确实如此 - 哦 那太可惜了
Actually, it is. - Oh, that's too bad.
你好?
Hello?
退房♥时间
Checkout time.
你好?
Hello?
一秒钟
One second.
你好?
Hello?
呃 该退房♥了
Uh, checkout time.
我不想退房♥ 我想留在这里
I don't want to check out. I would like to stay here.
你想留下来 你付钱
You want to stay, you pay money.
多少钱? - 125 美元
How much money? - $125.
我没有 现在就要这么多钱
I don't have that much money right now.
如果没有 你就结账
If no have, you check out.
我付钱给你怎么样? 今晚之前可以吗?
How about I pay you by tonight? Is that okay?
好的 - 谢谢
Okay. - Thank you.
我们需要找到一种方法 赚点钱
We need to find a way to make some money.
干得好
Here you go.
嘿 有任何更新吗? 关于墨西哥式煎蛋 给亚历克斯?
Hey, is there any update on the huevos rancheros for Alex?
嗯 还要再等15分钟
Um, gonna be another 15.
十五分钟?
Fifteen minutes?
我不知道 伙计 我在这里双排停车了!
I don't know, man. - I'm double parked over here!
你听到这些喇叭声了吗?
You hear these honks?
这些喇叭声是给我的!
These honks are for me!
给Alex下单
Order for Alex.
谢谢发生了什么事? 到15分钟?
Thank you. What happened to 15 minutes?
什么 你想让我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
我讨厌我的生活 - 谢谢
I hate my life. - Thank you.
拜托!你不能 双排停车!走吧!
Come on! You can't double park! Let's go!
一秒钟 - 去找份宠物照看的工作吧!
One second. - Get a pet-sitting job!
对不起!好的 走吧 走吧 走吧!
Sorry! Okay. - Let's go, go, go!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
拉屎
Shit.
妈的!
Oh, shit!
你撞到一辆车了
You hit a car.
我知道我撞到车了 我明白了!
I know I hit a car, I can see that!
我已经习惯了 到我普通汽车的摄像头
I'm used to my normal car's cameras
还有传感器之类的东西 它发出哔哔声
and sensors and shit, it beeps.
我需要哔哔声!
I need the beeps!
披萨很好吃 五星好评!
"Pizza was yummy. Five stars!"
好的!
Nice!
他们给了你 1.15 美元小费
They tipped you $1.15.
迪克斯!
Dicks!
杰夫 蕾妮开始坐立不安了 关于她的夏威夷盖饭
Jeff, Renee's getting antsy about her poke bowl.
对 告诉她 它正在运送途中
Yeah, tell her it's on the way.
她为什么需要 这么快就吃到夏威夷盖饭了?
Why does she need this poke bowl so soon?
咱们去买♥♥些东西吧 给马丁的泰式炒河粉
Let's pick up some pad Thai for Martin.
我可以使用 去一下洗手间?
Can I use your restroom real quick?
司机不能 去洗手间
Drivers can't use the bathroom.
太好了 谢谢
Great, thanks.
开始点餐! 我准备吃饭了
Order up! I'm ready for my food.
哦 你一定是 你在开玩笑吧?
Oh, you got to be fucking kidding me.
你在供应这个东西 在我之前?
You're serving this thing before me?
这就是机器人获胜的方式 你知道
This is how the robots win, you know.
杰夫 阿什利想知道 哪里有意大利通心粉
Jeff, Ashley's wondering where the rigatoni is.
嗯 告诉阿什利
Yeah, well, tell Ashley
他们给了她通心粉 直到最后一个人
they gave her rigatoni to the last guy
然后他们给了我 鸡肉帕尔马干酪
and then they gave me chicken parm,
现在我得回去了
and now I got to go back
到那个地方 给她弄来通心粉
to the place to get her rigatoni
当他们制♥作♥时 全新的里加托尼通心粉
while they make a whole new rigatoni.
直接告诉她就行了 很快就会到了
Just tell her it'll be there soon.
电影精选列表