我想念这只霸王龙 他是我儿子
I miss this T. rex. He's my boy.
我得回去了 去冷水池 那是什么?
I got to head back to the cold plunge. - What's that?
就像一场非常寒冷的冰冻 一浴缸冷水
It's like a really freezing cold tub of water,
我坐在那里 持续三分钟
and I sit in there for three minutes,
然后我就跑去桑拿房♥ 持续15分钟
and then I run to my sauna for 15 minutes,
然后我就回去了 如此往复四次
and then I go back and forth four times.
据说非常好 促进血液循环
It's supposed to be very good for your circulation.
它有效吗?
Does it work?
说实话 我完全不知道
Honestly, I have no idea.
呃 如果你需要我的话 直接敲桑拿房♥门就行了
Uh, if you need me, just knock on the sauna.
好的
All right.
好了 我们来降降温吧
Okay, let's get cold.
他妈的!
Fuck!
哦 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
是时候纵身一跃了
Time to plunge.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
繁荣
Boom.
我的天哪! 你看我的车♥库♥多干净!
Holy fuck! Look how clean my garage is.
五星好评! - 谢谢
Five stars, man. - Thanks.
抱歉 我有点饿了 你当时在里面的时候
Sorry. I got a bit peckish while you were in there.
你想吃布拉塔奶酪吗? 你是布拉塔奶酪男孩吗?
You want some burrata? You a burrata boy?
呃 不太熟悉
Uh, not really familiar.
你在开玩笑吧!
You're shitting me!
兄弟 你一定要试试
Dude, you got to try it.
这是最好的 - 好的
It's the best. - All right.
该死! - 是的!
Goddamn! - Yeah!
这是好浓郁的奶酪啊 - 这东西真不错 对吧?
That is some creamy cheese. - It's good shit, right?
是啊 我想是吧 我是个布拉塔奶酪爱好者
Yeah. I guess I am a burrata boy.
欢迎加入俱乐部
Welcome to the club.
好吧 伙计 谢谢你 真的
All right, man, thank you. Really.
是的
Yeah.
嗯 所以你是在找什么呢? 招聘助理?
Um, so are you looking for an assistant?
我是
I am.
你会考虑我吗?
Would you ever consider me?
我的意思是 我们才刚认识 你知道
I mean, we just met, and, you know,
我有很多事情要忙 在我的生活中
I got a lot going on in my life.
是啊 比如什么?
Yeah, like what?
我目前的待办事项清单?
My current to-do list?
呃 帮我修一下泳池加热器 买♥♥双新的家居拖鞋吧
Uh, fix my pool heater, get new house slippers,
弄个迪斯科舞池 为了我的党派
get a disco floor for my party,
找个萨满带我走 在一次死藤水之旅中
and find a shaman to take me on an ayahuasca journey.
它涵盖了方方面面 但我能做到
It really runs the gamut, but I can do it.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我很喜欢你的风格
I really like your vibe.
我对此非常感兴趣 这项举措 你现在正在展示
And I am very digging this initiative that you're showing right now.
我们为什么不这样做呢? 为期一周的试用期 看看情况如何?
Why don't we do a one-week trial, see how it goes?
我参加 - 好的!
I'm in. - Nice!
布拉塔奶酪男孩一生挚爱!
Burrata boys for life!
嗯 为期一周
Well, for one week.
如果一切顺利的话 然后终生如此
If that goes well, then for life.
他们!
Yo!
嘿
Hey.
死藤水 我可以带你进去 和一个名叫塔米的萨满
Ayahuasca, I can get you in with a shaman named Tammy.
我知道这听起来不像 太像萨满教了
I know it doesn't sound too shaman-y,
但显然 她是乔治·克鲁尼的巫师
but apparently, she's George Clooney's shaman.
哦 他看起来很平静 对 预订 Tammy
Ooh, he seems very zen. Yeah, book Tammy.
好的
All right.
杰夫入选了
Jeff is in.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
不 是无酒精的 饮料市场正在蓬勃发展
No, the non-alcoholic beverage space is exploding.
嗯 呃 听起来不错嗯
Yeah, uh, that sounds good. Yeah.
把牌组发给我就行了 我明天会去看一下
Just send me the deck. I'll check it out tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
你加盐了吗? 这个轮辋?
Did you salt the rim on this?
你是魔术师吗?
What are you, a magician?
呃 迪斯科舞池
Uh, disco floor,
我找到了这些 超级酷的亚美尼亚兄弟
I found these super chill Armenian brothers.
他们可以做到他们只需要 想知道空间有多大
They can do it. They just need to know how big a space it is.
呃 就是那个 整个房♥间都在那里
Uh, it's that whole room in there.
哦 哇哦你正在…… 你家有迪斯科舞池吗?
Oh, whoa. You're having a disco floor in your house?
是的 呃…… 我快40岁了
Yeah, it's, uh... My 40th is coming up,
所以我要把它吹灭 一点点
so I'm gonna blow it out a little bit.
我一直在研究这个 舞蹈编导 沙♥比♥尔
I've been working with this dance choreographer, Shabier.
他在教我 一整套流程
He's teaching me a whole routine
以及所有的一切 - 好的
and everything. - Nice.
对 所以你走 手臂 然后向后
Right, so you go arm then back.
是的 然后还有一个
Yeah. - And then one.
哟 Arj Arj 你会拍摄这个吗?
Yo, Arj, Arj, will you film this
以防我想要 以后再看?
in case I want to watch it back later?
嗯 我明白了 - 惊人的
Yep. I got you. - Awesome.
好的从武器库里 - 准备好?
Okay. From arms. - Ready?
是的 从手臂开始 你…… 你们 所有人 在
Yeah, from arms, you go, you, everybody, in,
爱! - 太棒了!
love! - Yeah! That was awesome!
你明白了吗? - 是啊是啊
You got that? - Yeah, yeah.
我的朋友们是 我要崩溃了
My friends are gonna freak out.
我知道你一直在寻找 为了特别的事情 祝你40岁生日快乐
I know you've been looking for something special for your 40th.
我认为 我找到手表了
I think I found the watch.
查看 表背的雕刻
Check out this case-back engraving.
哦 《漂亮宝贝》 我喜欢这个
Oh, "Pretty Baby." I love that.
《漂亮宝贝》多少钱? - 25万美元
How much is Pretty Baby? - $250K.
我们开始做吧
Let's do it.
杰夫 就是那个修泳池的 可以过来 下周修好暖气
Jeff, pool guy can come fix the heater next week.
完美的
Perfect.
所以 除此之外 你只需要 十分钟后开Zoom会议
So, besides that, you just have that Zoom in ten minutes.
哦 太好了 嗯 有两件事要跟你说
Oh, great. Um, two things for you.
你收到了一张停车罚单
You got a parking ticket.
我把它放在楼下了 在厨房♥里 唉
I put it downstairs in the kitchen. - Ugh.
我罩着你 公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥
And I got you a company credit card
你知道 开销和其他杂事
for, you know, expenses and stuff.
哇哦“桑拿老板有限公♥司♥”
Whoa. "Sauna Boss LLC."
独一无二
The one and only.
我能问你一件事吗? - 是的
Can I ask you something? - Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥到底干了什么?
What the fuck do you do?
哦嗯 我经营一家风险投资公♥司♥
Oh. Um, I run a VC firm.
呃 我们投资 在规模较小的公♥司♥里
Uh, we invest in smaller companies,
我担任董事会成员 并为他们提供咨♥询♥
I serve on the board and consult for them.
Foodzr 那个外卖♥♥应用
Foodzr, that food delivery app,
那是我们公♥司♥的一个项目 啊
that's one of ours. - Ah.
呃 就是那种 像售货亭一样的东西 你在机场看到的
Uh, those, like, kiosks you see at the airport
销♥售♥耳机的公♥司♥ 那些都是我们的
that sell headphones, those are ours.
我们赚了很多 从那些中分离出来
We make a shit ton off of those.
不错你是怎么…… 你会参与其中吗?
Nice. And how did you get into that?
我和我的朋友们 我们开始了这件事 借助手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
Me and my friends, we started this thing with cell phone towers,
效果不错
that did well.
我们收下了那笔钱 我们把它投入到这项技术中去
We took that money, we put it into this tech thing,
效果非常好
that did really well.
现在 我们来到了这里 我们到了
And now, here we are. - Here we are.
嘿 你好吗?
Hey, how's it going?
我正准备过去 来接你一切都好吗?
I was about to head over to pick you up. All good?
嘿
Hey.
听着 我不是那种会爽约的人 但我当时……
Look, I'm not one to flake, but I was...
我当时正在开车 我表弟的车
I was driving my cousin's car,
我当时正在尝试 给某人发送视频
and I was trying to send somebody a video
这只狗在做后空翻
of this dog doing backflips,
我支持了 撞到电线杆上
and I backed into a telephone pole.
我完全没事 但我应该 可能需要处理这件事
I'm totally fine, but I should probably deal with this.
哦 不 我太抱歉了
Oh, no, I'm so sorry.
听起来真烦人 而且还挺可爱的
That sounds really annoying and kinda cute.
当心 开车时发短♥信♥
Be careful texting and driving.
我会的有什么办法吗? 我们能改天吗?
I will. Is there any way we could do another day?
电影精选列表