我无法想象
I can't imagine.
公平地说 那是巧克力奶昔
And in all fairness, that's a chocolate milkshake.
杰夫 我们该怎么办? 我很害怕
What are we going to do, Jeff? I'm scared.
我们没钱
We don't have any money,
我已经 汗流浃背
and I'm already perspiring a lot.
于是我上网查了一下 昏迷平均持续时间
So I looked up online how long the average coma lasts.
两周 其实也没那么糟
Two weeks. Not that bad, you know.
所以我们必须做出 足够多的钱 可以持续使用 直到这家伙醒来
So we just got to make enough money to last until this guy wakes up.
明天 我就要走了 回到我以前的办公室
Tomorrow, I'll go to my old office.
我知道一切 关于所有公♥司♥ 他们已经投资了
I know everything about all the companies they've invested in.
所以 我会给他们 一些见解
So, I'll give them some insight
这让我看起来 简直像个金融天才
that makes me look like a financial genius.
他们会当场录用我
They'll hire me on the spot.
这笔钱足够了 对我们俩来说
It'll be enough money for both of us.
我们将外出 明天就去那家汽车旅馆
We'll be out of that motel tomorrow.
好了
There you go.
好了!
There you go!
你是个大男孩了 是吧?
You're a big boy, huh?
是的 我是个大块头
Yeah, I'm a big boy.
你确实是
You sure are.
放开我! 放开我!
Let go of me! Let go of me!
你找到工作了吗?
Did you get the job?
看起来像吗? 我找到工作了吗?
Does it look like I got the job?
不!
No!
他们指控我 入侵他们的文件
They accused me of hacking into their files,
然后他们基本上 他威胁要杀了我
and then they basically threatened to kill me.
哦 不 - 是的
Oh, no. - Yeah.
鸡块?
Chicken nuggie?
是的 我当然尊重 患者隐私
Yes, of course I respect patient confidentiality.
我只想知道
I just need to know,
你有 有没有印度小伙子在? 处于昏迷状态的人?
do you have any Indian dudes there that are in a coma?
是的 我其实已经…… 多次拨♥打♥
Yes, I've actually called many times.
喂?喂?
Hello? Hello?
我不认为 他们会告诉我
I don't think they're going to tell me
还有其他信息吗? 关于这件事
any more information about this.
已经过去三周了
It's been three weeks,
我已经申请了 创造一百万个就业岗位
I've applied for one million jobs.
我要么 完全没有收到回复
I either don't hear back at all
或者这是个骗局 人们只想见我
or it's a scam where people just want me
给他们发送照片 我的脚
to send them pictures of my feet.
你在听吗? 对我来说 加百列?
Are you listening to me, Gabriel?
抱歉互联网 太棒了 杰夫
Sorry. The Internet is amazing, Jeff.
我想 为了帮助你找到工作
I want to help you find jobs,
但我还想看看 在小象的照片上
but I also want to look at photos of baby elephants.
看看这个人 在河里洗澡
Look at this guy, bathing in a river.
他的名字叫奥利弗
His name's Oliver.
我无法提供经济支持 我们俩都不再是朋友了
I cannot financially support the both of us anymore.
你必须得到 加布里埃尔 一份工作
You have to get a job, Gabriel.
一份工作? - 是的
A job? - Yeah.
哇 我不知道自己将来想成为什么样的人
Wow. Wonder what I want to be.
一位建筑师 一位科学家
An architect, a scientist.
也许我想要 与动物打交道
Maybe I want to work with animals.
哦
Oh.
或许我可以工作 与小象们在一起
Maybe I could work with baby elephants.
或许
Maybe.
但可能不会
But probably not.
加油 加布里埃尔
Come on, Gabriel.
你需要搬家 请快点
You need to move more fast, please.
我们还会做其他事情吗?
Do we do any other stuff
或者只是菜肴而已 整夜?
or is it just dishes all night?
只是洗 整晚都在洗碗
Just washing dishes all night.
我的第一笔支票
My first check.
费利佩 我的第一笔支票
Felipe, my first check.
好 盖布
Good, Gabe.
你在开玩笑吧
You're shitting me.
费利佩 有件事…… 我的支票出错了!
Felipe, there's something wrong with my check!
怎么了 盖布 你用支票吗?
What's wrong with your check, Gabe?
钱不够 钱在哪儿?
There's not enough money. Where's the money?
他们支付的是一个数字
They're paying one number,
然后拿走很多钱 至于其他所有事情
and then taking a lot of money for all these other things.
让我想想 盖布
Let me see, Gabe.
这笔钱 致地方政♥府♥ 联邦政♥府♥
This money goes to the local government, federal government,
您的保险 还有你的社保金
your insurance, and your social security.
所以价格才比较少
That's why it's less money.
我赚不到足够的钱 靠这个生活
I can't make enough money to live off this.
你可能需要 去找另一份工作
You may need to get another job.
另一份工作?
Another job?
我经常洗碗 我什么时候可以再找一份工作?
I wash dishes all the time. When can I do another job?
我不知道 我同时有三份工作
I don't know. I have three jobs.
什么? 我在这里工作
What? - I work here,
我是一名机械师
I'm a mechanic,
我提供代客泊车服务 在密室逃脱游戏中
and I do valet parking at an escape room.
我以为一份工作能给我带来什么 钱够买♥♥我所有东西了
I thought a job gives me enough money for all my things
还有一些额外的钱 用来买♥♥好玩的东西
and some extra money to spend on fun stuff.
抱歉 盖布 事情就是这样
Sorry, Gabe. This is how it is.
你感觉怎么样? 我很好
How you feeling? - I'm good.
明天是个大日子 你兴奋吗?
It's a big day tomorrow. Are you excited?
是啊 准备回家了 - 那挺好的
Yeah. Ready to go home. - That's good.
所以 听着
So, listen.
自从你来到这里 有两个人
Since you've been here, there have been two guys
那些曾经是 四处打听你的消息
who've been asking around about you,
感觉有点可疑
seemed a little bit shady.
一、卷发 相当平淡
One, curly hair, pretty bland.
另一个人 长头发
The other guy, long hair,
非常吸引人
very attractive.
他有点像个坏男孩 但要轻柔一些
He's kinda like a bad boy, but with a soft touch.
我知道你是谁 谈论
I know who you're talking about.
是的 我认识他们 或许可以给他们打个电♥话♥
Yes, I know them. - Maybe give them a call.
他们似乎 非常担心
They seemed pretty concerned.
你可以给予 高个子那位是我的号♥码
You could give the tall one my number.
我没意见
That's fine with me.
我能问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
当人们拥有 像这样的事故 确实……
When people have accidents like this, do...
他们有过吗? 内存问题?
Do they ever have memory issues?
这是哪里?
Where is this place?
“石峡谷路”?
"Stone Canyon Road"?
那是我的地址
That's my address.
“给Arj的送货?”
"Delivery for Arj"?
他已经脱离昏迷了
He's out of the coma.
他已经脱离昏迷了!
He's out of the coma!
杰夫?
Jeff?
他他妈的在这儿干什么?
The fuck is he doing here?
他是我的Foodzr外卖♥♥员吗?
He's my Foodzr driver?
嘿 非常感谢
Hey, thanks so much.
什么是 现在正在发生什么?
What is happening right now?
你已脱离昏迷 你要点拉面?
You're out of the coma and you're ordering ramen?
你为什么不…… 给我打电♥话♥ Arj?
Why didn't you phone me, Arj?
他们说 这有可能发生
They said this might happen.
由于昏迷 我一直都有 内存出现问题
Because of the coma, I've been having some memory issues.
我很抱歉 但我记不起你了
I'm so sorry, but I don't remember you.
你不记得我了吗?
You don't remember me?
小册子 我给你拿份宣传册
The pamphlet. Let me get you a pamphlet.
干得好
Here you go.
它叫做 分离性记忆丧失
It's called dissociative memory loss.
这是药物引起的 他们当时用这种方法治疗我 事故发生之后
It's due to the medications they were using to treat me after the accident.
情况相当严重 脑外伤
It was pretty serious brain trauma.
你是 你♥他♥妈♥在耍我吗?
Are you fucking with me, man?
你真的 不记得我了吗?
Do you actually not remember me?
或许我们可以试试 唤起我的记忆
Maybe we can try to jog my memory.
你叫什么名字? 杰夫!
What's your name? - Jeff!
电影精选列表