不再吃墨西哥卷饼了
No more tacos.
或许我会漏掉一个 以防万一 给你留个参考
Maybe I'll leave one out for you, just in case.
什么?
What?
一度 我带我爸去吃墨西哥卷饼了
One time, I took my dad for tacos,
我给他买♥♥了这件衬衫 为了庆祝他的生日
and I got him this shirt for his birthday,
他刚才就把事情说漏嘴了 上面全是绿色的酱汁
and he just spilled green sauce all over it.
彻底毁了 这件衬衫 就像个小孩子穿的
Just completely ruined the shirt, like a little kid.
他仍然 有时会穿
And he still wears it sometimes,
即使沾满了污渍 因为我是给他买♥♥的
even with all the stains, 'cause I got it for him.
他不知道 我就是加布里埃尔
He doesn't know who I am, Gabriel.
他只是这么想 我只是个普通的有钱人
He just thinks I'm some random rich guy
那让他赚了一大笔钱 并给他买♥♥了一套房♥子
that gave him a bunch of money and got him a house.
他为什么让你这么做?
Why did he let you do that?
我告诉他他赢得了比赛 因为他留着很酷的胡子
I told him he won a contest 'cause he had a cool mustache.
哦
Oh.
我也喜欢这个 - 什么?
I like this, too. - What?
和你在一起 开怀大笑
Being with you, laughing.
这是最精彩的部分之一 人之为人
It's one of the best parts of being human.
这是
It is.
我只是希望 你信奉的是不同的天使
I just wish you had a different angel.
阿兹瑞尔绝不会 任由这种事情发生
Azrael would never have let this happen.
他是谁?
Who's he?
他真是个好天使 长着巨大的翅膀 可以指引人们
He's a great angel, has giant wings, guides people.
他是个摇滚明星
He's a rock star.
我想我宁愿 找个家伙…… 非常喜欢昆比亚舞曲
I think I'd rather have the guy that's really into cumbia,
鸡块 以及迷幻药
chicken nuggies and psychedelics.
你只是这么说而已 因为我就在这里
You're just saying that 'cause I'm right here.
没有
Nope.
我就是这么说的 因为这是真的
I'm saying it 'cause it's true.
你是我的天使
You're my angel.
你不是阿兹瑞尔 你是加布里埃尔
And you're not Azrael. You're Gabriel.
你知道吗? 我爱加布里埃尔
And you know what? I love Gabriel.
我更喜欢加布里埃尔
I prefer Gabriel.
我不是杰夫
And I'm not Jeff.
我是阿尔杰
I'm Arj.
但事实并非如此 目前一切顺利
And things aren't going well right now,
但我还是得试试
but I got to try.
我想看 它去向何方 就像我一样
I want to see where it goes, as me.
作为 Arj
As Arj.
我认为 我的人生值得过
I think my life's worth living.
嘿 哟
Hey, yo.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你需要 搭车去哪儿?
Do you need a ride somewhere?
什么?
What?
你的车被拖走了 对吧?
Your car got towed, right?
是的 好的 我明白了
Yeah. - Okay, I got you.
告诉我一声就好
Just let me know.
谢谢
Thanks.
当然
You bet.
你好 - 爸爸?
Hello. - Dad?
嘿 你好吗?
Hey, how you doing?
我很好
I'm good.
实际上 呃 我不太擅长
Actually, uh, I'm not good.
我……我没有 找个新地方
I uh... I didn't get a new place,
呃 我仍然 找工作很困难
and, uh, I'm still struggling to find a job.
外面情况很糟糕
It's just bad out there.
很多人 他们处境艰难
A lot of people are having a hard time,
但你会没事的
but you're going to be okay.
我相信你
I believe in you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你为什么…… 不过 之前撒谎了吗?
Why did you lie before, though?
我不知道 我当时大概是觉得尴尬吧
I don't know. I guess I was embarrassed.
你总是 谈到纳文
You're always talking about Naveen
还有多少钱 他正在制♥作♥并且……
and how much money he's making and...
哦 不纳文是 现在麻烦大了
Oh, no. Naveen is in big trouble now.
什么? 他正在接受审计 逃税
What? - He's being audited for tax evasion.
他和他的朋友们 他们是一群骗子
He and his friends were a bunch of crooks.
这即将发生 听起来很奇怪
This is going to sound weird,
但我真的很高兴 听到这个消息真令人高兴
but I'm really happy to hear that.
还有 杰夫 在我们开始之前
And, Jeff, before we start,
你想带 Foodzr那边是不是出什么事了?
you wanted to bring something up about Foodzr?
哦 我当然这么做了
Oh, I sure did.
我们必须开始治疗 这些送货司机更好
We have to start treating these delivery drivers better.
我指的是福利待遇
I'm talking benefits,
彻底的重新设计 该评级体系中
a definite redesign of that rating system,
我们将开始 给他们更高的薪水
and we are going to start paying them more,
比这多得多
way fucking more.
我们为什么要这样做?
Why would we do that?
如果他们想赚更多钱 他们可以去找份更好的工作
If they want to make more money, they can just get a better job.
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
我们不可能都活下去 美好生活
We can't all live the good life.
是的
Yeah.
但主要原因 我们都过得真好
But the main reason we all have it so good
是因为有 一大堆人
is 'cause there's a shit ton of people
他们的处境很糟糕 非常糟糕
that have it bad, very bad.
我们需要它们 情况很糟糕
And we need them to have it bad
因为正是它使我们能够 拥有这一切真是太好了
because it's what allows us to have it so good.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
它们的数量要多得多 比你想象的要多
There is way more of them than there is of you.
有一天 他们会很生气
And one day, they're going to get pissed,
他们要走了 做好准备
and they're going to get organized,
他们要走了 把你的桑拿房♥烧了
and they are going to burn down your fucking sauna
他们要走了 在冷水池里拉屎
and they are going to shit in your cold plunge,
而且他们 总的来说 他们会把你搞得一团糟
and they, in general, are going to fuck your shit up.
所以去他妈的 送餐机器人
So fuck these food delivery robots,
去他妈的AI这玩意儿
fuck this AI bullshit.
去他妈的这一切
Fuck all of that.
好消息是:
And here's the good news.
如果你不喜欢以上任何一项
If you don't like any of this,
我拥有控股权 在这家公♥司♥里
I have the controlling stake in this company,
所以你可能会被♥操♥
so you can get fucked.
一个牧场 一颗星 婊♥子♥
One ranch, one star, bitch.
嘿 Arj!
Hey, Arj!
别忘了你的尿瓶 兄弟
Don't forgetyour pee bottle, bro.
♪ 你相信在天堂之上♪
♪ Do you believein heaven above ♪
♪ 你相信爱情吗?♪
♪ Do you believe in love ♪
♪ 不要说谎 不要虚伪说谎♪
♪ Don't tell a lie,don't be false and untrue ♪
♪ 一切都会回到你身上 ♪
♪ It all comes back to you ♪
♪ 送我一位天使 ♪
♪ Send me an angel ♪
♪ 送我一位天使 ♪
♪ Send me an angel ♪
♪ 现在 ♪
♪ Right now ♪
♪ 现在 ♪
♪ Right now ♪
♪ 送我一位天使 ♪
♪ Send me an angel ♪
♪ 送我一位天使 ♪
♪ Send me an angel ♪
♪ 现在 ♪
♪ Right now ♪
♪ 现在 ♪
♪ Right now ♪
♪ 空洞的梦想可以只会令人失望♪
♪ Empty dreams can only disappoint ♪
♪ 在一个房♥间里在你微笑背后♪
♪ In a room behind your smile ♪
♪ 但不要放弃 不要放弃♪
♪ But don't give up, don't give up ♪
♪ 你在爱情中也会有好运 ♪
♪ You can be lucky in love ♪
♪ 它会进入你的眼睛 ♪
♪ It gets in your eyes ♪
♪ 它让你哭了 ♪
♪ It's making you cry ♪
♪ 不知道该怎么办 ♪
♪ Don't know what to do ♪
♪ 你在寻找爱情 呼唤上苍♪
♪ You're looking for love Calling heaven above ♪
♪ 送我一位天使 ♪
♪ Send me an angel ♪
♪ 现在 ♪
♪ Right now ♪
♪ 现在 ♪
♪ Right now ♪
♪ 送我一位天使 ♪
♪ Send me an angel ♪
♪ 送我一位天使 ♪
♪ Send me an angel ♪
♪ 现在 ♪
♪ Right now ♪
电影精选列表