妈的!
Oh, shit!
哦 该死!
Oh, fuck!
这是那条线 会有面包吗?
This the line for There Will Be Buns?
你明白的
You know it.
知道大概要多久吗? 等待时间应该是多久?
Any idea how long the wait's supposed to be?
呃 他们说 大约两个小时
Uh, they said about two hours.
哇 那可真是很久了 等待肉桂卷
Wow. That's a long time to wait for cinnamon buns.
这是你第一次吃面包吗? 他们太棒了
Is this your first bun? They're incredible.
我其实不是 他特别爱吃甜食
I'm actually not that big on sweets.
那你为什么会在这里?
Then why are you here?
哦 我在 TaskSergeant任务中
Oh, I'm on TaskSergeant.
我实际上是在拿工资来做这件事 排队等候其他人
I'm actually getting paid to wait in line for someone else.
嗯 那个……
Hmm, that...
烂透了
sucks ass.
你上过大学吗?
Did you go to college?
嗯 是的 我上过大学
Uh, yeah, I went to college.
那你为什么在这里? 洗衣工?
Then why are you a laundryman?
我不是洗衣工 我正在执行任务军士长任务
I'm not a laundryman. I'm doing TaskSergeant.
你做得不好吗? 在上大学吗?
Did you not do good in college?
嘿是的 我仍然 等着那些小面包呢
Hey. Yeah, I'm still waiting on those buns.
他们说这大概是应该的 再过一个小时
They said it should probably be another hour.
你想成为什么样的人 你长大后会怎么样?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
我想成为一名考古学家
I want to be an archeologist.
你想让我告诉你 事情会如何发展?
You want me to tell you how that's going to go?
你要走了 主修考古学
You're going to major in archeology,
然后你就走了 出去
and then you're going to get out
而且将会有 没有考古工作
and there's going to be no archeology jobs.
我已经成年了 很久
I've been an adult a long time.
你知道有多少 我遇到的考古学家?
You know how many archeologists I've met?
零
Zero.
好了 阿诺德 认识一下……
Okay, Arnold, meet...
你的新办公桌
your new desk.
所以你现在失业了? 毫无用处的学位
So now you got no job, a useless degree,
以及巨额债务
and a ton of debt.
接下来会发生什么?
What happens then?
希望你喜欢这里 你猜怎么着?
Well, I hope you like it here, 'cause guess what?
你要搬回家了!
You're moving back home!
你需要一些钱
You need some money.
所以你开始了 执行任务中士任务
So you start doing TaskSergeant.
你接受每一份兼♥职♥工作 你可以得到
You take every part-time gig you can get.
你一直在工作
You're working all the time.
但你永远不会满足
But you never have enough.
我知道你得到了 寄予厚望
I know you got a lot of big hopes.
我曾经是 还有一个印度小孩
I used to be a little Indian kid, too.
但我有个消息要告诉你 小矮人
But I got news for you, little man.
美国梦破灭了
The American dream is dead.
是啊 我可能不应该 说过那些话
Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said that stuff.
真抱歉 各位
So sorry, guys.
今天的工作到此结束 - 什么?
All out for the day. - What?
我要操翻这个地方 一颗星
I'm going to fuck this place with one star.
嘿 我是阿杰 来自 TaskSergeant
Hey, it's Arj from TaskSergeant.
呃 我非常抱歉 他们的面包竟然全部卖♥♥光了
Uh, I'm so sorry, they actually sold out of buns.
是的 你不会被收费 至于面包卷
Yeah, you won't get charged for the buns,
但请不要这样做 取消任务
but please don't cancel the task.
因为那样我就拿不到工资了
'Cause then I don't get paid,
你知道 我的确这么做了 等个大概两个小时
and, you know, I did wait, like, two hours.
好的 谢谢 感谢您的理解再见
Okay. Thanks for understanding. Bye.
我的面包卷在那儿! - 嘿
There are my buns! - Hey.
哟 非常感谢
Yo. Thank you so much.
当然 哦 袋子还温热着呢
Sure. - Ooh. The bag's still warm.
太棒了!回头见 再见
Love it. See you soon. - See ya.
那个人是谁? 他是怎么弄到这些面包的?
Who's that guy? How'd he get some buns?
他是我们的投资人之一
He's one of our investors.
取消?
Canceled?
你说你不是 我打算这么做!
You said you weren't going to do that!
该死的 大卫·H!
Goddamn it, David H!
我的人生糟透了
Fuck my life.
嘿 我可以跟你聊聊吗? 跟你聊一会儿?
Hey. Can I talk to you for a second?
当然 - 来自木材厂的埃琳娜
Sure. - Elena from lumber.
Arj 楼层助理
Arj, floor associate.
有时需要用到电动工具
Sometimes power tools.
你满意吗? 这里的工作环境如何?
Are you happy with the work environment here?
不
No.
确切地
Exactly.
我的意思是 我们知道他们能做到 这里好多了
I mean, we know they can do so much better here,
这就是原因 我正在尝试组建一个工会
and that's why I'm trying to start a union.
我只是 在这里做兼♥职♥
I'm just working here part-time
为了省钱 然后我就要继续前进了 - 好的
to save some money and then I'm moving on. - Okay.
好吧 仅仅因为你不是 永远待在某个地方
Well, just because you're not going to be somewhere forever
并不意味着 你没办法让它变得更好
doesn't mean you can't make it better.
一切都没有改变
Nothing ever changes.
所以你的答案是什么?
So what's your answer?
放弃?
Give up?
我没有答案 - 唔
I don't have an answer. - Hmm.
好的 Arj 楼层助理
Okay, Arj, floor associate,
祝你好运
best of luck to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
闻起来很香
Smelling good.
哦 你们是 不推荐真可惜!
Oh. You guys are out of suadero. Damn!
我推荐它
Suadero's my jam.
嗯 好的 祝你晚安
Um, okay. Have a good night.
嘿 我拿到了四个 你想尝尝我的吗?
Hey. I got four. You want some of mine?
是的 - 好的
Yeah. - All right.
过来这边 来自木材厂的埃琳娜
Come over here, Elena from lumber.
你觉得这些配料可以吗? - 我是
You cool with these fixings? - I am.
我下手有点重了 淋上绿色酱汁
I went a little heavy on the green sauce.
这样可以吗? 那总是好事
Is that okay? - That's always good.
兄弟 你睡得怎么样? 你看上去有点累了
So how you been sleeping, man? You look a little tired.
哇 谢谢你的关注
Wow, thanks for noticing.
这是一种全新的面貌 我打算去
It's a new look I'm going for.
对不起
Sorry.
呃 不 我没有 睡得真好
Uh, no, I haven't been sleeping that well.
你有什么建议吗? - 实际上 我确实有
You got any tips? - Actually, I do.
我一直在使用 睡前故事
I've been using sleep stories
在我的手♥机♥上 - 哦
on my phone. - Oh.
基本上我就是 听听这家伙怎么说
Pretty much I just listen to this guy talk,
他真是太无聊了 我直接把他打晕了
and he's so boring that I just knock out.
我得试试 每次都有效
I gotta give it a try. - Works every time.
那你整天都做些什么呢? 你休息得这么好?
So what do you do all day when you're so well-rested?
我做家具 - 哦
I make furniture. - Oh.
是的 这就是我开始的原因 在 Hardware Heaven 工作
Yeah, that's why I started working at Hardware Heaven
这样我就可以得到一些 这些折扣
so I can get some of those discounts.
嗯 - 你呢?
Mmm. - What about you?
你做什么工作?
What do you do?
嗯 我是一名编辑
Um, I'm an editor.
我剪辑纪录片 诸如此类的事情
I edit documentaries, things like that.
我喜欢纪录片 你现在在忙什么?
I love documentaries. What you working on now?
我现在只是 做自♥由♥职业
Right now, I'm just doing freelance stuff.
我希望能够得到 很快又会有一场正式演出
I'm hoping to get another proper gig soon.
你还会得到另一个 让梦想永存
You'll get another one. Keep your dreams alive.
我曾经和一个女孩约会过
I once dated a girl
那个有纹身的人 在她的下背部
that had that tattooed on her lower back.
哦 是吗? 她现在在哪里?
Oh, yeah? Where is she now?
我认为 她正在和这位DJ约会
I think she's dating this DJ.
埃琳娜 和那个卖♥♥肉桂卷的小哥一起?
Elena, with the cinnamon bun guy?
你 你参加过锐舞派对吗?
Have you ever been to a rave?
不 我没有 不要服用毒品
No, I haven't. - Don't take the drugs.
我想我还是…… 服用药物
I think I'll just take the drugs
干脆别去参加锐舞派对
and just not go to the rave.
那个方案怎么样? 太棒了
What about that option? - Love that.
电影精选列表