你一定是睡着了 在你的车里
You must've fallen asleep in your car.
是的 我睡着了
Yeah, I fell asleep.
没问题 安全回家 好吗?
No problem. Get home safe, okay?
好的
Okay.
早上好 Arj
Good morning, Arj.
你想回家吗?
Would you like to go home?
正在导航回家
Navigating to home.
预计行驶时间 一小时十分钟
Estimated drive time, one hour and ten minutes.
杰夫?
Jeff?
他们!
Yo!
我刚才在楼上卸货 收到的一些包裹
I was just upstairs unloading some packages that came in.
那些家居拖鞋 你想要的东西到了
Those house slippers you wanted arrived.
它们非常酷
They're very cool.
你在干什么? - 没有什么
What are you doing? - Nothing.
你还好吗? 你需要什么吗?
You good? You need anything?
不 我没事 - 好的
No, I'm good. - All right.
呃 我要 去把活干完
Uh, I'm gonna go finish up.
请告诉我一声 如果你想要什么 好吗?
Just let me know if you want anything, okay?
呃 嗨 杰夫 - 是的?
Uh, hey, Jeff. - Yeah?
这是谁的房♥子?
Whose house is this?
你的房♥子
Your house.
喜欢你的新生活吗?
Enjoying your new life?
发生了什么事?
What's happened?
你想拥有财富 成功了 给你
You wanted to have wealth and success, here you go.
好好环顾四周
Take a good look around,
看看杰夫的生活是否…… 果然名不虚传
see if Jeff's life is all it's cracked up to be.
我会联♥系♥你
I'll check in on you,
到周末时 我们会进行评估
and at the end of the week, we'll assess.
但我还是我吗? - 是的
But I'm still me? - Yes.
你的名字是阿尔杰 你看起来像你
Your name is Arj, you look like you,
但其他一切 那是杰夫的生活
but everything else is Jeff's life.
好的方面 以及不好的方面
Both the good and the bad.
杰夫怎么了?
What happened to Jeff?
他掌控着你的人生 他以为他就是你自己
He has your life. He thinks he's you.
所以他是我的助理?
So he's my assistant?
是的
Yes.
所以他必须这样做 无论我让他做什么?
So he has to do whatever I ask him to do?
是的
Yes.
如果我饿了 我想吃点零食?
If I'm hungry and I want a snack?
他会帮你拿到的
He'll get it for you.
嘿 杰夫!
Hey, Jeff!
薯片和鳄梨酱 马上就来
Chips and guac coming right up.
我的兄弟!
My man!
我只是想 上楼回你的房♥间去吧
I'm just gonna head upstairs to your room,
然后完成拆箱 那些衣服
and finish unpacking those clothes.
好的 酷
All right, cool.
喜欢游泳池吗?
Enjoying the pool?
天使加百列! 杰夫能看到你吗?
Gabriel, the angel! Can Jeff see you?
不 只有你能看到我
No, only you can see me.
啊嗯 我得说 目前为止 一切都很棒
Ah. Well, I got to say, so far, this is great.
你想去游泳池吗? 穿上泳裤?
You want to hit the pool? Pop on some trunks?
嘿 Arj 呃 提醒一下
Hey, Arj, uh, just reminding you,
你接到这个会议了 即将到来
you got this meeting coming up.
你大概应该 做好随时出发的准备
You should probably get ready to go soon.
会议?
Meeting?
我不知道 关于他的作品的任何内容
I don't know anything about his work.
我该说什么呢?
What am I gonna say?
你想看 这就是生活
You wanted to see what this life is like.
该开始工作了 莫古尔先生
Time to get to work, Mr. Mogul.
——这是给你的 哦 天哪
That's for you. - Oh, God.
好了 祝你胃口大开 操你 奶♥子♥
There we go, bon appe-fucking-tit.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
这寿司太绝了! 太恶心了 对吧?
This sushi's insane! - So sick, right?
他们用飞机运送鱼 每天早上从日本发来
They fly the fish in from Japan every morning.
碳排放量非常高
Very high carbon footprint.
太棒了 - 是的
That's awesome. - Yeah.
哟 你查看了吗? 该发射提案
Yo, did you check out that launch proposal
我发过去了 下周的活动?
I sent over for the event next week?
你觉得怎么样? 关于那件事?
What'd you think about that?
呃……
Uh...
“呃……”
"Uh..."
看起来还不错
Looked good, I guess.
是吗?太好了
Yeah? Great.
好的嗯 是的 这就是全部的商业运作了
All right. Well, yeah, that's all the business
我们必须走到今天这一步 所以 到底怎么回事?生活怎么样?
we had to get to today. So, what the fuck? How's life?
嗯 老样子照常上班 冷水跳水你呢?
Uh, same old. Just working, cold plunging. You?
最近工作简直忙疯了
Work has been crazy, man.
我不得不解雇一个 我的助手之一 达伦
I had to fire one of my assistants, Darren.
哦 - 是的 他是个很可爱的人
Oh. - Yeah, he's a sweetheart.
但我遇到了一件大事 上周在纽约
But I had this big event in New York last week
我把他放了进去 负责营造氛围
and I put him in charge of vibes.
然后我就到了那里 气氛是 简直太糟糕了
And then I get there, and the vibes are just super off.
讨厌这样 - 是的
Hate that. - Yeah.
蜡烛种类不对 - 哦
Wrong kind of candles. - Oh.
他没有贴标签 酒水赞助商 在媒体报道中
He didn't tag the liquor sponsor in the media posts.
不! 这场活动简直是一场灾难
No! - The event was off a cliff.
气氛完全跌到了谷底 那是什么气味?
The vibes were just tanked. - What was the scent
他本应该得到 那他抓起了什么?
he was supposed to get and what did he grab instead?
他本应 获取檀香木
He was supposed to get sandalwood.
他得到了香根草 呃!
He got vetiver. - Ugh!
整个地方 闻起来像屎
Whole place smelled like shit.
那不是同一种气味
Those aren't the same smells.
活动现场的每个人 他当时肯定气疯了 - 是的
Everybody at the event must've been furious. - Yeah.
但你知道 什么事啊 老兄?
But you know what though, dude?
我最近读了很多关于……的文章 例如 同理心和宽恕
I've been reading a lot about, like, empathy and forgiveness
在杰伊·谢蒂的这本新书中 祝达伦一切顺利
in this new Jay Shetty book, so blessings to Darren.
啊 谢谢 嘿 让我来拿一下
Ah, thank you. Hey, let me get this.
兄弟 别这样放进去 关于公♥司♥
Dude, no. Put it on the company.
这是一次“商务午餐” 毕竟如此 对吧?
It was a "business lunch" after all, right?
哦 是的 我们为什么要付钱?
Oh, yeah. Why would we pay?
这是最棒的午餐 我吃过的最棒的!
This was the best lunch I've ever had!
谢谢好的 我们得走了
Thank you. All right, we got to go, though.
我得去逛逛有氧运动器材商店 尝几口
I got to hit the cardio store, get a couple nibbles.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
哦 你好 我可以帮你吗?
Oh, hi. Can I help you?
是的 我是格兰特你叫我 检查一下泳池加热器
Yeah, I'm Grant. You called me to check out the pool heater.
哦 没错 到底是怎么回事?
Ooh, that's right. What's the deal?
坏消息来了 暖气坏了
So, bad news, the heater's busted.
大概会…… 替换它
Probably gonna have to replace it.
大概3万吧 对于加热器而言
Probably like 30K for the heater,
另有五人 用于安装
another five for the install.
好的
Okay.
家里有问题吗?
Problems with your home?
一笔相当可观的开支 肯定很不方便
Some pretty serious expenses. Must be inconvenient.
幸好我得到了 一大笔钱
Good thing I got a shit ton of money
涵盖所有问题 那些降临到我身上的事
to cover any and all problems that come my way.
再见 盖布
See you later, Gabe.
我要去蒸桑拿了
I'm off to the sauna.
♪ 有件事 ♪
♪ There is something ♪
所以她没有 还记得我吗?
So she doesn't remember me at all?
这个版本的你 直到今天才出现
This version of you didn't exist until today.
所以你将拥有 重新介绍一下你自己
So you'll have to reintroduce yourself.
♪ ……我想知道的 ♪
♪ ...that I want to know ♪
好的
Okay.
来自木材厂的埃琳娜
Elena from lumber.
嗯 是的
Uh, yeah.
你帮我找到了一些木材 只用过一次非常有帮助
You helped me find some lumber one time. It was very helpful.
那好吧 我很高兴事情最终解决了
Oh, well, I'm glad it worked out.
怎么样了 在那边?
How's it going over there?
木材方面?
In lumber?
电影精选列表