很好
It's good.
我很高兴我刚过 水管工这行简直一团糟
I'm glad. I was just over in plumbing, it's a shit show.
我是阿尔杰
I'm Arj.
很高兴见到你 Arj
Nice to meet you, Arj.
♪ 如果你想玩放克 让我来教你怎么做♪
♪ If you wanna funk, let me show you how ♪
♪ 你想跟我一起嗨吗? ♪
♪ Do you wanna funk with me? ♪
我们有什么想法吗? 就食物而言?
Do we have any thoughts food-wise?
呃 我的意思是 我们当时 看着肋眼牛排
Uh, I mean, we were looking at the ribeye.
看起来确实很不错 - 我们开始做吧
It does look very good. - Let's do it.
这款酒口感极佳
This wine is drinking great.
还有这种食物 吃得很好
And this food is eating great.
小心点你会 今晚就让我得痛风吧
Be careful. You gonna give me gout tonight.
真是太愉快了 为大家服务
It has been such a pleasure serving you guys.
呃 今晚我们请客
Uh, dinner's on us tonight.
什么? - 不
What? - No.
什么?什么? - 是的
What? What? - Yes.
哦 不
Oh, no.
一对迷人的夫妇 我想 大概要过几天吧
Fascinating couple of days, I imagine.
嘿 怎么了? 你需要什么吗?
Hey, what's up? You need something?
我有点忙 订购衣服
I'm kinda busy ordering clothes.
所以 你在想什么?
So, what are you thinking?
一周结束了 你准备好回去了吗?
The week is over, are you ready to go back?
回去? 你是什么意思?
Go back? What do you mean?
你难道看不出它的特别之处吗? 你对你过去的生活有什么看法?
Don't you see what's special about your life as it was?
你看 这有多么肤浅 富足而成功的人生 最终是什么?
You see how superficial a life of wealth and success ultimately is?
不
No.
但你真的认真思考过吗? 根据你的经验?
But have you really reflected on your experience?
你疯了吗? 我当时就住在车里!
Are you nuts? I was living in my car!
我现在住在这里 在这栋巨大的房♥子里
Now I'm living in this giant house.
我可以买♥♥任何我想要的东西 随我便
I can buy whatever I want, do whatever I want.
但你的工作怎么办? 埃琳娜怎么样了?
But what about your job? What about Elena?
泳池加热器呢?
What about the pool heater?
谁在乎啊 关于泳池加热器?
Who gives a fuck about the pool heater?
我给你看一些东西 让你意识到 你的生命很宝贵
I show you something to make you realize your life is precious.
你看到了 然后就回去了 你不能就这么留下来
You see it and you go back. You can't just stay.
一切都结束了吗? 你要让我回去吗?
So it's all over? You're gonna make me go back?
不 我做不到
No, I can't do that.
所以如果我想留下 我可以留下来吗?
So if I want to stay, I can just stay?
是的 我得自己想回去才行吧?
Yes. - I have to want to go back?
这是正确的 那我不想回去
That's right. - Then I don't want to go back.
但你不能那样做!
But you can't do that!
你刚才明明说我可以 哎呀
You just said I could. - Shucks.
你指导过别人吗?
You guided someone?
加布里埃尔 你不是 应该和人们交谈 或者变得显眼
Gabriel, you're not supposed to talk to people or be visible.
我知道 那你为什么要这么做?
I know that. - Then why did you do this?
他是个迷失的灵魂
He was a lost soul.
我试着向他展示
I tried to show him
那笔财富不会 解决他所有的问题
that wealth wouldn't solve all his problems.
和?
And?
似乎已经解决了 他的大部分问题
It seems to have solved most of his problems.
加百列 你曾是 应该帮助埃琳娜
Gabriel, you were supposed to help Elena.
你所做的一切 真的改变了一切
What you've done has really changed things.
她不得不取消 她和阿尔杰的约会
She had to cancel her date with Arj
而这引发了 连锁反应
and that set off a chain reaction.
约会进行得不太顺利 Arj失业了
The date went differently, Arj lost his job,
就是这样 是什么把我们带到了这里?
and that's what's led us here.
你必须找到阿吉 回去
You have to get Arj to go back.
直到你做到为止 我必须夺走你的翅膀
And until you do, I have to take your wings.
哦 天哪
Oh, man.
回转
Turn around.
♪ 哎哟!宝贝!♪
♪ Ow! Baby! ♪
我的兄弟!
My guy!
嘿!谁想要 一些新鲜的泡沫?
Hey! Who wants some fresh bubble?
哇!
Whoa!
贾斯汀需要这些孩子
Justin needs them bubs.
埃琳娜想要几个宝宝
Elena needs some bubs.
告诉我你的想法 要诚实
Tell me what you think. Be honest.
别骗我 别骗我
Don't lie to me, don't lie to me.
喝酒感觉怎么样?
How's it drinking?
——这饮料真不错 - 是的
That's drinking nice. - Yes.
杰夫!过来 伙计
Jeff! Come here, man.
喝点酒吧 喝一小杯
Have some wine. Have a little glass.
哦 哇谢谢 来 尝尝玩得开心
Oh, wow. Thanks. - Here, have some. Have fun.
——那真不错 - 是的
That's really good. - Yeah.
我应该回去了 不过 清理工作还是要做的
I should get back to cleaning up, though.
明智之举 杰夫 继续打扫
Good call. Keep cleaning, Jeff.
嘿!
Hey!
是加布里埃尔!
It's Gabriel!
天使加百列
Gabriel, the angel.
你的小翅膀呢? 我把它们弄丢了
Where's your little wings? - I lost them.
哦 你真是个坏孩子
Ooh. You've been a bad boy.
所以没有翅膀 这意味着什么?
So no wings, what does that mean?
人们能看到我 我的权力变小了
People can see me, I have less powers.
真是太尴尬了 糟糕
It's very embarrassing. - Uh-oh.
听着 我知道 你喜欢这样的生活吗?
Listen, I know you like this life,
我可以提个问题吗?
but may I pose a question?
这对杰夫公平吗?
Is this fair to Jeff?
杰夫?杰夫在放松
Jeff? Jeff's chilling.
是吗?
Is he?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我为什么拿着 我的垃圾?
Why am I holding my own trash?
你为什么穿着我的衣服?
Why are you in my clothes?
现在发生了什么?
What's happening right now?
你对我做了什么?
What did you do to me?
哦 不 - 发生了什么?
Oh, no. - What happened?
我让他恢复了记忆
I gave him his memory back,
但我认为他可能会 他们都处于休克状态
but I think he may have went into shock.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
不 绝对不是
No. Definitely not.
妈的 有人去世了
Oh, shit, some dude just died.
咱们蹦蹦跳跳吧
Let's bounce.
他没死!
He's not dead!
我希望不是这样
I hope not.
我不知道你是 挣扎到这个地步 你需要的
I did not know you were struggling to the point that you needed
神迹显灵
divine intervention.
但你得到了 切换回去 伙计!
But you got to switch back, man!
还我生命
Give me my life back.
那又怎样?我回去就行了 住在车里?
So, what? I just go back to living in my car?
你以前住在车里? 是的 杰夫 我做了
You lived in your car? - Yes, Jeff, I did.
你为什么这么认为 天使介入了吗?
Why do you think an angel got involved?
因为我曾 室友太多了吗?
'Cause I had too many roommates?
好吧 这很糟糕
Okay, that's bad.
我承认这一点
And I acknowledge that.
所以 这就是…… 我打算做什么
So here's what I'm going to do.
如果你切换回来 现在
If you switch back right now,
我要去 给你20万美元
I'm going to give you $200,000.
你花费超过 那是你其中一块手表上的!
You spend more than that on one of your watches!
你给我的报价太低了 你的存在本身?
You're lowballing me on your existence?
你住在车里!
You live in your car!
我以为那会是 对你来说意义重大
I thought that'd be a lot to you.
我不知道 你到底有多贪婪啊?
I don't know. - How greedy are you, man?
我并不贪婪! 这是首发优♥惠♥!
I'm not greedy! It's an opening offer!
谈判就是这样进行的 ——就为了这个 值得你付出全部生命吗?
That's how negotiations work. - That's worth your entire life?
还价!给我个价
Counter! Make me an offer.
暂停一下 伙计们
Time out, guys.
你不能那样做 杰夫
You can't do that, Jeff.
这是阿尔杰的经历
This is Arj's experience.
你可能不会 记住任何事情 - 什么?
You might not remember anything. - What?
好的 这样可以吗?
Okay, how's this?
切换回来 或者你就是邪恶的
Switch back, or you are evil,
电影精选列表