我一定会还你钱的 尽快
And I'm gonna pay you back as soon as I can.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
嗯 我们需要停止 不幸的是 我们必须一起工作
Um, we need to stop working together, unfortunately.
真的吗? - 是的
Really? - Yeah.
我的意思是 我要 还你钱 兄弟
I mean, I'm gonna pay you back, man.
你让我去那里 你说过它不贵
You told me to go there. You said it wasn't pricey.
千万别这么做 搞怪一点 好吗?
Just don't make it weird, okay?
总之 谢谢你做的一切 我真的很抱歉
Just, thank you for everything, and I'm really sorry.
嗯 我也很抱歉
Um, I'm sorry, too.
“目前已满”?
"Currently full"?
你 以前做过吗? - 不
Have you done this before? - No.
整个过程需要 大约一个半小时 至多两个小时
Whole process takes about an hour and a half to two hours.
今晚 我们将开始工作
Tonight, we're gonna be working
迷幻蘑菇 还有死藤水
with magic mushrooms and ayahuasca.
好了 针头是 我就从这里走
All right, the needle's gonna go right here.
他们
Yo.
快起来!
Get your lil' ass up.
你不可能在睡觉 绝对不是丹尼餐厅 老兄
You can't be sleeping in no Denny's, man.
对不起 那些插座都关掉了
I'm sorry. - And them outlets are off.
你一点儿也得不到 发送到您的手♥机♥
You ain't getting no juice to your phone.
嘿!
Hey!
你看到高尔夫了吗? 车停在这里吗?
Did you see a Golf parked out here?
就是那个缠着胶带的 在保险杠上?
The one with the duct tape on the bumper?
是的 它被拖走了
Yeah. - It got towed.
被拖走了?为什么会被拖走?
Towed? Why'd it get towed?
我不知道
I don't know.
我穿得像个警♥察♥吗? 或者在丹尼餐厅工作的那个人?
Am I dressed like a cop or a guy that works at Denny's?
丹尼餐厅
Denny's.
停车罚单
Parking tickets.
好的 这样就可以了
Yeah, that'll do it.
他们会向你收费 车票和拖车费
They gonna charge you for the tickets and for the tow.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果我知道你的夜晚 事情是这样的
If I knew your night was going like this,
我本会让你睡觉的 再来点儿 伙计
I'd have let you sleep some more, man.
他双手抱头
His head's in his hands.
我就知道
I knew it.
迷失的灵魂
A lost soul.
Arj 我是天使 我的名字叫加布里埃尔
Arj, I'm an angel. My name is Gabriel.
我是来救你的
I'm here to save you.
什么?
What?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁? 你怎么知道我的名字?
Who the fuck are you? How do you know my name?
或许你不明白
Maybe you don't understand.
我是天使
I'm an angel.
看到翅膀了吗?
See the wings?
我一直在观察你 我了解你的一切
I've been observing you. I know all about you.
我知道你还活着 在你的车里
I know you're living in your car.
我知道你输了 你和杰夫一起工作
I know you lost your job with Jeff.
什么? 我现在甚至也知道这一点
What? - I even know that right now
有一部分 你认为
there's a part of you that thinks
你的生活 活着没有意义
your life isn't worth living.
但事实并非如此
But it's not true.
你拥有这么多 值得为之而活
You have so much to live for.
让我来给你演示一下
Let me show you.
我的天哪! 发生了什么?
Holy shit! What happened?
这是什么? 我们在哪里?
What is this? Where are we?
反映希望的愿景 你人生的承诺
Visions that reflect the hope your life promises.
我知道你一直都很…… 现在找工作有困难 但是你看
I know you've been having trouble finding work now, but look.
我找到了一份开卡车的工作 那些送货卡车吗?
I get a job driving one of those delivery trucks?
是的 - 嘿 Arj
Yes. - Hey, Arj.
别忘了 你的尿瓶 兄弟
Don't forget your pee bottle, bro.
我为什么需要 尿瓶?
Why do I need a pee bottle?
你的截止日期 非常严格
Your deadlines are very strict
你没有时间 方便上厕所
and you don't have time for bathroom breaks.
所以才有了尿瓶
Hence the pee bottle.
好的
Okay.
但等等 还有更多
But wait, there's more.
我知道你还活着 你现在就在车里 但是看看
I know you're living in your car now, but look.
我和埃琳娜 同居吗?
Elena and I move in together?
嗯 严格来说 你们俩 搬去和她妈妈一起住
Um, technically, you both move in with her mom.
埃琳娜、达里尔和梅赛德斯 他们又要来了
Elena, Darryl and Mercedes are coming over again.
所以你们两个能睡着吗? 在客厅里?
So could you two sleep in the living room?
然后把沙发床折叠起来 请早上好
And fold the couch bed up in the morning, please.
是的 是的 妈
Yes, yes, Ma.
嘿 有人看到 我的空气炸锅呢?我找不到它了
Hey, has anyone seen my air fryer? I can't find it.
杰伊 我第一百万次这么说了 我没用你的空气炸锅
For the millionth time, Jay, I didn't use your air fryer.
我正在吃意大利面 我只是在做自己的事
I'm just eating spaghetti, minding my business.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
那个人是谁?
Who's that guy?
那是她妹妹 帕特里斯断断续续 男朋友 杰伊
It's her sister Patrice's on-and-off-again boyfriend, Jay.
他们也住在这里 - Arj
They live here, too. - Arj,
你一直 用我的沐浴露吗?
have you been using my body wash?
我需要沐浴露
I'm missing some body wash.
似乎有点拥挤
Seems a bit crowded.
但你们俩 最终找到稳定的工作 然后搬到德克萨斯州
But you both eventually get steady jobs and move to Texas.
嘿
Hey.
他们说了什么?
So what'd they say?
他会有 接受手术
He's gonna have to have the surgery.
好的 多少钱?
Okay, how much is it?
我们负担不起
We can't afford it.
然后会发生什么? Dapper 怎么了?
Then what's gonna happen to Dapper?
那是什么意思? 我们恐怕不得不……
Does that mean we're gonna have to...
哦
Oh.
哦 不
Oh, no.
兄弟 真抱歉
I'm so sorry, buddy.
我们必须投入 让狗睡觉吗?
We have to put the dog to sleep?
是的
Yes.
也许吧 离开这里
Let's maybe get out of here.
这就是我拥有的 活着的意义?
That's what I have to live for?
是啊 出什么事了? 你为什么这么生气?
Yeah. What's wrong? Why are you so upset?
因为我的生活糟透了!
Because my life sucks!
我的意思是 这不是…… 世界上最糟糕的生活 但是 我的天哪
I mean, it's not the worst life in the world, but damn, man.
尿瓶?死狗?
Pee bottle? Dead dog?
我做了所有事 我本应该做的是
I did everything I was supposed to do,
一切都不顺利
and nothing's working out.
说实话 和你在一起 Arj
I'm going to be honest with you, Arj.
我其实不应该 做这件事
I'm not really supposed to be doing this.
这意味着什么?
What does that mean?
我越界了 我作为天使的界限
I'm overstepping my bounds as an angel.
你看到我的翅膀了吗? 有点小?
Do you see how my wings are kind of small?
我本来不会 随便说点什么吧
I wasn't gonna say anything,
是的 它们个头比较小
but yeah, they're on the tinier side.
这意味着我的等级较低
It means I'm lower order.
我通常只负责
I'm normally only in charge
拯救人♥民♥ 开车时发短♥信♥
of saving people from texting and driving.
等等你是说我有 预算守护天使?
Wait. You're telling me I have a budget guardian angel?
算是吧
Kinda.
我只是试试看 希望能帮到你
I'm just trying to help you.
我希望你心中有希望
I want you to have hope.
我需要向你展示一下 你的生命很宝贵
I need to show you that your life is precious,
值得活下去
that it's worth living.
我的生命并不珍贵
My life isn't precious.
我的一生都在为国效力 像杰夫这样的人
My life is just in the service of people like Jeff,
人♥民♥ 真正能活下来的人
the people who actually get to live
然后去度假 还要进行冷水浸泡
and go on vacations and do cold plunges.
你认为杰夫的生活是 值得过的生活?
You think Jeff's life is the life that's worth living?
或许我可以给你看看 那段生活
Maybe I can show you that that life
并非全部 确实名不虚传
is not all it's cracked up to be.
先生?
Sir?
先生 您还好吗?
Sir, are you okay?
什么?
What?
电影精选列表