我可以一起来吗?
Can I come?
是的
Yes.
喜欢吗?
Like it?
是的
Yeah.
我正需要这个
I needed this.
正是这种来回往复 确实提升了体验
It's the back and forth that really makes the experience.
是的
Yeah.
我们纵身一跃吧?
Shall we plunge?
那是什么?
What's that?
走吧!走吧!
Let's go! Let's go!
你做到了 只用了两分钟!
You did it, two minutes!
你做到了 你做到了! - 好啊 加布里埃尔!我们走吧!
You did it, you did it! - Yeah, Gabriel! Let's go!
我也要参加 - 是的
I'm getting in, too. - Yep.
(萨布丽娜演奏)
BY SABRINA PLAYING)
哦 该死! 我中枪了!
Oh, fuck, I've been shot!
我不应该这样做 我不应该这样做
I shouldn't do this. I shouldn't do this.
♪ 男孩们 男孩们 男孩们 准备好迎接我的爱吧♪
♪ Boys, boys, boys Get ready for my love ♪
♪ ……在夏日恋情中 ♪
♪ ...in summertime love ♪
♪ 做我的爱人 做我的宝贝 ♪
♪ Be my lover, be my baby ♪
你真的学到了 开保时捷?
You actually learned to drive the Porsche?
是啊我的意思是 我知道怎么开手动挡车
Yeah. I mean, I know how to drive manual.
你必须…… 你必须学习 我来教你
You got to... You got to learn. I'll teach you.
我愿意请你也这样做 看起来真好玩
I do. Please do. It looks so fun.
游泳愉快吗?
Have a nice swim?
玛莎
Martha.
嗯 大概是吧
Yeah, I guess.
所以 现在阿尔杰想回去了 但他还是做不到
So, now Arj wants to go back, but he still can't.
哇
Wow.
我给了你 最简单的任务
I gave you the easiest assignment.
你只需要…… 轻轻推一下某人
All you had to do was give someone a nudge,
他们直视着马路 一天的工作就此结束
they look right at the road, and you were done for the day.
我知道
I know.
我当时就想 我还可以做得更多
I just thought I could do more.
哦 你当然 做得更多
Oh, you certainly have done more.
你一直在洗碗 吃鸡块
You've been washing dishes, eating chicken nuggies,
吸烟、饮酒、 发表演讲
smoking, drinking, making speeches.
哦 我什么都见过了
Oh, I've seen it all.
我该如何让他拥有 他还有机会活下去吗?
How do I get him to have hope for his life?
我过着和他一样的生活
I lived like he did,
我现在明白他为什么不这么做了 首先要抱有希望
I understand now why he didn't have hope in the first place.
加布里埃尔……
Gabriel...
有时 迷失的灵魂 不需要天使
sometimes a lost soul doesn't need an angel.
它只需要 另一个人
It just needs another person.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我知道
I know.
但我仍抱有希望
But I have hope.
嘿 加布里埃尔!
Hey, Gabriel!
你饿了吗?
You hungry?
总是 我们吃饭吧
Always. - Let's eat.
我最喜欢的两件事 自从我成为人类以来
My two favorite things since I've been a human
跳舞和吃墨西哥卷饼
are dancing and tacos.
我做人的时间比这长得多 仍然是我最喜欢的两个 我的也是
I've been a human way longer, still two of my favorites. - Mine too.
埃琳娜?
Elena?
嘿 等一下
Hey. One second.
怎么样了? 呃 我没事
How's it going? - Uh, I'm good.
我正准备去买♥♥些墨西哥卷饼 和几个朋友在一起你好吗?
I'm just grabbing some tacos with some pals. How are you?
好的我在这里 Hardware Heaven 团队
Good. Here with the Hardware Heaven crew.
我们刚刚开完会 然后吃点东西
We just had a meeting and grabbing a bite to eat.
开会?
A meeting?
我们要走了 再试一次 整理店铺
We're going to give it another go at organizing the store.
你是?
You are?
是的
Yeah.
我知道我当时很沮丧 你知道 上次我们谈话的时候
I know I was down about it, you know, last we talked.
但我不知道 伙计
But I don't know, man,
我刚刚意识到 改变很难
I just realized that change is difficult.
你正在改变某些东西 你知道
You're changing something, you know.
不 我们不会 立即获胜
And no, we won't win right away,
但你仍在战斗
but you keep fighting
战斗 还有战斗 还有……
and fighting and fighting, and...
正因如此 你最终会做到的
Because of that, you eventually do.
我也是这么认为的
That's what I believe.
我们要抓住 之后喝一杯
We're going to grab a drink after this.
你知道吗 附近有什么好地方吗?
Do you know any good spots nearby?
我认识一个
I know one.
嘿!
Hey!
我记得 我在哪里认识你的
I remember where I know you from.
你闯入了 休息室
You broke into the break room.
呃 奶昔 还有卖♥♥鸡块的
Uh, milkshake and chicken nuggies guy.
那是你 对吧? - 对 那是我
That's you, right? - Yeah, that's me.
怎么样了?
How's it going?
好的
Good.
哇哦 看加布里埃尔跑得多快!
Whoa. Look at Gabriel go.
他身手不凡 他真的迷上了坎比亚舞曲
He's got some moves. He really got into cumbia.
大家都学到了 除了我以外 其他人都不跳舞
Everyone learned to dance except me.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我是个失败者
I'm a failure.
我已经把你和杰夫安排在一起了 处境非常糟糕
I've put you and Jeff in a terrible situation.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
什么?这些都不是真的 你只是想帮忙而已
What? None of that's true. You were just trying to help.
我的老板告诉我 我还没准备好
My boss told me I wasn't ready,
她知道真♥相♥
and she knew the truth.
什么真♥相♥?
What truth?
我其实有点笨
That I'm kind of a dum-dum.
一个笨蛋? 你不是傻瓜
A dum-dum? You're not a dum-dum.
我真是个笨蛋 我放弃了
I'm a dum-dum, and I give up.
你不能放弃
You can't give up.
你做到了
You did.
但是 加布里埃尔 我失业了 我的公♥寓♥没了
But, Gabriel, I lost my job, I lost my apartment.
我失业了
I lost my job.
我曾经是 一位天神
I used to be a celestial being,
现在我成了个老烟民
and now I'm a chain-smoker.
我烟瘾很大
I'm addicted to nicotine.
是的 但事情还没结束 是吗?
Yeah, but it's not over, is it?
我的意思是 你下来了 给我看
I mean, you came down to show me
那是我人生的 值得活下去
that my life's worth living.
走吧 我们出发
Come on, let's go.
我试过了 Arj
I tried, Arj.
但似乎 你更喜欢住
But it seems you prefer to live
在一座巨大的豪♥宅♥里 带游泳池
in a giant mansion with a pool
睡在车里 还有吃蛋白棒
to sleeping in your car and eating protein bars.
但是 加布里埃尔 我从未 我想要所有那些东西
But, Gabriel, I never wanted all that stuff.
我只是想要足够的量 足够舒适
I just wanted enough, enough to be comfortable,
不想觉得自己是 一直都很挣扎
to not feel like I was struggling all the time.
如果我回去 我的车还能开吗? 工作什么的?
If I go back, will I have my car, a job, anything?
以上所有事情我都反对
No to all those things.
嗯 那真是太可怕了
Well, that's pretty scary.
我被解雇的时候 我也很害怕
When I got fired, I was scared, too.
我不知道 接下来会发生什么?
I didn't know what was going to happen.
很多时候 一点也不好玩
And a lot of times, it wasn't fun.
睡在车里 一点也不好玩
Sleeping in your car wasn't fun,
挨饿可不好受 洗碗一点也不好玩
being hungry wasn't fun, washing dishes wasn't fun.
但...
But...
我热爱做人
I love being human.
我喜欢跳舞 我喜欢吃墨西哥卷饼 我爱费利佩 我也爱杰夫
I love dancing, I love tacos, I love Felipe, I love Jeff.
我爱你
And I love you.
如果我回去 你会发生什么事?
If I go back, what happens to you?
我还能再见到你吗?
Will I ever see you again?
不
No.
我的工作就完成了 我还会再次成为天使
My job would be done, I'll be an angel again.
电影精选列表