比如 明天? - 当然
Like, tomorrow even? - Of course.
好的 再见 明天见再见
Okay. See you tomorrow then. Bye.
再见
Bye.
您的会话已结束
Your session is complete.
看看你能不能带 其中一些正念
See if you can bring some of this mindfulness
融入你一天剩下的时间
into the rest of your day.
冥想结束!
Meditation over!
你把东西都拆完了吗? 我买♥♥的那些衣服?
Did you finish unpacking all those clothes I got?
差不多了 我喜欢这个人
Yeah, almost. Love this guy.
是啊 挺新鲜的 对吧?
Yeah, that's fresh, huh?
是的 - 所以...
Yeah. - So...
让我给你看点东西 就这么简单 好吗?
let me show you something real quick, okay?
当然
Sure.
所以...
So...
天哪 千万别这样 任何糟糕的事情都会发生
God forbid, any shit goes down,
只是想让你知道 我有一把枪
just want you to know I have a gun.
就在这个抽屉里 就在这里
It's in this drawer right here.
保险箱在这里 代码是1244
Here's the safe. The code is 1244.
哇
Whoa.
我不是个枪♥械♥爱好者
I'm not a big gun guy.
我大概会躲起来 如果可以的话
I'll probably just hide, if that's okay.
嘿 我不是 他也是个喜欢用大枪的人
Hey, I'm not a big gun guy, either,
但是 就像 一系列入室盗窃案
but there was, like, a bunch of home invasions
在附近 我被吓到了
in the neighborhood and I got spooked.
所以 莫里斯 他是我的枪♥械♥教官
So, Maurice, he's my gun trainer,
他说如果有人 在你家中
he says if someone's in your home,
最重要的是 不要犹豫
the most important thing is do not hesitate.
你先开枪 你之后再问问题
You shoot first, and you ask questions later.
他们可能吸食了冰♥毒♥ 或者其他什么原因 你也不知道
They could be on meth or something, you don't know.
朋友 时局艰难
Troubling times, my friend.
哦 对了 我还需要你 致电邓斯穆尔
Oh, also, I need you to call Dunsmoor
让我 晚餐预订 周五晚上
and make me a dinner reservation for Friday night.
直接告诉马蒂亚斯就行了 我进来了
Just tell Mattias I'm coming in.
他会给我安排一张好桌子 在酒吧
He'll give me a nice table at the bar.
嗯 当然
Um, sure.
哦 对了
Oh, by the way,
我本来想问 我今晚真的有约会了
I was gonna ask, I actually got a date tonight,
一切都好吗? 如果我之后出去呢?
is it all right if I head out after this?
是啊你有个很棒的约会吗?
Yeah. You got a hot date?
计划是什么?
What's the plan?
呃 低调点的 大概会去吃墨西哥卷饼
Uh, something low-key. Probably go get tacos.
墨西哥卷饼?什么? 你不喜欢这个女孩吗?
Tacos? What? Do you not like this girl?
是的 我喜欢这个女孩 你不喜欢墨西哥卷饼吗?
Yeah, I like this girl. Do you not like tacos?
你们是怎么做到的? 见面吗?
How did you guys meet each other?
嗯 我们算是见过面吧 在一家墨西哥卷饼店
Mmm, we kinda met at a taco place.
你要走了 还想吃更多墨西哥卷饼吗?
And you're going for more tacos?
老兄 你这墨西哥卷饼也太多了吧
That's too many tacos, man.
那是 一段全是墨西哥卷饼的关系
That's an all-taco relationship.
很多 - 是啊哟 去邓斯穆尔
It's a lot. - Yeah. Yo, go to Dunsmoor.
那很好 她会喜欢的
That's nice. She'll like that.
价格不算太贵吧? 不 不 不 绝对不是
It's not too pricey, is it? - No, no, no, not at all.
并确保你得到 肋眼牛排很棒
And make sure you get the ribeye, it's great.
那么我们来谈谈吧 关于乐团
So let's talk about the ensemble.
这就是我们 呃 约会时穿什么?
Is this what we're, uh, wearing on our date?
咖啡渍 还有那些?
The coffee stain and all that?
我猜也是
I guess.
我的小外套
My little jacket.
我买♥♥了这件小外套
I got this little jacket.
我之前买♥♥的 我还没有退货
I bought it a while ago, and I haven't returned it.
对我来说有点太小了
It's a little teensy on me,
但也有可能 非常适合你
but it could be perfect on you.
是的 你可以借用它 日期
Yeah, you can borrow it for the date.
好的
All right.
是的 哦 真不错!
Yeah. - Ooh, it's nice!
就像手套一样贴合
Like a glove.
我感觉自己像凯文·詹姆斯 在《全民情敌》中
I feel like Kevin James in Hitch.
这让我感觉自己就像《全民情敌》里的希奇一样
That makes me Hitch in Hitch.
哈哈 他是个很酷的人 谢谢
Hah. He's a cool guy. Thank you.
我喜欢你的外套 - 哦 谢谢
I like your jacket. - Oh, thanks.
你看起来也很漂亮 - 谢谢
You look very nice, too. - Thanks.
嗯 我太高兴了 我们做到了
Um, I'm so glad we did this.
我也是 - 是的
Me, too. - Yeah.
起初 我以前有点讨厌你
At first, I kinda hated you.
什么?我做了什么? - 是的
What? What did I do? - Yeah.
我的意思是 你当时 就是这样 就像
I mean, you were just so, like,
“我不太相信什么”
"I don't believe in much."
我……哦 拜托
I... Oh, come on.
我没那样说话 是的 你做到了
I didn't talk like that. - Yeah. You did.
“哦 我不知道”
"Oh, I don't know."
不 别这样 ——是你干的没错 那就是你
No. Come on. - You did. Yeah, that was you.
再看看你现在的样子
And now, look at you.
嘿 伙计们 今晚感觉如何?
Hey, guys, how are we tonight?
嘿 你怎么样? - 好的 谢谢
Hey, how are you? - Good, thank you.
谢谢那么我们到底是什么呢? 从饮食方面考虑?
Thank you. So what are we thinking food-wise?
我的朋友说 我们肯定有 想吃肋眼牛排
My friend said we definitely have to get a ribeye.
确实如此 看起来很不错
It does look very good.
哦 这是招牌菜
Oh, it's a signature dish.
他们烤得恰到好处 放在火上烤真好吃
They grill it right on the fire. It's so good.
好的 - 凉爽的
All right. - Cool.
凉爽的 - 谢谢
Cool. - Thanks.
所以我们通常说大约三个 每人四份 - 好的
So we usually say about three to four plates per person. - All right.
所有东西都是共享的 家庭式
Everything is shared, family style.
我们有 一些非常棒的葡萄酒
And we have some amazing wines,
如果你想谈谈 我跟侍酒师说了这件事
if you want to talk to our sommelier about it.
好的 - 凉爽的
Okay. - Cool.
我给你们一分钟时间 - 谢谢
I'll give you guys a minute. - Thanks.
欢迎
Welcome.
我真棒 不含肋眼牛排
I am so good without the ribeye.
是的 这是一块很大的牛排
Yeah, it's a big steak.
或许我们可以做鳟鱼
Maybe we do the trout.
鳟鱼听起来很不错 - 是的
Trout sounds perfect. - Yeah.
我其实很好相处 他们说一切都好 旨在分享
I'm actually super easy, and they said everything's meant to be shared.
那我们就分享吧 - 好啊 我们一起分享吧
So let's share. - Yeah. Let's share,
家庭式 - 是的
family style. - Yeah.
这是一个小家庭 只有我们两个人
It's a small family, just the two of us.
没有孩子
No kids.
我告诉你 我以前经常把它杀掉 我的学校才艺表演
I'm telling you, I used to kill it in my school talent shows.
真的吗? 你有什么特长?
Really? What was your talent?
唱歌♥、跳舞 什么都做
Singing, dancing, everything.
哦 你唱了什么歌♥? 嗯
Oh. What'd you sing? - Mmm.
嘿 各位这是账单 随时都可以
Hey, team. Here's the bill whenever you're ready.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thanks. - You're welcome.
哇我们应该 一定要分开吃
Wow. We should definitely split this.
不 不 不我会去拿的
No, no, no. I'll get it.
你确定吗? - 是啊是啊
You sure? - Yeah, yeah.
别担心 我请客
Don't worry about it. My treat.
谢谢 这是……
Thank you. This was...
这真是太好了
This was so lovely.
嘿 Arj?
Hey, Arj?
嘿 你收到我的邮件了吗?
Hey. You get my email?
一切就绪了吗? 今晚要不要服用死藤水?
Are you all set for ayahuasca tonight?
是啊嗯……
Yeah. Um...
你用了我的卡吗? 给自己买♥♥晚餐 昨夜?
Did you use my card to buy yourself dinner last night?
我……我和你谈过了 会计师对此表示赞同
I... I talked to your accountant about that.
我……我会还你的 马上
I... I'm gonna pay you back right away.
我刚进去一会儿 在邓斯穆尔的一次果酱
I just got in a little bit of a jam at Dunsmoor,
服务员推荐 一瓶昂贵的葡萄酒
and the waitress recommended an expensive bottle of wine.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
你不能那样做 我完全明白
You can't do that. - I totally get that.
这种事不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
电影精选列表