呃 那不是 摇铃
Uh, that's not ringing a bell.
你不知道我是谁吗?
You don't know who I am?
如果你读了这本小册子 这可能很有帮助
If you read the pamphlet, it could be very helpful.
持续时间 记忆力丧失的程度可能有所不同
"The duration of memory loss can vary
“取决于具体情况 昏迷的原因
"depending on the specific cause of the coma.
在某些情况下 记忆力可能会提高 随着治疗时间的推移
"In some cases, memory may improve over time with treatment.
“在其他情况下 记忆力衰退……
"In other cases, memory loss...
“可能是永久性的”
"may be permanent."
哇
Wow.
那可不好
That's no bueno.
你刚才说的是 “那可不好?”
Did you just say, "That's no bueno"?
废话 一点儿也不假 不行!
No fucking shit, it's no bueno!
非常非常 不太好 加布里埃尔
It's muy, muy, muy no bueno, Gabriel.
你知道吗? 我想和上帝说话
You know what? I want to talk to God.
上帝啊 请你来救救我 我想开个会 现在和上帝在一起
Get me God. I want a meeting with God right now.
那高于此 我的薪级
That's above my pay grade.
那么 你的老板是谁? 你为哪家公♥司♥工作?
Well, then who's your boss? Who do you work for?
玛莎
Martha.
玛莎?
Martha?
你为一位天使工作 名叫玛莎?
You work for an angel named Martha?
玛莎
Martha.
发生了什么事? 加布里埃尔 对你来说?
What has happened to you, Gabriel?
你已经放弃了
You've just given up.
你在抽烟 现在卖♥♥香烟吗?
You're smoking cigarettes now?
别烦我 杰夫 我喜欢它这是我唯一拥有的
Leave me alone, Jeff. I like it. It's all I have.
请不要 放弃我吧
Please don't give up on me.
你想洗碗吗? 并吸烟
Do you want to wash dishes and smoke cigarettes
或者你想 重获自♥由♥?
or do you want to get your wings back?
兄弟 你可以把它们找回来的 我知道你能做到想想看!
You can get them back, man. I know you can. Just think!
他的朋友埃琳娜
His friend Elena.
她就是我曾经的那个人 原本应该有所帮助的
She was the one I was supposed to help originally,
但我没有 她偏离了原本的道路
but I didn't, and she went off her path.
或许我能帮帮她 重回正轨
Maybe I can help her get back on her path
那对阿尔杰会有帮助 重回正轨
and that'll help Arj get back on his path.
然后他就会想要 切换回来
And then he'll want to switch back.
然后我就会得到 我的翅膀又回来了
And then I'll get my wings back.
然后你就会得到 重获新生!
And then you'll get your life back!
这就是我想要的 我就知道你能行 伙计!
That's what I want. I knew you could do it, man!
干得好你可以 加布里埃尔 照做就是了
Good job. You can do this, Gabriel.
是的 是的 - 嘿 加布里埃尔
Yes, yes. - Hey, Gabriel,
你在那里做什么? 你的休息时间结束了
what are you doing there? Your break is over.
我需要你 拜托了
I need you, please.
你需要回来 去餐厅 好的 费利佩
You need to come back to the restaurant. - Okay, Felipe.
我得完成 我先上班
I got to finish my shift first.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
就是那里 这是事实
That right there, that's the truth.
我曾是工会成员 在我上一份工作中
I had a union at my last job,
他们所做的只是拿钱 拿出我们的支票
all they did was take money out our checks,
对我们一点帮助都没有
ain't do nothing for us.
但是 柯比 你怎么能说出这样的话? 那甚至都不是我们所为?
But, Kirby, how could you say that when that's not even us?
听起来像 对我来说 这都是同样的胡说八道
Sounds like the same nonsense to me.
如果那不是事实 什么是?
If that's not the truth, what is?
事实是 我们团队成员
The truth is that one of our team members
经历了一次恐慌发作 上周在地板上
had a panic attack on the floor last week,
挑选 要支付哪些账单?
picking and choosing which bills to pay,
担心 被驱逐
worried about getting evicted.
我知道 她不是唯一一个 必须处理这件事
And I know she's not the only one that has to deal with this.
我的意思是 伙计们 他们给了我们
I mean, guys, they're giving us
越来越多 双班制
more and more double shifts,
训练量较少 更多责任
less training, more responsibilities.
我们能从中得到什么?
And what do we get for it?
涨薪25美分 还有 拍拍他的背?
Twenty-five cents a raise and a pat on the back?
这很有可能 一个可以自我照料的地方 以及里面的人们
It is very possible for this place to take care of itself and the people in it,
但他们却不断地给我们 越来越少
but they keep giving us less and less
因为我们没事 捡面包屑
because we're okay taking crumbs.
所以 你打算怎么做?
So what's it going to be?
我们要去吗? 捡面包屑吗?
Are we going to take the crumbs?
还是我们要去 把他们搞垮?
Or are we going to fuck 'em up?
是的!
Yeah!
还有什么呢?
And you know what else?
我们为什么要捐钱 税收和社会保障?
Why do we need to give money to taxes and social security?
那笔钱需要 去参加有趣的活动
That money needs to go to fun stuff,
就像鸡块一样 还有奶昔
like chicken nuggies and milkshakes.
奶昔很好喝 鸡块很好吃
Milkshakes are good, chicken nuggies are good.
这是事实
That's the truth.
还有狗
And dogs.
我抚摸了一只狗 首次 日前
I petted a dog for the first time the other day.
或许他们需要 也能从中获得好处
Maybe they need to get benefits, too.
它们带来了很多快乐 他们得到了什么?
They give so much joy, and what do they get?
轻拍头部 还有一块饼干
A pat on the head and a biscuit.
这还不够!
It's not enough!
我们还可以做得更好
We can do better.
硬件天堂 还可以做得更好
And Hardware Heaven can do better.
对我们来说 还有给狗狗们用的
For us and for the dogs.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, brother.
哪个部门 你在哪工作?
What department you work in?
哦 我不在这里工作
Oh, I don't work here.
我是一名洗碗工
I'm a dishwasher
在自助餐 韩国烤肉店
at an all-you-can-eat Korean barbecue restaurant.
难道我不应该…… 能来到这里?
Am I not supposed to be here?
是的
Yes.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
盖布 你没事吧?
You're okay, Gabe?
嘿 费利佩
Hey, Felipe.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
我只是感到难过
I'm just sad.
我把事情搞砸了
I messed things up.
这就是我被解雇的原因 我从上一份工作中得到的
That's why I got fired from my last job.
你做了什么?
What did you did?
我曾是天使
I was an angel.
我曾救过那些…… 开车时发短♥信♥
I saved people when they were texting and driving.
哦 酷 不错
Oh, cool, nice.
加油 加布里埃尔
Come on, Gabriel.
或许你可以 放下你的饮料
Maybe you can put your drink down.
你不能这样 你想要什么?
You can't be like this. What do you want?
我想回到原来的工作岗位
I want my old job back.
我想修复 我搞砸了
I want to fix what I messed up.
那就开始吧
Then let's do it.
你很帅 好男人
You're a handsome, sweet man.
我相信你 但你处境很糟糕
I believe in you, but you're in a bad place.
我们需要 提振精神
We need to boost your spirits.
你会怎样做 今晚下班后有空吗?
What are you going to do tonight after your shift?
我不知道为什么?
I don't know. Why?
我们去跳舞吧
Let's go dancing.
我该怎么办? 跟着我来
What do I do? Just follow me.
来点墨西哥卷饼吧
Have some tacos.
哇!
Wow!
你曾是 开车时发短♥信♥
You were texting and driving.
什么?
What?
嘿 加布里埃尔 那是我妻子 别逼我拿水管来
Hey, Gabriel, that's my wife. Don't make me get a hose.
冷静下来 那是我老爸
Calm down. That's my viejo.
谢谢你 盖布
Thank you, Gabe.
再见
Bye.
我救了她
I saved her.
这个混♥蛋♥ 偷走了我的假期
This motherfucker stole my vacation.
电影精选列表