you can just ask me.
集♥合♥ 伙计们
Bring it in, guys.
是的
Yes.
有问题吗
Any questions?
诺亚
Noah.
阿尔伯克基发生了什么
What happened in Albuquerque?
等会儿
Oh-later.
等一下 好吗
Uh, later, ok?
好了 我们赢定了 对吧
Alright, we're gonna crush it out there, right?
是的
Yeah!
赢得体面吧
Respectfully, right?
没错
Yes.
因为冰球有着悠久的历史
Because hockey has a rich history.
事实上 它可以追溯到1300年
In fact, it dates back to 1300 when a certain...
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
我想他们可以利用
I think that they could use
一些历史背景
a little bit of historical context.
我的意思是 因为诺亚是中锋
I mean, just because Noah is the centre forward
还有杰西是右后卫
and Jesse is right defense,
他们都努力把冰球打进球门里
they're both working to get the puck into the crease,
我不想他们搞的很野蛮
I don't think that they need to be barbarians about it.
原来某人读了关于冰球的书
Oh, someone read a book about hockey.
不懂你为什么这么想
Don't know what makes you think that.
因为前几天你只知道一个守门员儿
Because the other day all you knew was goalie.
我那是不想炫耀
Didn't wanna show off.
这样挺好的
Well, look, I think it's cute.
你干嘛不接着看书
Why don't you stick to the books and let me deal
让我来处理些重要的事
with the important things.
你懂的 比如赢得胜利
You know, like winning.
胜利不是一切
Winning isn't everything.
胜利就是一切
Yes, it is.
它毕竟是一项竞技运动
That's why it's a competitive sport.
如果没有胜利者 那就只有人在那里
If there wasn't a winner it would just be people out there
用棍子打一块橡胶
hitting a piece of rubber with a stick.
你知道最初冰球的球
Did you know that the original hockey pucks
是用木头做的吗
were made of wood?
别说了
Stop it.
就
Just...
为了此页书店书店
On the Same Page!
注意球网前面
Look at the front of the net!
注意体育精神
Good sportsmanship!
快点 伙计们 快回来
Come on, guys, hurry back!
回守区阻截 加油
Back check, hard!
盯着他
Stay on him.
盯着那个男的 别盯球
Play the man, not the puck.
这样没用
That doesn't make sense.
这是基本的防卫规则
It's a cardinal rule of defense.
但我们需要冰球
But we want the puck.
是的
Well, yes. We do.
喂 得了吧
Oh, come on!
你不能这样就罚他
You can't give him a penalty for that!
发生了什么
What happened?
我们受罚了 这完全是误判
We got a penalty. It's totally bogus.
嘿 裁判
Hey, ref!
你不能这样做
There's no way you call that!
我觉得你不应该这样做
I don't think you should be doing this.
让我来处理
Let me handle this.
这是我的队伍 我来处理
It's my team. I'm going to handle it.
处理什么
Handle what?
你都不知道发生了什么
You don't even know what's going on.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
裁判 裁判 让他上场 裁判
Hey, ref! Ref! Let him play, ref.
你从哪儿弄来的口哨
Where did you get your whistle?
买♥♥爆米花送的吗
A Cracker Jack box?
你别那样跟他说话
You should not be talking to him like that.
他穿着裁判服呢
He is wearing the shirt.
克莱波恩持续发癫
书店老板一并加入
和我想的完全不一样
Not exactly what I had in mind.
看看这个
Look at this.
我看起来真像个疯子
I do look bonkers.
那我呢
What about me?
我需要好的报道 而不是更多坏的
I need good press, not more bad.
伙计们 放松点
Guys, relax.
我们能解决好的
We can fix this.
我希望如此 因为我的命可就在你手里了
I hope so, because my entire life is in your hands right now.
我也是
Mine, too.
看到了吗
See? There.
现在你们有共同点了
Now you have something in common.
休战吗
Truce?
这次是真的
For real this time?
休战
Truce.
很好
Wonderful.
情况看来好转了
Things are looking up already.
现在 离冬季周年纪念晚会还有三周
Now, we have three weeks until the winter anniversary party
我们仍需要才艺展示的创意
and we still need that showcase idea.
我在周年纪念晚会上要干些什么
How do I fit into this anniversary party?
主持仪式 签签名 亲亲小孩
Master of Ceremony, signing autographs, kissing babies,
有啥干啥
whatever it takes.
这周末我们在书展上试试
We're gonna do a trial run at a book fair this weekend.
参加书展不是很贵吗
Aren't book fairs expensive to enter?
这个不贵
Not this one.
学校董事会筹办书展是为了促进阅读
The school board is staging it to promote reading.
此外 冰球队将支付所有费用
Besides, the hockey team will cover any expenses.
你的展位就在最前面
You've got a booth right up front.
谢谢你 太好了
Thank you. That's so nice.
不客气
You're welcome.
但鉴于其实没有什么可以参展的
But since there's nothing to host, per se,
我们需要一个好理由让亚当在那里
we need a good reason for Adam to be there.
我们可以带一大堆关于冰球的书
We could bring a bunch of books about hockey.
好主意
Great idea.
玛莉 你知道冰球方面的好书吗
Mary, do you know any good books on hockey?
对啊 玛莉
Yeah, Mary.
你知道吗
Do you?
你和爸爸开那家店将近40年
You and dad had the store for almost 40 years
没出过任何问题 我们才开了不到一年就
without a problem and we've had it less than a year and it's...
就出问题了
it's got problems.
亲爱的 你太操心了
Honey, you worry too much.
我必须操心
I have to.
我只是不知道怎么同时管理书店和
I just don't know how to manage the store and babysit this...
照看那个亚当
Adam at the same time.
泰勒说他人很好
Tyler said he's really nice.
他才不好
He's not.
他很鲁莽 幼稚 还很粗鲁
He is reckless, he is immature, he's rude...
你干嘛笑成那样
why are you smiling like that?
只是想到莎士比亚了
Oh, Shakespeare.
他说 女人抱怨的太多了
Just a little quote about "the lady doth protest too much".
才没有
Oh, no.
没有吗
Oh, no?
没有
No.
这才哪到哪
Not even a little bit.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你好
Hey.
这是什么
What is this?
这是什么 这是一辆卡车
What is uh... it's a truck.
我知道卡车是什么
I know what a truck is.
为什么它在我的店前面 还有我们的标志
Why is it in front of my store with my sign on it?
你一定是玛莉
Oh. You must be Mary.
亚当说你可能有点神经兮兮的
Adam said you might be a little high strung.
什么
What?!
听着 不管这要多少钱 我都付不起
Listen, whatever this is costing, I cannot afford it.
亚当都搞掂了
电影精选列表