真是不错
That's great.
我都等不及要看看了
I'm looking forward to seeing it.
练习
Practice?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我一直在给他的队伍帮点忙
I've been helping out a little bit with the team.
他给队里帮了大忙了
He's been helping a lot with the team.
我觉得我们下场比赛肯定能赢
I think we're gonna win the next game.
这雪橇真棒
Cool sled.
多谢 诺亚
Thanks, Noah.
你的在哪呢
Which one's yours?
今年我不参加了
Oh, I'm not doing it this year.
妈妈没时间做雪橇了
Mom didn't have time to make one.
那个 诺亚 玛莉她有点害怕
You know, Noah, Mary... she's a little bit scared
坐着雪橇下山
to ride down this hill.
到处都是冰
It's very icy.
所以也许你可以和我们一起滑雪橇
So maybe you could ride with us?
帮帮玛莉让她别那么害怕
Help Mary be not so scared.
真的吗 那真是太棒了
Really? That would be awesome.
你带头盔了吗
Did you bring your helmet?
都准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
当然
Oh yeah.
快看他们
Look at them!
好啊 冲啊
Yes! Go!
加油啊 玛莉
Come on, Mary!
鲨鱼号♥真是激动人心
Shark is choking!
他们滑得太漂亮了
They're doing great.
他们滑得挺快的
They're going pretty fast.
他们滑得的确超级快
They're going very fast.
哦 好吧好吧
Oh, ok, ok, ok!
好了 当心
Ok, look out!
等一下
Wait a minute!
当心
Watch out!
你们还好吗
Are you guys ok?
没事 我们很好
Yeah, we're fine.
我还想再来一次
I wanna do it again!
什么
What?
最后再来一次
Alright, last one.
好的
Alright.
今天我玩的真开心
I had fun today.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我也很开心
I did, too.
诺亚也很开心
So did Noah.
你所做的一切真的很棒
It was really nice what you did.
那我就很高兴了
Well, I'm glad.
我终于知道没有老爸在身边
I know what it's like not to have a dad around
是什么感觉了
to do those things with.
我得叫辆出租车了
Well, I should call a cab.
晚安
Goodnight.
我简直是个天才
I'm a genius.
如果你非要这么说自己的话
If you do say so yourself.
看看你们俩拿下的这些大牌出版社
Well, just look at all the good press you two have gotten.
人们已经开始爱上你们了
People are starting to love you.
玛莉 难道你没有开始爱上他们吗
Mary, aren't you starting to love him?
什么 并没有
What? No.
你想说什么
What do you mean?
我的意思是我们想提升亚当的形象
I mean we wanted to improve Adam's image
为店里带来更多的生意
and get more business for the bookstore
而且我们确实两件事都在做
and we are doing both.
连艾丽卡都开始过来了
Even Erica's starting to come around.
我没准要官复原职了
I may get the suspension lifted.
真棒
That's amazing.
玛莉 难道不是很棒吗
Mary, isn't that amazing?
嗯 对 什么 一点儿都不
Hmm? Yes. What? No.
亚当官复原职难道不是件好事吗
Adam getting his job back isn't amazing?
当然了
Oh, yes.
那真是 很棒 真是不错
That's-yeah, that's good. That's really good.
嘿 你今天怎么了
Hey, what's up with you today?
听着 亚当有好的事我很高兴
Look, I'm happy that this is going so well for Adam,
我真的很高兴
I really am.
但我们的书店经营还有很长的路要走
But we have a long way to go with the bookstore.
现在生意还挺好的 不是吗
Business is up, isn't it?
这倒是 不过
It is, but-
还不够好
Not by enough.
这也就是为什么在这周六
Well, that's why we're making the 40th anniversary party
我们要办四十周♥年♥庆♥典这么豪华的派对
this Saturday such a blow-out.
我们有现场直播 游戏 食物
We're talking the live podcast, games, food...
现在博人眼球的主意都要放在备选了
we still could use a showcase idea
不过我认为一定会取得大成功的
but I think it's gonna be a huge success.
可我们不该想想那不过是一时的吗
But aren't we worried about it just being temporary?
我是说 我们当天就能卖♥♥出成百上千的书
I mean, we could sell a ton of books that day
可我们怎样能让这种盛况继续呢
but how do we make it last?
促销并不是我们的唯一目的
Sales aren't the only thing we're going for.
你得打好客户基础
You want to build your customer base.
发个注册邮件啊 下载播客啊
Mailing list sign-ups, podcast downloads,
建立起社交媒体
social media hits.
主题就叫"OTSP40"
Hashtag OTSP40.
此页书店 40周年
On the Same Page 40th.
的确很好
That-that's great.
很好 不过
It is, but...
不过什么
What?
我昨天睡得很晚
I was up late last night.
我就是睡不着 于是开始列举
I just couldn't sleep so I was going over the numbers
要是派对办得不好 要是没能大成功
and if this party doesn't work, if it isn't a huge success...
我们就得闭店关门了
we have to close the store.
所以店里的事情这么糟
So how come you didn't tell me
你怎么能不告诉我呢
how bad things are at the store?
你有你自己的事要忙
You have your own problems.
我不知道你这么关心店里的事
I didn't-I didn't know if you'd care.
我当然关心了
Of course I care.
我是说 我们不是共同经历这些的吗
I mean, we're in this together, aren't we?
太丢人了
It's embarrassing.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
几天前你还玩雪橇滑下山呢
A few days ago you were flinging yourself down a hill.
那位小姐可一点都不觉得丢人
That person doesn't get embarrassed.
但那位小姐的性格难以捉摸 你知道吗
Yeah, but that person is also elusive, you know?
你需要她的时候 她不会一直陪着你的
She's not always there when you need her.
那我们得好好聊聊这事了
We're gonna figure this out.
我们的首要任务就是要确保周♥年♥庆♥典
Our number one mission is to make sure the anniversary party
能取得巨大成功
is a huge success.
让你重回球队 怎么样
What about getting you back on the team?
那是早晚的事 我不担心
That'll happen. I'm not worried.
艾丽卡要来了
Erica's coming around.
是吗 你们已经认识了吗
Yeah? You guys are getting along?
算是吧
Yeah, sort of.
这么说吧 见到她以后
Let's just say I don't feel the need to search her hands
我就感觉我用不着她帮忙了
for weapons when we meet anymore.
想看看我手上的东西吗
Check my hands?
早就想了
Constantly.
我有点害怕那个钉枪
I'm a little nervous about that staple gun.
确实挺可怕的
You should be.
我觉得有点不安全
I don't think there's a safety.
不如我们俩今晚去吃个饭
Why don't you and I go for dinner tonight?
我们可以想想怎么博人眼球
We can try to come up with that showcase idea
并且谈论一下现场直播的事
and talk about the live podcast.
你不会还在紧张吧
You're not still nervous about doing that, are you?
只不过是当着人山人海大侃特侃而已
Get up in front of dozens of strangers... just talk?
当然不紧张
No.
有什么好紧张的
Why would I be nervous?
唯一能给我一点安慰的就是
The only thing that makes it even a little bit ok
我知道你和泰勒
is knowing that you and Tyler
电影精选列表