coaching the kids and at the game.
哦 他吗 他会教孩子们吗
Oh, he-he's gonna coach kids?
嘿 我很擅长和孩子们打交道的
Hey, I'm great with kids.
你当然擅长和同类打交道
Yes, 'cause you are one.
我可是在帮你
You know, I'm here to help you.
比起我需要你 你更需要我
You need me more than I need you.
你说什么
What was that?
我说你需要
I said you need-
哦 我听不清你在说什么
Oh, I couldn't hear you over the racket
你的客人们都太吵啦
all your customers are making.
我觉得进展得很顺利
I think this is going great.
你不知道
You don't understand.
她太让人难以忍♥受了
She's impossible.
我懂难以忍♥受的滋味 亚当
Oh, I understand impossible, Adam.
你是在说我吗
You mean me?
不 她更糟糕
No. She's worse.
她觉得她知道所有的事
She thinks she knows everything.
认为她是对的
She always has to be right.
所以你们两个很有共同点
So you two have a lot in common.
你在这干嘛
Why are you here?
精神支持
Moral support.
你们两个很喜欢这样对吗
You two are enjoying this, aren't you?
是的
Oh, yeah.
当然
Absolutely.
好
Oh.
初级冰球锦标赛
与亚当·克莱波恩一起
这是一个坏主意
This is a terrible idea.
玛莉这就是一种公♥关♥噱头
Mary, this is exactly the kind of PR stunt
书店需要这样做 好吗
the bookstore needs, ok?
一定会很成功
It's gonna be amazing.
我们现在还可以退出
We can still back out.
我已经在贴海报了
I'm putting up posters.
你还没有贴完
You haven't finished yet.
还不算太晚
Not too late.
抱歉 现在没有退路了
Sorry, no backing out now.
我还会把它们贴上的
I'll just put them back up.
我们很快就能开始了吗
Are we starting soon?
是的
Yes, we are.
我们只是在等教练
We are just waiting for your coach.
亚当·克雷波恩 对吗
Adam Clayborn, right?
对
Right.
他很厉害
He's tough.
他和裁判吵架太酷了
It's cool how he argues with the refs.
不 不酷
No, it-it isn't.
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉 我还不习惯
Sorry, I'm not used to-
承担责任吗
Responsibility?
早起
Mornings.
哇 真的是你
Wow. It's really you.
我是亚当教练 你叫什么
I'm Coach Adam. What's your name?
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚 很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, Noah.
你介意和诺亚说
Would you mind telling Noah
惹麻烦一点都不酷吗
that getting into trouble isn't cool?
当然不
Absolutely not.
尽管
Although-
你想干什么
What're you doing?
好吧 我只是想说有时候
Well, I was just gonna say that sometimes
当裁判错判
when a ref makes a really bad call
我不能什么都不说
you can't just say nothing.
就比如那次在阿尔伯克基
For instance, this one time in Albuquerque-
别再说了
No!
你不能告诉一个十二岁的孩子
You are not allowed to tell a 12-year-old
在阿尔伯克基那次经历
about that one time in Albuquerque.
你都不知道是什么事
You don't even know what happened.
有关于你的准没好事
If you were involved it could not have been good.
你听着
Now, listen.
出于一些我无法理解的原因
For some reason that is totally beyond my comprehension,
你是孩子们的榜样
you are a role model to these kids,
所以做个好人吧
so be a good one.
现在跟我说
Now repeat after me.
惹麻烦 不酷
Trouble, not cool.
惹麻烦 不酷
Trouble, not cool.
这就对了
That's right.
所以你可以转告你的朋友们这句话
So you can tell your friends that and uh,
并且我们马上就好
we'll be over in a second.
好吗
Ok?
好
Ok.
这事儿好玩不了了
It's gonna be a disaster.
好吧 不管我们怎么看待对方
Ok, no matter what we might think of each other
我想我们都同意 在这儿最重要的
I think we can both agree that the most important thing here
是这个队伍 要让他们玩的尽兴
is the team and making sure they have a good time.
所以我们在训练结束前先停战怎么样
So how about we call a truce until after practice?
同意
Agreed.
好
Ok.
嘿 孩子们
Hey, kids.
起来吧
Let's get up.
好了
Alright.
我是亚当·克雷波恩 是你们的教练
I'm Adam Clayborn and I'm gonna be your coach.
我是玛莉·坎贝尔
And I am Mary Campbell.
我是这个队伍的赞助商
I am sponsoring the team.
不过实际上 赞助商此页书店书店
Well, actually, On the Same Page is.
好了 你们每个人 站位是什么
Ok, who plays what position?
不应该先让他们自我介绍一下吗
Shouldn't you ask them to introduce themselves first?
我就是这么做的
That's what I was just doing.
不 你问的是他们在队里做什么
No, you asked them what they do on the team.
你没问他们的个人信息
You didn't ask them anything about themselves
比如他们叫什么或者兴趣是什么
like what their names are or their interests
或者他们长大了要做什么
or what they wanna be when they grow up
或者他们最喜欢什么书
or their favourite book.
我喜欢这样开始
I like to start there.
这是一支冰球队
This is a hockey team.
是的 那你打算怎么做
Yeah, so what're you gonna do?
你就按他们的 打位 叫他们吗
Are you just gonna call them by their playing places?
打位
Playing places.
对啊
Yes.
所以这个年轻可爱的小伙子将会是
So this delightful young human would be the-
来吧 我还挺想听你给一支冰球队
Please, I would love to hear you list off
能列出个什么打位
the playing places of a hockey team.
守
The goal...
守门员儿
Goalie!
守门员儿
Goalie.
谁是守门员儿
Who's my goalie?
好 是你
Yes, you are.
在这呢你 来吧 击个掌
There you are, coming for it, up top.
再说一个
Name another.
我想我意思没错
I think I made my point.
你有意思吗
I think you made mine.
走吧
Shall we?
好 孩子们 到开球点
Ok kids, centre ice.
我把所有东西都关了
I finished shutting everything down.
你今晚有事吗
You up to anything tonight?
你想跟我和我的朋友一起吃饭吗
You wanna come for dinner with me and my friends?
我想我还是呆在这看书吧
Uh, you know, I think I'm just gonna stay in and read.
你在读什么
What're you reading?
《呼啸山庄》
Wuthering Heights.
你读了很多遍了
You've read it so many times.
书读百遍其义自见
It just keeps getting better.
好吧 别呆得太晚
Well, don't stay out too late.
如果你对冰球有什么不明白的话
Oh, and if you have any questions about hockey
你可以问我
电影精选列表