everything will be fine.
好吧
Alright.
好吗
Ok?
干得好 诺亚
Nice job, Noah.
有进步
Up high!
再多练习一点 你就可以参加大联盟了
Little more practice and you'll be ready for the big leagues.
真不敢相信我们今天能在这里练习
I can't believe we get to practice here today.
我跟我妈说想成为像你一样的冰球手
I told my mom I wanted to be a hockey player like you.
是吗
Oh yeah?
那她说什么
What'd she say?
啥也没说
Nothing.
她就这样闭上眼睛 把手放在脸上
She just closed her eyes and put her hand on her face.
好吧
Ok.
那你♥爸♥爸呢
What about your dad?
他搬去加州了
He moved to California.
那你要是真想当个冰球手还是挺不错的
Well, I think it's great that you want to be a hockey player.
但你应该和你妈妈说
But maybe you should tell your mom you wanna be
你更想成为韦恩·格雷茨基那样的人
more like Wayne Gretzky.
韦恩·格雷茨基为加拿大冰球手 冰球界传奇人物 人称"伟大的冰球手"
韦恩·格雷茨基是谁
Who's Wayne Gretzky?
为啥大家老是这么做
Why does everyone keep doing that?
这都问得出口
Who's Wayne Gretzky?
谢谢你今天来帮我
Thanks for helping today.
谢什么
Of course.
不过大家都去哪了
Except where was everyone?
那些拍照的 还有玛莉呢
The photographers? Mary?
这是额外投资
This is off the books.
这帮小孩挺不错
It's a good group of kids.
我挺爱帮忙的
I like helping so I've been doing some extra coaching
所以到处给人做教练
here and there.
那可非常
That is very...
感觉我成熟了吗
Grown up of me?
我也有好的时候
I have my moments.
我们队里需要你
We need you back on the team.
你走之后我一直都状态不佳
I haven't been able to get it together since you left.
最后五场你赢了三场
You've won three of the last five games.
我们本该五场全赢的
We should have won all five.
明天还有一场大♥比♥赛
Got a big game on the road tomorrow
希望你能和我们一起
and I wish you were gonna be there with us.
我弥补得还不够
I still have to do my penance.
和玛莉的事发展得怎么样了
Things with Mary getting any better?
他没我想象得那么坏
She's not so bad I guess.
你这么说我就当你喜欢她了
For you, that means you like her.
才没有
Does not.
嘿
Hey.
根据你说的我觉得她就是你的菜
From what you've told me she is exactly what you need.
那种敢站起来怼你的女人
Somebody who stands up to you.
我没说我要那样的
I don't think that's what I need.
就算我说过 她自己也说过
But even if I did she's made it pretty clear
她不想与我的世界有任何瓜葛
that she wants nothing to do with me or my world.
那你给她看了你的世界了吗
Well, have you shown her your world?
萨拉 非常谢谢你邀请我们
Sarah, thank you so much for having us over
来看比赛
to watch the game.
不用谢 我喜欢有人陪着
Oh, hey. I love the company.
我一个人看他们比赛总是慌慌张张的
I get so nervous watching these guys play on the road.
怎么了
What happened?
对面得分了
The other team just scored.
对面得分了要怎么说
What do we say when the other team scores?
嘘
Boo!
没错 嘘
Boo, that's right.
他们应该把球做大点儿
They should make the puck bigger
不然在电视上看不清
so you can see it better on TV.
好主意
That is a great idea.
我会传达给委员会的
I'll take your suggestions to the league.
好了 小家伙
Ok, bud.
去洗澡了
Come on, bath time.
不要
No!
要
Yeah.
洗完再看 行吗
You can watch the rest of the game later, ok?
不洗的话魔爪就会伸向你啦
Otherwise the claw will get you!
快来
Come on.
你们要点儿啥吗
You guys need anything?
不 我们不用
No, we're good.
我 我不用
I'm-I'm good.
那你呢
Are you good?
我不用
I'm good.
那好 我过会儿回来
Ok, I'll be back in a bit.
谢谢你们今天能来
Thanks for coming today.
我知道你不爱看冰球
I know hockey isn't your cup of tea.
没关系 萨拉和格拉翰人都挺好的
Well, Sarah and Graham are great and this hockey business
而且我也越来越喜欢冰球了
is growing on me.
当心了 很快你就会变成我这样的傻瓜
Careful, soon you'll be a fanatic like me.
你应该挺怀念的吧
You really miss it, don't you?
是啊 很怀念
Yeah, I really do.
冰球就是我的命
It's my whole life.
听起来很蠢吗
Is that stupid?
那要是冰球是你的命
Well, if it's your whole life
你还被踢出了球队
then getting kicked off the team,
好想你打得不是很好嘛
probably not your best move.
说的不错
Good point.
这一整件事下来我应该学到点什么
I suppose I should learn something from all this.
比如呢
Like what?
不如你先回答
Can I get back to you on that?
我了解到自己其实对这个项目
Well, what I've learned is that I am not clear
并非了如指掌
on all the rules of this game.
有时候 实践才出真知
Well, sometimes the best way to learn is by doing.
我可没预料到会这样
This is not what I had in mind.
你自己说会接受新观点的
You were the one who said you were open to new ideas.
好吧
Ok...
还不赖
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Right.
你的急停技巧有待加强 不过不算太差
We'll have to work on your stopping skills, but not bad.
我滑了两三米了
I just skated ten feet.
现在说"不算太差"是不是还太早了
I think it's a little bit early for "not bad".
我要是摔了怎么办呢
What if I fall down a lot?
你穿了这么多防护工具
You're wearing enough protective gear to cushion a fall
足够缓冲了
from space.
而且 重要的不是你摔多少次
Besides, it doesn't matter how many times you fall down.
重要的是你有多少次还能再站起来
It only matters how many times you get back up again.
这话说得好像我爸
Sounds like something my dad would say.
当然了 他超棒的
Yeah. Because he's awesome.
现在来看看拿球棍的姿势
Now, let's work on how you're holding that stick.
对
Yes.
把右手放到顶部 像这样
Let's put your right hand at the top of the stick, like this.
没错 把球棍往身体前面带出来
Yeah, bring the stick out in front of you.
没错 试试
Ok, there you go. Yeah.
然后左手握住中下部
Now, left hand half way down.
完美 然后对着这个冰球
Perfect. Square yourself up to this puck.
冰球要在九点钟方向
So the puck should be at nine o'clock.
再往前点
Bring yourself forward.
往前
Yeah, further.
再前一点 可以了 然后准备
A little more. Nice and square.
然后抽回球棍
Now, bring your stick back.
别太远
Not too far.
在你把球棍打出来之前
And when you bring it forward make sure you make contact
要确保先碰冰面再碰球
with the ice first before you hit the puck.
之前吗
Before?
是的 这样你才能打出全力一击
Yeah. That way you're getting full power of the shot.
试试
Try it.
好吧
Ok.
电影精选列表