之前啊
Before?
之前
Before.
我打中啦
I hit it!
我打中球啦
I hit the puck!
干得不错
Nice job.
现在你要把它朝网那边打 在那边
Now you wanna hit it towards the net, which is that way.
就不能让我再好好享受享受吗
Can't I just savour this small victory first?
那你享受吧
Yes, you may.
你没事吧
Are you alright?
没事没事
I'm fine.
好了
Alright.
关于周♥年♥庆♥我有个好主意
I have a fun idea for the anniversary.
做个现场直播怎么样
What about doing a live version of the podcast?
直播
Live?
面对一大群人吗
You mean in front of people?
我们不是天天见人吗
We do it in front of people now.
一天顶多十来个人
Well, maybe ten at the most.
庆典上肯定人山人海
There's gonna be way more than that at the party.
没事的
You are going to be fine.
对了 我还看到了这个
Oh, and I saw this
我想让你俩试试
and I want you two to do it.
箱子竞速
Box race?
打扮一个箱子然后坐在里面从山上滑下来
I just don't see how decorating a box and sliding down a hill
对我们有什么帮助吗
is gonna help us.
它会展示你在社区里的活跃度
It'll show you're an active member of the community.
听起来挺危险的
Sounds dangerous.
我觉得挺有趣的
Sounds like fun to me.
可不是吗 你还踩着尖刀
Says the guy who runs around in sharp metal shoes,
滑来滑去 见人就撞呢
slamming into people.
说啥呢
Really?
撞了不少
A lot.
你昨晚跟我打完
That's your view of hockey even after hitting
还是这么想冰球的吗
the ice with me last night?
什么情况
What's this?
这是两码事儿
It's hardly the same thing.
你还挺有天赋的
Oh, you were a natural.
我觉得你肯定也有滑雪的技能
I'm sure there's some hidden sledding talents
就是没点开罢了
in there, as well.
不点挺好
They would be well hidden.
无情无♥耻♥
You're impossible.
无理取闹
You're intractable.
想出一个主题来不应该有这么难啊
It shouldn't be this difficult to come up with a theme.
但必须得是个惊艳的主题
Well, it has to be amazing.
我想赢
I wanna win this thing.
你真是赢上头了
You are obsessed with winning.
可别说了
Oh, please.
你是我见过最爱比赛的人了
You're the most competitive person I've ever met.
我一点也不爱比赛
I am not competitive.
至少不爱赢
At least not about winning.
反正我觉得我只想安安静静地当个
Anyway, I think I just like to be-
天才吗
The smartest person in the room?
又来了吗
Are you calling me a snob again?
不过确实 大多数时候
No, most of the time you probably are the smartest person
你确实挺聪明的
in the room.
不是附庸风雅 只是坚持真理
That's not being a snob, that's just being right.
确实 有时候坚持真理
Yes, well, sometimes being right does come
就意味着被恶语相向
at the expense of being liked.
这我倒是深有体会
Well, I'm very familiar with not being liked.
得了吧
Oh, please.
你有粉丝 有朋友 有情人
You have fans, friends, relationships-
每一个长的
Not ones that have lasted.
当然了 你看起来也不像那种
Yes, but you don't really strike me
会长久的人
as the settling down type.
说不定呢 万一遇到真爱了呢
I don't know, if the right person were to come along.
也对
Ah, yes.
并不存在的真爱
The elusive right person.
你也没找到你的真爱 对吧
You haven't found yours yet, either, huh?
你看书的时候有没有觉得一本书
Have you ever read a book that was so good
好看到让你不想把它看完
you just didn't ever want it to end?
我想我只是从来没有遇到过
I guess I've just never really met a person
让我有这种感觉的人吧
who made me feel the same way.
老实呆着 等着那本书出现
There's nothing wrong with waiting
也没什么不好
for the right book to come along.
反正我是这么觉得
At least I don't think so.
当然了 你的脑袋也饱经战事不好使了
Yes, well, you get hit in the head a lot,
所以你的话能信吗
so can we trust your opinion?
那么 这位女强人
So, Miss Competitive,
我们怎么做才能赢了这场冒险
what are we gonna do to win this adventure?
冒险
Adventure.
像汤姆·索亚那样
Tom Sawyer.
皮筏艇
A raft.
这些雪橇简直不可思议
These sleds are incredible.
而且你的简直太棒了
And yours is fantastic.
这座山结的冰真够多的
This hill looks pretty icy.
玛莉 你确定你想好了吗
Mary, are you sure you're up for this?
毫无疑问
Not thinking about it.
不过是在雪山上滑的硬纸板盒子
It's a cardboard box on a snow-covered hill.
就算我们摔倒 我也敢保证不会有事的
Even if we fall off I'm sure we'll survive it.
那还真是不错
And on that happy note,
我要见见你的摄影师
I'm off to see your photographer.
好的
Ok.
你要是害怕 我们就不玩了
We don't have to do this if you're scared.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
我还是有点害怕的
I'm a little bit scared.
想想别的事吧
Think about something else.
和我说说你未来的打算
Tell me what your future holds.
好啊
Great.
我想把书店经营得很成功
I want the bookstore to be a success,
这是废话了 而且我想旅游 知道吗
obviously, and... I wanna travel, you know?
我想去巴黎或者巴厘岛或者
I wanna go to Paris or Bali or...
我想念在路上的日子
I miss being on the road.
我在同一个地方呆太久就没什么兴趣了
I don't do well if I'm in the same place for too long.
所以你就换了这么多次队伍吗
Is that why you changed teams so many times?
没错 而且别的队的老板也想要我
That, and the owners of those teams wanted me
去别的地方工作
to be somewhere else.
鸡生蛋蛋生鸡一样 说不清
Chicken, egg.
没错
Right.
对
Yeah.
可也许你只是在他们解雇你之前
But maybe you were just breaking up with them
自己先辞职了
before they could break up with you.
也许吧
Maybe.
所以你将来还有什么打算
So what else is in your future?
结婚生子吗 围个白尖小栅栏过日子
Marriage? Children? White picket fence?
我猜应该就是这样吧
I guess that's the idea, yeah.
你呢
What about you?
有时候我在想如果我有个儿子会怎样
Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a son,
或者女儿 我可以教他们怎么滑雪
or a daughter, I could teach how to skate.
保证他们有个幸福的家
Make sure they have a good home.
美满的家庭
Good family.
当个好爸爸
Be a good dad.
我觉得你会是个好爸爸的
I think you'd be a great dad.
真的吗
You think so?
对
Yeah.
我是说 你就像个大男孩
I mean, you're a big kid.
得来个人陪你一起玩
You'd have someone to play with.
对吧
See?
你刚才对我差点就可以称为"暖心"了
You were almost nice to me there.
真是差一点了
That was close.
嘿 亚当
Hey, Adam.
你教我的射门练习我越来越熟练了
I'm getting good at that shot you showed me at practice.
电影精选列表