♪ 大把时间消磨 ♪
♪ So many hours spent ♪
♪ 寻找答案 ♪
♪ Looking for answers ♪
♪ 打开一本本书 ♪
♪ Turning the pages ♪
♪ 穿梭在章节之间 ♪
♪ Through all your chapters ♪
♪ 找到你的归属 ♪
♪ Hoping to find your place. ♪
♪ 真理之地 ♪
♪ Somewhere so right ♪
♪ 有人爱你 ♪
♪ Someone to love you ♪
♪ 奔向远方 ♪
♪ Somewhere to run ♪
♪ 逃离这里 ♪
♪ You can escape to ♪
♪ 知晓自己安稳无忧 ♪
♪ And know that you are safe ♪
♪ 你找到了自己的归属之地 ♪
♪ Yeah, you have found your place ♪
♪ 就在这里 ♪
♪ Right here ♪
♪ 在这里你感受到 ♪
♪ A place where you know ♪
♪ 宾至如归 ♪
♪ You're always home ♪
♪ 就在这里 ♪
♪ Right here ♪
♪ 不管身处何方 ♪
♪ No matter where you go... ♪
嘿 桑迪 汤姆还好吗
Oh, hey Sandy, how's Tom?
嗨 玛莉
Hi Mary.
他很好 谢谢
Oh, he's great, thanks.
你想去巴厘岛旅游吗
Are you thinking of a trip to Bali?
想过
Dreaming about it, maybe.
在旺季开始前去 春天去吧
Well, go in the Spring before the high season starts.
春天去的话人不多 天气也好
It's less crowded and the weather is gorgeous.
你去过吗
Have you been?
没有 我就说看过许多书里的介绍
No, but I have read that book from cover to cover
就好像我曾经的去过一样
so it's almost like I've been there.
你懂的 当你在那一片
And while you're in the area, you know...
澳大利亚离这不远 也很美
Australia is not that far away and it's absolutely beautiful.
千万别错过哦
Be a shame to miss it.
你去过澳大利亚
You've been to Australia?
没有
No.
又是从另一本书上看到的
Another great book.
原来如此
Ok, well, good to know.
需要什么就叫我
Let me know if you need anything.
好 我不会客气的
Ok. Will do.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
那是我刚刚给自己冲的咖啡
I just poured that for myself.
你不记得爸爸妈妈说过
Mary, don't you remember anything
人要学会分享吗
mom and dad taught us about sharing?
等一下
Wait a second,
你今天不是有学习讨论组吗
weren't you supposed to have study group today?
去过啦
I did.
我们在投篮时互相提问
We quizzed each other while we were shooting hoops.
投啥
Hoops?
就是打篮球
Basketball.
泰勒 我高兴你去商学院学习
Tyler, I love that you're going to business school, I do.
但是你一定要好好学习啊
But you need to take it seriously.
我知道
I know.
我很认真
I am.
好吧 运球听起来不像你是
Ok, well dribbling hoops doesn't sound like you're-
运球
Dribbling hoops?
你原来是一个运动狂热粉啊
Wow, you really are a sports nut, aren't you?
你看过年终报道了吗
Did you check the year-end reports?
看了
I did.
还行
They are not bad.
还行
Not bad...
玛莉 商学院教会我们的第一件事
Mary, the first thing they teach us in business school
就是红色的数字并不是什么好事
is numbers in red are not good.
红色一个缓慢的时间 它会回升
It's a slow time. It'll pick up.
告诉爸爸妈妈了吗
Talk to mom and dad?
没有
No.
你也别和他们说 因为店是我们的
And you're not going to, either, because the store is ours,
他们也退休了 而且我们现在
they're retired, and this red stuff?
还要应付这些红色的数字
It's our problem now.
我们真的要讨论一下店面升级了
Well then we really need to talk about updating the store.
我们有网站
We have a website.
我们有脸书
We have a Facebook page.
谁没有似的 我们是在跟原始人竞争吗
So we're competitive with 10 years ago.
泰勒 此页书店已经开店40年了
Tyler, On the Same Page has been here for almost 40 years
因为我们很传统
because we're traditional.
在这里人们可以进来选一本书
This is a place where people can come in and pick up a book
或者和其他人聊会天
and have a conversation about it with another human being.
睁开你大眼睛看看哪来的其他人
If there was another human being here, that is.
听着 这是家书店
Look, this is a book store.
不是什么网络什么虚拟什么黑客聊天室
It's not a web arcade digital virtual cyber hacking zone.
你根本不知道自己在说啥吧
You have no idea what you're saying, do you?
对 我是不知道
No, I-I don't.
重点是我们从来没有坚持做
The point is we haven't survived for almost 40 years
一样我们没有尝试过的东西坚持四十年
by trying to be something that we're not.
我们一直保持初心
We've done it by being who we are.
那你为什么要见珍妮特·邓利维
Then why are you meeting with Janet Dunleavy?
因为我们一起上大学
Because we went to college together.
而且她现在经营一家大型公♥关♥公♥司♥
And she runs a big PR firm.
好吧
Alright, fine.
她主动提出帮忙办40周年聚会
She offered to help out with the 40th anniversary party.
哇 如果你要大老远去市中心见她
Wow. She must be a really big deal if you're going
那她一定是个大人物
all the way downtown.
对你来说肯定是不小的历练吧
I mean, that is a big adventure for you.
干嘛在这种事情上较真
Is this the part where you're taking things more seriously?
他又这样了
Oh man, he did it again.
谁怎么了
Who did what?
亚当·克雷波恩
Adam Clayborn.
谁
Who?
丹佛皇家曲棍球运动员
The Denver Royals hockey player.
他昨晚吃了张红牌
He got into it with a ref last night and got booted
被裁判罚下场了
from the game.
曲棍球 就是一群人把旧猪皮
Hockey. That's the one where you throw the old pig skin
在场地里扔来扔去的那个 对吧
down the field, yes?
有时候我都分不清你是不是在开玩笑
Sometimes I can't tell if you're joking.
我只是不关心穿球鞋的人
I just don't care about some guy in cleats getting kicked
被踢出局
out of the game.
是溜冰鞋 冰球是在溜冰鞋上玩的
Skates. Hockey is played on skates.
我知道曲棍球是什么
I know what hockey is.
你知道吗
Do you?
滚
Go away.
哼
Hmm.
亚当叔叔
Uncle Adam!
早上好 格拉翰
Good morning, Graham.
我们能玩扮怪兽游戏吗
Can we play monster?
当然
Yeah, sure. Yeah.
小家伙 穿衣服啦
Ok, little guy, let's get you dressed
让叔叔睡一会
so Uncle Adam can get some sleep.
不要
No.
你知道我们有客房♥的
You know we do have a guest room.
怎么说呢 我喜欢睡沙发
What can I say? I like sofas.
行吧
Sure you do.
现在玩怪兽游戏有点太早了吧
It's a little early for monster, isn't it?
逗逗四岁小孩玩玩游戏
It's never too early for games that amuse
有什么早不早的
four-year-olds.
你也跟小孩似的
Or the grown-ups who act like them.
不过现在给我上课才是真的太早了吧
It is too early for a lecture, though.
或许你应该睡在你自己家里
Maybe you should have slept
而不是在我家的沙发上
at your place instead of on my couch
记者都在我市中心的家附近安营扎寨了
Press was camped out at my place downtown...
我没心情
I wasn't in the mood.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
艾丽卡一直打电♥话♥找你
Erica keeps calling your phone
你不接她就打我的
and when you don't pick up she calls mine.
没完没了地打
Over and over and over again.
电影精选列表