But that's why you came to me.
现在我们来说一下解决方法
So let's talk ideas.
我让我的员工做了一些调查
I had my staff do some research
然后我的出发点就是
and where I would love to start is getting
让此页书店更多地融入到社区中
On the Same Page more integrated into the community.
我们书店开了快40年了
Uh, well, we've been there almost 40 years
也算是社区中不可或缺的一部分了
so we're kind of a fixture.
当然
Sure.
但今后 它不仅仅是一直开下去就行
But these days it's a lot more than longevity.
你需要和大家联络感情
You need to connect with people.
怎么联络
How?
你社区不是有一个儿童冰球联盟吗
Well, your neighbourhood has a kid's hockey league,
你可以赞助一个球队
you could sponsor a team,
或者可以在附近的商业区多做一下广♥告♥
or we could do more advertising at nearby businesses.
还有 鉴于40周年纪念
Oh, and the 40th anniversary,
你可以举办一个大派对
you need to do a big party for that.
像冬日庆典之类活动
Maybe a winter festival kind of thing.
叫上全社区的人过来庆祝
Get the whole neighbourhood to come out and celebrate.
但所有这些都需要用钱
Um... all of these things take money.
有句老话说
You know the old saying,
钱能生钱
"you need to spend money to make money".
但前提是你得有钱才能生
But you have to have the money to spend the money to...
我想说的是
I- what I'm trying to say is
我们很想做这些但是
we would love to do things like this but...
手头很紧 对吧
Things are that tight, huh?
书店生意虽然很惨淡 但会好起来的
It's a slow time but it's gonna pick up.
玛莉 没人会在事情顺利时来找我的
Mary, no one comes to see me when things are going great.
只有事情不顺时他们才来找我
They come to see me when things are... broken.
我就是收拾烂摊子的
I'm a fixer.
我可以帮你搞定
I can fix this.
怎么搞定
How?
要我说真话吗
Truth?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我相信自会有峰回路转的时候的
But I am convinced that the right idea will present itself
我们只需要为那个时刻做好准备
and when it does we're gonna be ready.
懂我的意思吧
Are you with me?
我懂
I am.
很好
Great.
你难道忘了怎么接电♥话♥了吗
Did you forget how to answer your phone?
艾丽卡 我
Erica, I-
停停停 亚当
Oh, no, no, no, Adam.
现在我说话你来听
This is the part where I talk and you listen.
这让我想起我们约会的时候
That reminds me of when we dated.
停赛十场
Ten game suspension.
别这样
Come on-
在这个赛季中
This is the third time
你被罚下场三次
you've been kicked off the ice this season.
最后一次还导致我们输了比赛
This last time cost us the game.
那个裁判没看到杰克被板墙挤贴
The ref completely missed Jack being boarded.
板墙挤贴:冰球术语,暴♥力♥地将对方球员冲撞向板墙
像个瞎子一样
It's like he was blind.
你的任务不是告诉裁判他没看到什么
It's not your job to tell the ref what he missed.
而是别惹麻烦 打赢比赛
It's your job to stay out of trouble and win games.
我错了 可以了吧
I'm sorry, ok?
不 亚当
No, Adam.
不可以
It's not ok.
球队的老板是
The owner of the team is-
是你♥爸♥爸 去和他谈一下啊
Your father. Talk to him.
我和他谈过了
I did talk to him.
就是他让我不要太为难你
He's the one who talked me out of cutting you.
被我甩了之后 你对我难道
Are you sure there's not some lingering, you know,
没有那种缠绵不止的怨恨吗
animosity over me breaking up with you?
首先 是我甩了你
First of all, I broke up with you.
不 不是你
No, you didn't.
其次
And second of all,
那是五年前的事了 我已经走出来了
that was five years ago and I promise you I am over it.
好吧
Ok.
那要是你甩了我的话
Well, what would you have to be over about
你有啥好走出来的
if you broke up with me?
亚当 我不想搞得自己神经兮兮的
Adam, I do not like being this tense person,
真的不想 但你偏要让我这么做
I really don't, but you just bring it out in me.
我跟你说
In fact, you know what?
从现在开始
From this point forward I'm gonna add one game
你每说一件让我生气的事
to your suspension for everything
我就让你多停赛一场
you say that makes me mad.
我估计十分钟后
I figure in about ten minutes,
这个赛季就没有你上场的机会了
well, you're gonna be out for the rest of the season.
好 好
Ok, ok.
我该怎么做才能弥补这一切
Just tell me what I have to do to fix this.
很高兴你能这么问
I'm glad you asked.
打电♥话♥给我们的公♥关♥人员
Call our PR person.
在你停赛期间 你和她合作
While you're suspended you are going to work with her
来挽回你的形象
to repair your image.
我的形象没什么问题
There's nothing wrong with my image.
停赛11次
Eleven games.
为什么
For what?
亚当 在公众和粉丝面前
Adam, we strive to maintain a positive image
我们要努力维持良好的形象
with the community and our fans.
这是我们的形象
This is our image.
皇家队资助当地儿童慈善
这是你的形象
This is yours.
皇家队球员
克莱波恩激怒裁判
被罚下场
好吧
Ok.
我明天打电♥话♥给珍妮特·邓利维
Ok. I'll call Janet Dunleavy tomorrow.
今天打
Today.
然后按她说的做
And please just do whatever she says.
别跟她吵架
Don't argue with her,
不要觉得你有比她更好的主意
don't think you have better ideas than her.
总的来说就是不要做你自己
Basically just don't be you.
知道了
Got it.
还有一件事
But just one more thing.
是我甩了你
I broke up with you.
停赛12场
Twelve games.
值了
Totally worth it.
你们是打算今年夏天出海吗
So you guys are thinking about going on a cruise this summer?
这个呢
Well...
你妈妈正在考虑这件事
Well, your mother is thinking about it.
我在考虑我是否想要考虑这件事
I'm thinking about whether or not I want to think about it.
亲爱的 我们现在退休了
Sweetheart, we are retired now.
我们应该体验一下这种冒险
This is exactly the kind of adventure we should be having.
这是冒险吗
Adventure?
只是航游一下加勒比
It's a Caribbean cruise.
整天呆在船上吃自助餐
It's all-you-can-eat buffets,
又不是在亚马逊同鳄鱼搏斗
it's not wrestling crocodiles in the Amazon.
我只是认为既然我们都不用操心书店了
I just think that we should take advantage of the fact
就应该好好利用一下这个机会
that we do not have to worry about the store anymore.
玛莉和泰勒会搞定书店的生意
Mary and Tyler have got it all under control.
好吧 那书店的生意怎么样了
Yeah, so how is the business?
保罗
Paul.
很好 爸爸
It's fine, dad.
别担心
Don't worry.
亲爱的 在学校怎么样啊
Tyler, how's school, honey?
有点小问题
Well, I'm having a little problem.
怎么了
What is it?
有一门课的成绩不是很理想
There's this one class and it's just not going well.
分数就像不断亏空的财务表的数字一样红
It's like a-a balance sheet that keeps coming up red.
这门课是怎么难倒你的
Oh, well what is it about this class that's got you stumped?
我疯狂地看过关于这门课的一些书籍
I've done all my readings for it, obsessively,
但我还是落后于其他人
but um, I feel like I'm falling behind.
跟不上他们
Can't keep up.
你有没有寻求过他人的帮助
Oh, well have you asked for any help?
电影精选列表