都是一些导弹的照片。
I went-- took them through the whole thing like I,
我带他们从头到尾看了一遍,
like I'd briefed millions of other intelligence briefings
in the past.I laid it out in front of them.
就像我过去做过,许多次的情报简报一样。我把情报,摆在他们面前。
The next day, we st--
第二天,我们就...
we had more, more talks with the Japanese
我们与日本人进行了更多的会谈,
and we're still,you know, reeling,
and the media is going crazy about all this stuff.
但我们仍然,你懂的,既震惊又茫然,媒体对这一切都很“疯狂”。
I took like 30 minutes to go back over to my room
because we're going to get back on Air Force One.
我花了大约30分钟,回到我的房♥间,因为我们要回到“空军一号♥”专机上。
Packing my bags,and I get a phone call and it's Reince Priebus.
收拾行李,我接到一个电♥话♥,是雷恩斯·普利巴斯打来的。
(时任白宫幕僚长)
I said, "What can I do? You know, how can I help?"
我说:“我能做什么?告诉我,我能帮什么忙吗?”
And Reince Priebus tells me that I'm in the Situation Room
with Vice President Pence,
雷恩斯·普利巴斯告诉我,他和副总统彭斯,都在“战情室”,
Deputy Director of the FBI McCabe, and Deputy Attorney
General of the Department of Justice,Sally Yates.
同时还有,联邦调查局副局长麦凯布,和司法部副部长萨利·耶茨。
And they just briefed us.
他们只是简单告知了我们。
They just showed us a document
that you clearly talked about sanctions.
他们只是给我们看了一份文件,上面说,你明确提到“多项制裁”。
This is one of the surreal moments,it's like things you never forget,
这是一个离奇的时刻,你永远不会忘记的情景,
(这指的是美国因为克里米亚脱离乌克兰,加入俄♥罗♥斯♥,而对俄采取的制裁)
because it was such a seminal and significant emotional event for me.
因为,这对我来说,是一个影响深远的“重大情感事件”。
I said, "So what are you, what are you telling me?"
我说,“那么你们...你们到底,想告诉我什么?”
"Well, you know,the vice president is upset,
and we're gonna, you know,we're, we're gonna have to,
“你知道,副总统很生气,我们会,你要知道,我们将不得不,
you know, we're gonna be talking to you when you get back."
等你回来后,我们会跟你谈的。”
Like I'm a,I'm a fucking schoolchild.
那口气就像,我是个小学生。
I show up to the White House the next day.
第二天,我就去了白宫。
All kinds of--now there's all kinds of rumors about Flynn's,
you know, going to be fired, resign, you know.
此时,各种各样关于弗林的谣言,“他将被解雇”,“他会辞职”。
It's all flying all over the place.
已经是谣言四起了。
So it's all leaked.
所以,这一切都被泄露了。
The Situation Room is a very secure facility.
要知道,“战情室”是一个非常安全的设施。
We're talking about people that should know better.
我们指的是,那些应该更清楚内情的人。
I mean,if it just those four people
that were in that room,and me on that conversation.
我是说,如果只有那四个人在房♥间里,还有,在通电♥话♥的我。
That day, Reince comes into my office and says,
那天,雷恩斯走进我的办公室说:
"The president wants you to--he's gonna want you to resign."
“总统希望你... 他会希望你辞职。”
And I looked at him and I was like, "Really?"
我看着他,问道:“真的吗?”
I said, "Did he say that?
Is that coming from you or is that coming from him?"
我说:“他这么说了吗? 这是你说的,还是他说的?”
And he said, "Well,that's coming from him."
他说:“这是他说的。”
And I said, "Okay."
我说:“好吧。”
I go, "Well, here's what I want you to do, Reince.
我说,“这是我想让你做的,雷恩斯。
I want you to go let the president know
that I want to hear it from him."
我要你去告诉总统,我想听他亲口说。”
And he was like,he kind of like, and he goes,
他有点像,就像这样,他说,
"You probably should put together a resignation letter."
“你应该最好写一封辞职信。”
When he called to tell me that he was resigning, you know,
he told me that "I'm going to resign tonight."
当他打电♥话♥告诉我,他要辞职的时候,他告诉我“我今晚就要辞职。”
And I was like, "Oh, my God, really?"
我就想,“天啊,真的吗?”
And it was just sort of surreal.
这就有点儿太“超现实”了。
And he said, "Yeah."
他说:“是的。”
He goes, "I'm going to go see the president right now."
他说,“我现在要去见总统。”
I was like, "Okay. I'll be here when you get home."
我说,“好吧。你回家的时候,我会在这儿的。”
Who was in the meeting was Reince Priebus,
参加会议的有雷恩斯·普利巴斯、
Vice President Pence,Steve Bannon,
副总统彭斯、史蒂夫·班农、
(总统首席战略顾问)
and Jared Kushner and the president.
贾里德·库什纳和总统。
(特朗普女婿,也是他的顾问之一)
And president, you know,reads the letter.
总统会读这封信。
H-- he's like, I--I could tell that he was--he was visibly upset,
like, but not in an angry way.
他就像,能看出来他,他明显很沮丧,但不是生气的样子。
He was like, just upset about the whole thing
他对整件事很不高兴,
because he knew how hard that I had worked my ass off
for him to win the presidency.
因为他知道,我为了他赢得总统大选,付出了多大的努力。
And I had-- you know,and I just wasn't
a guy that--that comes across as, you know,
我已经...我不是那种...那种给人的印象是
a bullshitter, you know,or a liar. Right?
一个扯淡的人,或者一个骗子。对吧?
He said, "You know..."
他说:“你知道…”
He kind of looked around the room, goes,
you know, "We okay with this?"
他环顾了一下房♥间,说,“我们可以开始吗?”
And looking back,it could have been,
a couple of things could have happened.
现在回想起来,可能发生了一些事情。
He could have said,
他可能说了,
"You know what,this is bullshit.You two guys kiss and make up,"
“你知道吗,这些都是扯淡。你们哥儿俩握手言和吧,”
because I had already apologized to the vice president
about whatever it was that he felt like I had misled him on.
因为我已经向副总统道歉了,不管怎么说,是他觉得,我错怪了他。
I had already apologized to him.
我已经向他道歉了。
There was no, you know, hey,let's kiss and make up.
根本就没有什么“握手言和”。
We got a country to run here.Nope.
毕竟,我们还有一个国家要治理呢。 没有和解。
Vice President Pence didn't stand there and say,
you know, you know what,I-- I can live with this.
副总统彭斯并没有站起来,说“我...我可以接受这个”类似的话。
You know, Mike, got it.I understand that, you know,
the all the dynamics of what was happening and everybody's busy.
迈克,我知道了。我理解,所有发生的纷争都是“浮云”,每个人都很忙。
You know,we have a country to run.
“你知道,我们要治理国家。”
Before I left that--that meeting,
the president got up, and I walked up to the side
在我离开会议之前,总统站了起来,我走到一边,
because I was kind of standing at the corner.
因为,我当时站在角落里。
And I walked up,gave him a hug,
give him like a,you know, big man hug.
我走上前,给了他一个拥抱,给了他一个“男子汉式”的拥抱。
And I stepped back and I said to him,
"I'm just gonna give you one warning about one person.
我退后一步,对他说,“我只给你一个,关于一个人的警告。
I'm going to tell you that the person that you need to
watch out for is the deputy director of the FBI,
“我要告诉你,你需要注意的人,就是联邦调查局副局长,
and his name is Andrew McCabe."
他的名字叫,安德鲁·麦凯布。”
And I looked the president dead in the eye.
我直视着总统的眼睛。
And he said, "Okay."
他说,“好的。”
He didn't really know who he was.
他真的不知道,那是何人。
Now, obviously,Reince Priebus knew him,and Pence knew him.
They said nothing.
很明显,雷恩斯·普利巴斯认识他,彭斯也认识他。他们什么也没说。
So whatever they had said to the president
prior to me going in that meeting, you know,
他们在这次会谈之前,对总统说了关于我的什么,
I could tell that from my departure,
我可以从我的“离开这个情景”中,看出端倪,
you know, my departing,sort of, you know,
我的离开,就有点儿像,你懂的,
man-love moment with--with, uh, with President Trump,
我和特朗普总统,就像恋爱中男女之间,
where I could tell that he was upset
that he had to do this and accept my resignation.
我看得出来,他很难过,因为他不得不这么做,接受我的辞呈。
And maybe he felt like if I stepped away from the White House,
the whole Russia thing would go away.
也许,他觉得,如果我离开白宫,俄♥罗♥斯♥的事就会烟消云散。
And that's when it all began.
而这就是一切的开始。
The information was provided by, who I don't know, Sally Yates.
向莎莉·耶茨提供信息的人,我并不知道。
(时任司法部副部长)
And I was a little surprised because I said,
我有点惊讶,因为我才说,
"Doesn't sound like he did anything wrong there."
“听起来,他好像没做错什么。”
But he did something wrong with respect to the vice president,
and I thought that was not acceptable.
但他对副总统做了一些错事,我认为,这是“不可接受的”。
As far, as far as the actual making the call, he was just
doing his job. That was very normal.
就他与俄♥国♥大使“通电♥话♥”这件事而言,他只是在做他的工作。这很正常。
You know, at first,everybody got excited
because they thought he did something wrong.
一开始,每个人都很躁动,因为他们认为,他做错了什么。
After they thought about it,
it turned out he was just doing his job.
经过他们的思考,原来他只是在,做他的工作。
So, and I do-- and by the way,with all of that being said,
所以,我确实认为...顺便说一句,尽管我说了这么多,
I do think he's a fine man.
我确实认为,他是个好人。
So, Reince Priebus told me that they had just read
所以,雷恩斯·普利巴斯告诉我,他们刚刚读了
a document that Yates and McCabe showed them
耶茨和麦凯布给他们看的一份文件,
that said I talked about sanctions.
上面说,我谈到了“多项制裁”。
And we now know that I never talked about sanctions.
我们现在知道,我从未说过什么“多项制裁”。
There's a transcript of it.It's public information.
这里有一份文字记录。这是公开的信息。
Okay, it was a,it was a false document,
好吧,这是...这是一份伪造的文件,
which is really bad for two senior government officials to create.
它对两个高级政♥府♥官员来说,真的很“悲摧”。
And that document must exist somewhere. Okay?
那份文件肯定存在于某个地方。好吧?
Or, the only other potential answer
或者,唯一的另一个可能的答案是,
is that Reince Priebus lied about reading about sanctions.
雷恩斯·普利巴斯在阅读到有关“多项制裁”的内容上,他撒了谎。
I never talked about sanctions.
我从未谈及“多项制裁”的话题。
In fact, I, I told the vice president that,earlier on.
事实上,我之前就告诉过副总统。
I said I didn't talk about sanctions.
我说,我没谈及过“多项制裁”。
I told the FBI agents that came to my office.
我告诉了来我办公室的FBI探员。
You look at this White House now and it's hard to imagine
two FBI agents ending up in the same room.
看看现在的白宫,很难想象,两名FBI探员,会出现在同一个房♥间里。
How did that happen?
这是怎么发生的?
I sent them.
是我派的他们。
(詹姆斯.科米2013-2017年任联邦调查局局长)
Comey said in an interview,
科米在访谈中说到,
the FBI wanted to send agents
over to the White House to speak to me.
联邦调查局想派特工去白宫,找我谈话。
He admitted he did that outside the proper channels
他承认,他是在正常渠道之外,做的这件事,
without any discussion or approvals from White House council.
没有经过任何讨论,或得到白宫委员会批准。
This was clearly a setup.
电影精选列表