Prosecution,"Yes, Your Honor. We're okay."
检方说:“好的,法官阁下。我们没事了。”
So, we take a break.
所以,我们就休庭了。
The judge today really rebukes Michael Flynn and uses words
like treason, that you allegedly sold out your country.
今天的法官真的谴责了迈克尔·弗林,用了叛国之类的词,说你出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的国家。
After the treason comment
and after the-- thank God they took that break,
在叛国罪的指责之后,感谢上帝,他们休息了一下
(乔.弗林,兄弟,家族发言人)
Lori, I think, said,"We gotta take a break here."
洛莉,我认为,她说过“我们得休息一下。”
She looked at me and said,
她看着我说,
"This is going off the rails.This is a disaster.
He's gonna put him in jail today."
“这是‘脱轨’了。这是一场灾难。他今天就会把迈克尔关进监狱。”
I get back into the courtroom
and the judge knew that he, he was wrong.
我回到法庭,法官知道他错了。
And he came back out and he essentially,
in a shitty way, he apologized.
然后他回来了,他以一种很糟糕的方式道歉。
He gave a shitty apology.But the damage was done.
他的道歉很差劲。但损害已经造成。
Threatening jail time for lying to the FBI.
威胁要因为向联邦调查局撒谎,而坐牢。
But I-- but I want to read you some more of this judge.
但是我...但是我想再给你读一些,关于这个法官的故事。”
This judge has become a fascinating new figure in this drama.
这位法官,已成为这部戏剧中,引人入胜的新角色。
And he says, "Okay,we'll come back in like 90 days" or something.
然后他说,“好吧,我们大概90天后再来”之类的。
"We will-- we'll revisit in 90 days."
“我们会...我们会在90天后重新开庭审案。”
And, you know,pounds his gavel and,
and we all get up, he walks out.
然后,你知道,敲击他的木槌,然后我们都站起来,他走了出去。
And I mean, it was,it was like total chaos.
我的意思是,那简直是一片混乱。
By the grace of God,Sullivan let him walk out
of that courtroom without going to prison.
感谢上帝,沙利文让他走出了法庭,而没有进监狱。
I think he probably regrets;I think Sullivan regrets
that decision to this day.
我想,他可能会后悔,我想沙利文直到今天,都后悔那个决定。
We ended up going back over to my son Michael's house
to just find some relief.
我们最后回到了我儿子,小迈克尔的家,只是为了放松一下。
The baby's running around.
他的婴儿在满地乱跑。
The baby, he's like,crawling around.
那个婴儿,他在爬来爬去。
We don't know that they had threatened Mike.
我们不知道,他们是否威胁过迈克。
I must have walked around DC after that,
在那之后,我肯定要在华盛顿转悠一番,
after that hearing,for a good six, seven hours,
审讯之后,整整六七个小时,
just walking around,just looking at the sky,like crying my eyes out.
我四处溜达,看着天空,哭得稀里哗啦。
There's-- there's no resolution,you're two years into this now.
没有解决办法,你已经卷进此案两年了。
Okay. And you have no idea how much longer this--
this is going to take.
好吧。你不知道这要...花多长时间。
I'm battling with terrible PTSD,terrible PTSD from--
from this experience.
我正在与严重的创伤后应激障碍作斗争,这段经历造成了严重的创伤后应激障碍。
You know, I just, I describe it as this constant drumbeat of,
你知道,我只是,我把它描述为不断的鼓点,
of dot, you know, of subpoenas,search warrants, you know,
不断敲击着,你知道,传票,搜查令,
emails, email requests for information,
电子邮件,要求提供信息的电子邮件,
eventual media, you know,parked outside of my house.
终于,媒体采访车开来了,就停在我的房♥子外面。
And I want to talk about that "being alone" feeling.
我想谈谈那种“孤独”的感觉。
There are very few things that are worse than feeling alone
when you're going through like incredible,incredible trauma.
当你经历难以置信的创伤时,没有什么比孤独更糟糕的了。
Um...
嗯...
There was just so much that was happening,
so much that was happening that I...
当时发生的事情太多了,太多了,我…
I didn't understand at the time, you know?
我当时不明白,你知道吗?
I didn't understand, I mean,I didn't really understand
the concept of the deep state,you know?
我不明白,我的意思是,我真的不明白深层政♥府♥的观念,你知道吗?
I didn't understand, you know,that the Department of Justice
can indict a ham sandwich concept.
我不明白,你知道,司法部可以起诉一个火腿三明治的“观念”。
You know, like I just,all of a sudden, I'm--
你知道,就像我,突然之间,我...
I'm hearing that my father could potentially
go away to prison for 15 years.
我听说,我父亲可能会被判入狱15年。
I remember the conversations that I had with my mom about...
我记得,我和我妈妈的谈了话...
just about like,
就像是,
"Which prison are we gonna go visit him at?"
“我们要去哪个监狱探监看他?”
I can't even imagine like,what my mom,
what my mom was thinking about.
我甚至无法想象,我妈妈,我妈妈在想什么。
It's been really hard on him, I think,
harder on him, I think,than on me, truthfully.
这对他来说,真的很艰难,说实话,对他来说,比对我更艰难。
Because imagine having a son feel like
因为想象一下,有那么一个儿子,
he is the reason your father had to plead guilty
to a crime he didn't commit.
就是因为他,使得他父亲,不得不为他没有犯下的罪行,而认罪。
I can't imagine the burden that he had, I mean, the guilt.
我无法想象,他所承受的负担,我是说,负罪感。
And it's almost like survivor's guilt, really.
这就像是,幸存者的罪恶感,真的。
He just felt like, you know,
his dad was willing to go to prison for him.
他只是觉得,他爸爸愿意为他,蹲大狱。
You know, I mean,I didn't believe it.I just didn't believe it.
我是说,我简直不敢相信。
It took me years to understand, like,
oh, he was doing this to,to basically save, to save me.
我是说,我简直不敢相信。我简直不敢相信。
You know, if I wasn't, if I wasn't there,he wouldn't have done it.
你知道,如果我不在场,他就不会这么做了。
He would have kept--he would have kept fighting,
but it's like, I understand.
他会继续,他会继续战斗,但这就像,我理解。
I understand, like...
我理解,就像...
I understand as a father,you know, like,what you would do.
我理解,作为一个父亲,你会怎么做。
You know, you'd fall,you'd fall on a sword
to protect your child, you know,and I understand that.
你知道,为了保护你的孩子,你会倒在一把剑上,我能理解。
I understand that more now than ever.
我现在,比以往任何时候,都更明白这一点。
Anytime I wanted to talk to my father about this stuff,
每次我想跟我父亲谈谈这些事,
it-- it just it--
它...它只是...
the conversation always turned into "Talk to your lawyer.
Talk to your lawyer.Talk to your lawyer."
对话总是变成“和你的律师谈谈。和你的律师谈谈。和你的律师谈谈。”
We subsequently,subsequently had to talk
to each other through our lawyers.
我们后来,后来不得不通过我们的律师,互相交谈。
It was after that,I mean, I went into,
I mean, I went into a very deep depression,
在那之后,我想说,我陷入了非常严重的抑郁,
very deep depression going into 2018.
进入2018年,非常严重的抑郁。
I mean, like suicidal depression.
我是说,就像自杀式抑郁症。
Okay, and I don't say that lightly because that
is just not a topic that is, is easy to discuss.
好吧,我不是随便说的,因为这不是一个容易讨论的话题。
But, you know, the only thing,the only thing that kept me from...
但是,你知道,唯一一件事,唯一一件阻止我...
the only thing that kept me alive was my--was my son.
唯一能让我活下去的,就是我的儿子。
And thank God, thank God I have him in my life.
感谢上帝,感谢上帝,让我生命中有了他。
Thank God I had him in my life then.
感谢上帝,那时我的生命中有他。
...to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands,
...向我的国旗,和它所代表的共和国致敬,
one nation under God, indivisible,
上帝庇佑下的一个国家,不可分割,
with liberty and justice for all.
人人享有自♥由♥和正义。
Travis was a super important part of my life.
特拉维斯,是我生命中非常重要的一部分。
I mean, and... yeah.
我是说,...是的。
Little peanut just turned six.
小宝宝现长到六岁了。
But anyway.When he, you know, it's like...
但无论如何。当他,你知道,就像…
I mean, during this time he's born, right,
我是说,在他出生的这段时间里,
I mean, he's a big baby.And he like, poof, he like,
I would hold him,
我是说,他是个大孩子了。他就像,噗,他就像,我还是想抱着他,
and his innocence reminded me about
just everything that was good in life.
他的天真让我想起了,生活中一切美好的东西。
Everything. I mean,the innocence of a child,
the innocence of my grandchild
所有的一切。我是说,一个孩子的天真,我孙子的天真
just reminded me of how...how important, you know,
让我想起了...你懂的,多么得重要,
what it is that we do on a daily basis is.
我们每天做的事情,有多重要。
And one of the ways that you live your faith,
and I like to believe that that's the way
你践行信仰的方式之一,我愿意相信,这就是我
I live my faith,is through my family...
践行信仰的方式,就是通过我的家庭...
because I love my family.
因为我爱我的家人。
And, and I'd do anything for 'em.
我愿意为他们做任何事。
And I want my family to know that...
我想让我的家人知道...
to know that. I want my family to know that,
that I would do anything for 'em.
我想让我的家人知道,我愿意为他们做任何事。
And definitely my own kids.
当然还有我自己的孩子。
And I think with, with Michael,he feels the same way.
我想迈克尔也是这么想的。
The, you know, Michael looking at Travis...
迈克尔看着特拉维斯...
and, and thinking about what he was thinking about,
然后,想想他当时在想什么,
going through that emotion of,of, of the, of the idea
经历那种情绪,那种,那种想法,
that, you know, he's contemplating killing himself.
你知道,他在考虑自杀。
He's contemplating suicide.
他在考虑自杀。
I always said, "Michael,just know that no matter what happens,
you know,your dad and I are here.
我总是说,“迈克尔,你要知道不管发生什么,你♥爸♥爸和我都在这里。
Nothing should get as low for you as that."
对你来说,没有什么比这,更消沉的了。”
So, and he promised me,
于是,他向我保证,
"Mom, I would never because I have Travis."
“妈妈,我不会的,因为我有特拉维斯。”
And I said "That's right.You have Travis,and Travis needs you.
“没错。你有特拉维斯,而他需要你。
He needs you to be there for him.Like your dad was for you."
他需要你在他身边。就像你♥爸♥爸对你一样。”
Wow. I mean, you know.
哇。我是说,你懂的。
So, for people...and maybe this is how I,
所以,对人们来说...也许这就是我,
you know, how I adjust myself,
for people, people need to understand that,
你知道,我如何调整自己,对人们来说,人们需要明白,
that, that life is so fleeting,so fleeting.
生命如此短暂,飞逝如梭。
You know, what the, what you--what you're looking for,
is you're looking for love.
你要知道,你要找的是,你要找的是爱。
You're looking for like,is, is there love there?
你在寻找,那里有爱吗?
And I know for me, and I--and I know for Michael,
我知道,为了我...我知道,迈克尔,
that we found it. We found it.
我们找到了它。我们找到了。
电影精选列表