I was so happy that I was going to be able to do that with him
to be closer to him,work with him on a daily basis.
我很高兴我能和他一起这样做,和他更亲近,每天和他一起工作。
People started to reach out to him to ask him for his advice
on a lot of the foreign, um,
人们开始联♥系♥他,向他征询问关于国外的建议,嗯,
you know, what was happening in foreign countries.
你知道,外国正在发生的事情。
And so, he was advising everybody.
就这样,他给大家提供建议。
When I looked at what the country needed,
the country didn't need another Clinton or another Bush.
当我审视这个国家需要什么时,这个国家不需要,另一个克♥林♥顿♥或另一个布♥什♥。
That was clear.
这点很清楚。
I am pretty sure that he knew then
that Donald Trump was going to be the nominee.
我很确定,他当时就知道,唐纳德·特朗普会成为总统候选人。
We did meet with other candidates.
我们确实会见过其他候选人。
I mean, I remember sitting down
with Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina,Ted Cruz.
我记得我和本·卡森、卡莉·菲奥莉娜、泰德·克鲁兹一起坐下会谈过。
Probably why I wasn't asked to help those,
Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton.
也许这就是为什么,我没有被要求,帮助那些人,杰布·布♥什♥或希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥。
But also I never said no,I was just never asked.
但我也从来没有拒绝过,我只是从来没有被要求过。
You know, I was--I was praying that there was going to be somebody
that rose out of the ashes who wasn't a typical politician.
你知道,我一直在祈祷,会有一个“浴火重生”的人,而不是一个彻头彻尾的政客。
And I looked at him and I go, "Donald Trump? Are you out of your mind?"
我看着他说:“唐纳德·特朗普?你疯了吗?”
(乔.弗林,迈克尔的兄弟,家族发言人)
And he goes,"I'm telling you right now,
Donald Trump can beat Hillary Clinton."
他说:“我现在告诉你,唐纳德·特朗普可以击败希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥。”
I said, "Why?"
我问,“为什么?”
He goes,"Because the country is--
the country's ready for something different."
他说,“因为这个国家...已经准备好,接受一些不同的观念了。”
(特朗普和弗林将军会面)
He met Trump for the first time in 2015.
他在2015年第一次见到了特朗普。
He expected it to only be like maybe a 20-to 30-minute meeting.
他预计,这次会晤,可能只有20到30分钟。
It turned into like a two-and-a-half-hour-long meeting.
结果,变成了两个半小时的会议。
If we can end these,these wars that we are in,
we're-- where we're pouring trillions and trillions of dollars,
如果我们能结束这些,我们正在进行的战争,它已耗费了我们的数万亿美元,
and we're not winning.
况且,我们并没有赢。
And Trump was the one that had that, that's,
that was the conversation that I initially had with him.
就在我和特朗普的第一次会面中,我发现,他也是有这样的想法的人。
I was happy to support Trump as well
because I just wanted to see,I wanted--
我也很乐意支持特朗普,因为我只是想看到,我想...
I didn't see all the hope and change as much as I wanted,
you know, with Obama.
我在奥巴马身上,一点儿都没看到希望,也没看到什么改变。
And I wanted to see what would happen with Trump.
我想看看,特朗普会怎么样。
My first bombshell.
我的第一颗“重磅炸♥弹♥”。
(玛丽.奥尼尔,迈克尔的妹妹,祈祷战士组织成员)
My first,"Uh-oh," was,
我第一次,感到震惊了,
and I was proud of him.
我为他感到骄傲。
I was, it's true, but was at that Republican convention.
没错,我去参加了共和党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥。
But I was concerned about that with him
because he was now in a-- in another world with politics.
但我对他很担心,因为他现在要投入...带有“政♥治♥意味”的另一个世界了。
Elect Donald Trump
as the next president of the United States of America.
选举唐纳德·特朗普,为下一任美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统。
Thank you very much,and God bless America.
非常感谢你们,愿上帝保佑美国。
From that moment on, I really,
从这一刻起,我真的,
I started to ride with,with, with Donald Trump,
literally ride with him.
我开始和唐纳德·特朗普在一起了,可以说,“绑在同一战车上了”。
And we'd fly all over the country
and go to these different campaign rallies.
我们会飞到全国各地,参加各种不同的竞选集♥会♥。
We'd do three or four cities in a day.
我们一天要去三、四个城市。
And every place that we went to would have no less than
10,000 people,and in most cases,they had 20-, 30,000 people.
我们去的每个地方,都有不少于一万人,在大多数情况下,他们有二到三万人。
Unbelievable.
不可思议。
USA!
美国!
We are going to win back the White House.
我们要赢回白宫。
It reinforced for me the sentiment
that I felt about the direction of the country.
它强化了我对国家发展方向的观念。
These big institutions,these complexes, right?
这些大型团体,这些综合体,对吧?
I call it the security state complex,
the military-industrial complex,where they were leading us.
我称之为“安全国家综合体”,那些人把我们的误导为“军事工业复合体”。
And they're leading us down a path that,that nobody wants to go down.
他们正把我们引向一条没人想走的路。
You know, it's like they say, right,
Flynn knows where the bodies are buried.
就像他们说的,没错,弗林知道,“尸体埋在哪里”。(无人揭晓的秘密)
That's a metaphor for understanding how dangerous
our system of government has, has become.
这是一个隐喻,用来理解我们的政♥府♥制度,变得有多危险。
And now I'm advising a guy who looks to be, you know, a,
he's the front runner for one of the major parties.
现在我推荐一个人,他是主要政党之一(共和党几位候选人中)的“领跑者”。
And he's gonna, you know,he has a shot at being
president of the United States of America.
你们知道,他有机会,成为美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统。
Big deal, right? It's huge. It's a start.
大事发生了,对吧? 这是重大的。这是一个开始。
And so you fast forward into,into June of 2016.
所以,把时间快进到,2016年6月。
And now I get a phone call from Corey Lewandowski saying,
此时,我接到科里·莱万多夫斯基的电♥话♥说,
"Hey, we're going to vet you for vice president of the United States."
“嘿,我们要审查你,当美国副总统。”
I says, "Wow." That's-- that was like--I didn't expect that.
我说,“哇。”这太...这就像...我真没想到会这样。
I'm saying it. I don't-- I think
我当时就说。 我不...我认为
Pence envied Mike's relationship with Donald Trump.
彭斯嫉妒迈克和唐纳德·特朗普的关系。
Trump respects people that know how to work.
特朗普尊重那些,懂得如何工作的人。
Pence was a lifetime politician.
彭斯是终生政客。
Priebus was a lifetime politician .
普利巴斯是终生政客。
They're GOP party hacks.
他们都是共和党的“老马”。
Mike was a dyed-in-the-wool soldier.
迈克尔是个“不折不扣”的军人。
Trump traveled with Michael for months before he was elected.
特朗普在当选前,与迈克尔一起旅行了几个月。
Pence was pulled in politically.
彭斯是出于政♥治♥目的,被拉进来的。
Mike became close to Trump as a friend and trusted...
迈克和特朗普成了亲密的朋友,并受到信任的...
I don't know, advisor,ally in the trenches through--
through the election process.
我不知道该怎么说,顾问,在选举过程中,是同一战壕里的战友。
Mike Pence,Newt Gingrich, Chris Christie,and Mike Flynn.
迈克·彭斯,纽特·金里奇,克里斯·克里斯蒂,迈克·弗林。
You know, and it's humbling.
你知道,这让我很感到很窘迫。
It's a humbling,humbling experience,
to even be considered, to be thought about like that.
被这么认为使我感到非常窘迫,甚至别人也这么认为。
The fascinating thing about that is that, of those four people,
three of them were,I would call,hardcore Republicans.
有趣的是,在这四个人中,有三个人,我称他们为“铁杆共和党人”。
One, Mike Flynn,is a registered Democrat.
还有一个,就是迈克尔.弗林,“登记民♥主♥党人”。
I went into the White House as a-- as a Democrat, right,
because I didn't give a shit about the politics.
我以一名民♥主♥党人的身份入主白宫,对吧,因为我根本不在乎政♥治♥。
What I cared about was our country.
我关心的是我们的国家。
So I get a phone call, you know,from Trump, you know,
"How you doing, Donald,what's going on?"
所以,我接到了特朗普的电♥话♥,“你有什么打算,唐纳德,下一步怎么办?”
He goes, "Well, you know,you've seen everything."
他说,“是这样,你知道,你对所有事都了解。”
He goes, "I'm not gonna go with you as,as the vice president,"
and he, and he kind of,you know,flippantly jokes, says,
他说,“我不能选择你,作为副总统同行了,”然后,他用一种开玩笑的口吻说,
"In another time, you know,maybe being a Democrat
“在另外的场合,你懂的,也许作为一名民♥主♥党人,
would be a good thing, but,"he goes, "but it's, you know,
it's not going to work out this time."
是一件好事,但是,请你理解,这次不行。”
And I said, "No problem.I'm, I'm, you know,I'm here to help.
However I can,you know, help out."
我说,“没问题。我在这里会帮你的。不管怎样,我都竭尽全力帮你。”
And, and he told me he was going to Indiana
and Mike Pence was going to be his-- his choice.
他告诉我,他要去印第安纳州,迈克·彭斯将是他的选择。
The next vice president of the United States,
Governor Mike Pence.
下一任美国副总统候选人将是, 迈克·彭斯州长。
Thank you, everybody,thank you.
谢谢你们。谢谢大家。
All these other sycophants and all these people that are consultants
and, and part of the campaign,they're, like, getting paid.
所有这些阿谀奉承的人,所有这些顾问,以及竞选活动的一部分,他们都拿着钱。
They're on a payroll,big payroll.
他们拿着付款单,大额付款单。
I never took a dime, not a dime.
我从没花过一毛钱,我身无分文。
I didn't get paid a cent.
我一分钱都没得到。
I did that because that's what I felt like was my--
我这么做,是因为我觉得,那是我的...
my, like, responsibility.
似乎,那是我的责任。
They spied on my campaign.
他们在暗中监视,我的竞选活动。
There's no evidence of that.
没有证据,证明这一点。
Of course there is.No.
-当然有证据。 -不对。
Leslie,they spied on my campaign--Sir...
-莱斯利,他们监视了我的竞选... —先生...
And then they got caught.
然后他们被抓住了。
The government,the federal government,
the United States intelligence community,elements within it,
政♥府♥,联邦政♥府♥,美国“情报联合体”,其中的一些人,
the most senior law enforcement organization
in the country, the FBI,was spying on a presidential campaign.
当时美国最高级的执法机构,联邦调查局正在监视总统竞选活动。
We didn't know it.
我们当时还蒙在鼓里。
We can't put on things we can't verify.
我们不能展现未经证实的东西。
Leslie,they spied on my campaign.
莱斯利,他们监视我的竞选活动。
- Well, we can't verify that. - It's been totally verified.
-我们还无法证实那些。 -这些已经得到了完全证实。
No.
不是的。
Donald J. Trump will become the 45th president of the United States,
特朗普将成为美国第45任总统,
defeating Hillary Clinton in a campaign
unlike anything we've seen in our lifetime.
在一场我们有生之年从未见过的竞选中,击败希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥。
And I'd be lying if I--if I didn't admit that,like, you know,
I, I didn't really think Trump was gonna win either.
如果我不承认这一点,那我就是在撒谎,我其实也不认为,特朗普会赢。
But then he got elected.
但后来他当选了。
As I said last night,
正如我昨晚所说,
my number one priority in the coming two months
我在未来两个月的首要任务是
is to try to facilitate a transition
that ensures our president-elect is successful.
努力促进交接,确保我们的当选总统成功。
Obama talks to Trump about two people.
奥巴马跟特朗普谈了两个人。
Threats, apparently,to him, certainly to,
at least one to the United States,
显然,对他有威胁的,当然至少,也是对美国有威胁的人,
and one of them was Kim Jong Un,the dictator over in North Korea,
一个就是金正恩,北朝鲜的独♥裁♥者,
电影精选列表