Water has always been a big part of our--
of our lives in the Flynn family.
水,在弗林家族,一直是我们生活中很重要的一部分。
We all grew up surfing,we all grew up around the ocean.
我们都是在冲浪中长大的,我们都是在海洋中长大的。
If you don't respect the ocean,
如果你不尊重海洋,
if you don't have a respect for this, this, this thing,
which is alive,the ocean is alive.
如果你不尊重这个,这个有生命的东西,海洋就是有生命的。
I went into the service because I love our country.
我参军,是因为我爱我们的国家。
33年的军事情报官员
He was one of the most respected generals in the military.
他是军队中最受尊敬的将军之一。
由奥巴马总统任命的国防情报局局长
And I come home,and I find out that the worst enemy
that I'm going to face in my life is right here in America.
回到家后,我发现,我这辈子要面对的最大敌人,就在美国。
President Obama said,"But I do have one specific recommendation.
Stay away from Michael Flynn.He's bad news."
奥巴马总统说:“但我有一个具体的建议。远离迈克尔·弗林。他是个坏消息。”
由特朗普总统任命为国♥家♥安♥全♥事务顾问
They're calling me a traitor.They're saying I committed treason.
他们说,我是叛徒。他们说我犯了叛国罪。
They're saying I'm a Russian spy.
他们说,我是俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍。
That Obama was involved in the targeting of Flynn.
奥巴马参与了针对弗林的攻击。
He was,by definition,the most dangerous possible person.
很显然,他是最危险的人。
I had to fire...
我不得不解雇...
There was a moment where I just felt like I was drowning.
有那么一刻,我觉得自己快淹死了。
And all of a sudden,a whole series of things started happening.
突然之间,一系列的事情开始发生了。
(福布斯杂♥志♥标题:迈克尔·弗林会认罪并合作保护他的儿子吗?)
(群众举着支持弗林的标语口号♥)
I actually feel blessed to be alive right now.
还能撑到现在,我真的觉得,我很幸运。
And I can tell my story.
我还能讲述我的故事。
弗林
-无论如何,都要说出的真♥相♥
这部电影记录了与迈克尔T.弗林将军有关的事件。
If we're going to war,that means we failed.
如果我们要开战,那就意味着我们失败了。
That's the-- that's the fascinating thing about war.
这就是...这是和战争有关的,引人入胜的地方。
It is a absolute failure of policy.
这绝对是政策的失败。
It's a failure of diplomacy.It's a failure of leadership.
这是外交的失败。这是领导术的失败。
Probably one of the greatest sacrifices
也许,最大的牺牲就是
is when one lays down their life for this country
for reasons that they don't even understand,
当一个人为了连他自己都不明白的原因,把生命奉献给这个国家时,
and they do it trying to help people
that don't even care if they're there.
他们这样做,是为了帮助那些,甚至不在乎他们是否在那里的人们。
And... and they're dead.
甚至...不在乎他们的生死。
We are A-plus, gold star for participating in war.
我们因参战获得了最佳赞誉,获得了金星。
We are a failure at winning wars.
虽赢得了多次战争,我们却还是失败者。
Peace is the aberration and war is the norm.
和平是反常的,而战争却变成了常态。
No matter how many times I've deployed to different places
where there was some aspect of danger,
无论多少次,我被派到各种危险地方,
you always feel a sense of fear.
你总有一种恐惧的感觉。
Your experiences help you overcome that,
but you never are without it.
你的经历会帮助你克服它,但没有它,你永远不会存在。
You know,coming off of a truck or getting off of
a helicopter or getting off of a plane
要知道,当你从卡车上、直升机上或运输机上到达时,
in a place where you can smell...
来到一个能让你闻见...
death.
死亡气息的地方。
You can smell fear.
你闻见了恐惧。
War is like this massive racket.
战争就像一场巨大的闹剧。
I mean, we are at war constantly.
我是说,我们一直处于战争状态。
At the end of the day,it's about making money.
说到底,这都是为了赚钱。
Sound's rolling,all three cameras. We're good.
三台摄像机同时开拍。我们就绪。
I need speed.
我需要感光度。
Okay. We're ready when you are.
好吧。我们准备好了。
I had just taken command of a battalion
of about between 500 and 600 people,
我那时刚接手,指挥了一个大约500到600人的战斗营,
and my operations NCO comes in and says,
我的军士长进来对我说,
"Hey, sir, we just had a helicopter go down."
“嘿,长官,我们刚刚有一架直升机坠毁了。”
This is where I really learned about being steady.
这是我需要学会镇定的时候。
Because when I think about that,I mean, nine people. Poof.
因为当我想到这些的时候,我是说,九个人。就这样“报销”了。
So as I'm walking up the road,I-- I see the smoke,
and I look,and I walked right up to it.
所以我走到路上,看到了烟,我看着就走了过去。
I mean, I was standing right next to it.
我是说,我就站在事故现场旁边。
And... and it was just one black patch
that was like the outline of a helicopter.
而且...那里只是一块黑色的焦土,就看得出是一架直升机的轮廓。
Just a black patch in the--on the ground,
就像地面上的...一块黑色补丁,
all burnt up,with a bunch of bumps. Okay?
都烧焦了,还隆起了一块。能想象的出吗?
Bumps that were probably no more than,
like, two feet high, okay,and those were the bodies.
那些隆起物可能不超过两英尺高,那就是尸体堆。
And, you know, obviously,the, the smell of the fuel
that was burning,the bodies that had burned.
而且,你知道,很明显,弥漫着燃烧的燃料的味道,被烧焦的尸体。
And so, there they are.
所以,它们就在那里。
They're just...you're standing right there,
you're standing there going,"Holy crap."
他们只是...你站在那里,你站在那里说,“惨不忍♥睹。”
On my orders, coalition forces have begun striking
在我的命令下,联军已经开始打击
selected targets of military importance
to undermine Saddam Hussein's ability to wage war.
一些重要的军事目标,以削弱萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因发动战争的能力。
When war broke out in Iraq,
I was sort of like, well,I guess we have to do this.
当伊♥拉♥克♥战争爆发时,我有点像,嗯,我想我们必须这样做。
(乔弗林。兄弟,弗林家族发言人)
But hold on a second.
谨慎行事。
I didn't see,I didn't connect the dots as to the reason why
we didn't--we would invade a sovereign nation like Iraq.
我不明白,我没有...把入侵一个像伊♥拉♥克♥这样主♥权♥国家的理由,联♥系♥起来。
I always questioned the necessity of that war.
我一直质疑那场战争的必要性。
I thought it was crazy,and I thought
the Bush administration managed it very poorly.
我认为这是疯狂的,我认为小布♥什♥政♥府♥管理得非常糟糕。
The amount of money that we spent
in Afghanistan for a losing cause is more money,
我们花在阿富汗的钱,比花在“马歇尔计划”上的钱还多,
is more than was spent on the Marshall Plan to rebuild Europe,
all of Europe,after World War II.
而“马歇尔计划”是在二战后重建欧洲,整个欧洲。
(小弗林是米勒调查的对象 弗林将军的抗辩 米勒报告的公开)
交叉火力的飓风眼:联邦调查局正在调查
2016年特朗普的竞选与俄♥罗♥斯♥之间的联♥系♥,它的根据是...
米勒调查报告:...它导致了
针对34名个人及三家公♥司♥的指控,并被判8项有罪。
Let me show you... I gave you a little bit of explanation.
让我给你看看…我给了你们一点解释。
(塔克.卡尔森,记者)
This is wild. - So Tucker...
-这太惊喜了。 -塔克,你看...
Tucker, I brought--I'm brought in here like about, I don't know,
it was over a year,a year and a half ago.
塔克,我带了...我被带到这里,我记不清了,大概是一年多前,一年半前吧。
I'm brought into this room,and I meet these two moms.
我被带进这个房♥间,见到了这两位母亲。
And I-- I was like,"What caused you,
what possessed you to do something like this?"
我...我就这样问“是什么让你,是什么让你做出这种事的?”
And it was basically,"We believed so much in what was happening to you
that-- that it was wrong."
基本上就是,“我们太相信发生在你身上的事了,以至于...那是错的。”
And they said on their spare time,they put this together.
她们说在业余时间,她们把这些放在一起。
I personally grew up in a completely different world,
我个人成长在一个完全不同的世界,
where I didn't question a lot of the big lies
because I didn't realize that they were lies.
在那里,我不会质疑很多弥天大谎,因为我没有意识到它们是谎言。
I was complicit in the lying without knowing it.
我在不知情的情况下,参与了撒谎。
I supported the war in Iraq and argued on behalf of it
before it started.
我支持伊♥拉♥克♥战争,并在战争开始前,为之找出理由。
And it wasn't until I went to Iraq myself in the winter of 2003
直到2003年冬天,我自己去了伊♥拉♥克♥,
that I realized how wrong I had been,
the degree to which I had been lied to.
我才意识到我错得有多离谱,我被骗到了什么程度。
That was a big turning point for you.
- It changed my life completely.
-那对你来说,是个重大的转折点。 -它彻底改变了我的生活。
And I realized I'd been complicit in this lie.
我意识到,我是这个谎言的同谋者。
I don't care what party you're in.
我不管你参加什么党派。
They're in Washington, DC,that's the party.
他们在华盛顿特区,那就是党派。
They have their black-tie affairs,
their little clubs,their little cliques,
他们有他们的正式场合,他们的小俱乐部,他们的小圈子,
and they got their little business enterprise that--
that floats around in these events.
少数族裔有他们自己的生意,大家都在这些活动中四处飘荡。
I would, I would be sick to my stomach in some of those things
because you're looking around going,
我会...我会对这些东西感到恶心,因为你环顾四周,
"You know, these are the son of a bitches
that are just, you know." I mean, we're still at war.
“你知道,这些狗♥娘♥养♥的就像是,你懂的。”我是说,我们还在打仗。
There's people overseas being killed.
在海外,还有人战死。
And I'm thinking to myself,this is just not right.
我在想,这样是不对的。
If you have the same people in charge of a series of counterproductive
wars from which the United States derives nothing,
如果你让同样的人负责一系列适得其反的战争,而美国却一无所获,
only, you know, loss of life, draining of the Treasury,
你知道,只有生命的损失,国库的枯竭,
evaporation of our prestige and power abroad.
我们在国外的威望和权力蒸发了。
The U.S. is much weaker because of the last four wars we fought.
由于我们打了四场战争,美国变得更弱了。
Beginning in Vietnam in 196♥4♥,from Tonkin Gulf to here.
196♥4♥年从越南开始,从东京湾(北部湾)到这里。
Fifty-nine years.
已经过了59年了。
We have not fought a war that made the U.S. stronger.
我们没有打过一场,使美国更强大的战争。
When we confront a regime that harbors ambitions
for regional domination, hides weapons of mass destruction,
当我们面对一个怀有地区统治野心、隐藏大规模杀伤性武器、
and provides haven and active support for terrorists,
为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥提供庇护和积极支持的政♥权♥时,
we're not confronting the past.
我们面对的不是过去。
We are confronting the present.
我们面对的是现实。
And unless we act,
we are confronting an even more frightening future.
如果我们不采取行动,我们将面临一个更加可怕的未来。
Powell will be remembered for a lot of things;
you know, they make him out to be a saint.
鲍威尔会因为很多事情被人们记住;你知道,他们把他塑造成一个圣人。
That's what he'll be remembered for in history.
这就是他被历史铭记的原因。
As a junior officer, I couldn't really articulate it.
作为一名初级军官,我真的说不清楚。
(伊凡.莱克林,前绿色贝雷帽特种兵,律师)
But there was something there that I felt, you know,
但我觉得,你知道,这似乎是一种
电影精选列表