and, you know, just about that.
我们开了一分钟的玩笑,来回打趣,就这样。
And he goes, "Well, I'm gonna,I'm gonna issue a pardon.
他说,“好吧,我要,我要发布一份赦免令。
I just want you to know that, you know,
this should end anything."
我只是想让你知道,你懂的,这应该能结束一切。”
He goes, he goes, "Now you're the cleanest man in America."
接着,他说,“现在你是美国最干净的人了。”
He goes, "There's nobody cleaner than you after this,
after this pardon," you know.
他说:“在这次赦免之后,没有人比你更干净了。”
That was November 2020,so, you know, three years plus.
那是2020年11月,所以,你知道,已过了三年多了。
Did you harbor some resentment towards Trump?
你对特朗普有怨恨吗?
Uh, I did. I did it.
呃,我有过。我当时有怨恨。
Initially, I did,because he was not kind to me.
起初,我相信,因为他对我不好。
I mean, he said some nasty things about me
after I left, you know,called me a liar.
我离职后,他说了我一些坏话,说我是个骗子。
In fairness, because it was something
公平地说,因为这是
that I did see in him,was that he really didn't know,
我在他身上看到的,他真的不知道,
he didn't know the ways of Washington, DC.
他不知道,在华盛顿特区有这里特殊的方式。
He really didn't.
他真的不知道。
To this day,nobody has ever gone on record and said what
the DOJ was going to go after Michael Flynn Jr. for.
直到今天,还没有人公开说过,美国司法部要追究小迈克尔·弗林,是什么原因。
I would assume likely the same thing they went after
the business partners for, FARA violations.
我想可能,和他们追查商业伙伴的原因是一样的,违反了外国代理人登记法。
Just recently, the government has dropped the case against
General Flynn's business partner at the Flynn Intel Group.
就在最近,政♥府♥撤销了针对弗林将军在“弗林情报咨♥询♥集团”的商业伙伴的案件。
Once the jury in DC came back with a guilty verdict,
一旦,华盛顿特区的陪审团做出有罪判决,
Judge Trenga overturned that verdict
due to lack of evidence in the case because there is none.
特伦加法官就会因为缺乏证据,而推♥翻♥该判决,因为根本就没有证据。
There is no evidence that proves any of the things
that the DOJ was advancing.
没有任何证据能证明,司法部正在推进的任何事情。
Barack Obama, right?
是巴拉克·奥巴马,对吧?
July 14th,
七月14日,
They extend-- so that's 2014.
它们延续到...到了2014年。
A year and a half later,these bastards got me under investigation.
一年半之后,这些混♥蛋♥就开始调查我了。
You know, "I extend my sincere thanks,"
你知道,“我致以诚挚的感谢,”
you know?
你知道吗?
I want more people,even if they don't say,
我想要更多的人,即使他们不会说,
"I like that guy.I'm on his team now,"
“我喜欢那个家伙。我现在是他的队友了。”
I want them to, to understand what happened,
to understand what happened to him,
我希望,他们明白发生了什么,明白他身上发生了什么,
and to be able to at least give him the respect he deserves,
even if they don't agree with him.
至少能够给予他应得的尊重,即使他们不同意他的观点。
That is,is the bare minimum, um,
这是最低限度的,嗯,
and learning from him and his story will go a long way
从他和他的故事中学会,这将是一个很长的历程,
to getting through all the other issues
that we have right now, because it is the light switch.
对于解决我们现在面临的所有其他问题,大有帮助,因为这是一盏灯的开关。
If you understand what happened to him,
you start to peel back the curtain on everything.
如果你明白他发生了什么事,你就会开始揭开一切的面纱。
I think the General Flynn story is actually the foundational story
that America needs to understand the truth of
我认为,弗林将军的故事,实际上是美国需要了解真♥相♥的基本故事,
to be able to understand what has occurred within our government,
and the mounting corruption since then.
以便能够了解,我们政♥府♥内部发生的事情,以及自那以来日益严重的腐♥败♥。
If they can learn something
from what Michael went through,to believe in this country
如果他们能从迈克尔的经历中学到什么,相信这个国家,
under, under extreme and extraordinary circumstances
在极端和特殊的情况下,
and still come through the other side,
仍然度过难关,
and not give up on America,that's what they need to learn
from what this documentary can portray him.
不放弃美国,这就是他们需要从这部纪录片中学习的东西。
It is, in fact, the truth.
事实上,这是事实。
He will not stop fighting for this republic.
他不会停止为共和制而战。
For this, what he calls, experiment.
为此,他称之为实践。
My mother and father would be so proud
because he's the only person that could've withstood.
我的父母会为他感到骄傲,因为他是唯一一个能经受住考验的人。
They knew... they knew that he was the only one.
他们知道……他们知道他是唯一的一个。
He was-- he was meant for this time.
他是...他是注定,要来这一次的。
He's the only person that could've withstood this type of,
you know, this evil,
他是唯一一个能够抵抗这种类型的,你知道,这种邪恶,
this unfathomable domestic evil that we're facing--and beat it too.
这种我们所面临的,深不可测的,来自体制内部的邪恶,并战胜它的人。
It-- it's very hard not to get jaded and turned off
and just say,"I'm just gonna go away."
你很难不感到厌倦,然后说,“我要走了。”
Mike Flynn is not going to do that.
迈克·弗林不会这么做的。
Mike Flynn is, I think people need to understand,
he's going to be there fighting for them.
对于迈克·弗林,我认为人们需要明白,他会在那里,为他们而抗争的。
Maybe not as an elected official,
but certainly as a public person,
也许不是作为一名民选官员,但肯定是作为一个公众人物,
as a, as a, as a veteran,as a father, as a grandfather.
作为一名退伍军人,作为一名父亲,作为一名祖父。
He's going to be out there swinging at the fences
to try to bring sanity back to this country.
他将会摇晃着隔离栅栏,试图让这个国家恢复理智。
Because... we are going off the rails.
因为...我们正在脱离轨道。
This country is going off the rails in many,
in many different directions.
这个国家在许多不同的方向上,都偏离了轨道。
Economically, militarily,and socially,
we are in a bad place right now,and I think people--
经济上,军事上,社会上,我们现在都处在一个糟糕的地方,我认为人们...
people want hope,people need hope,
人们想要希望,人们需要希望,
and more importantly,people need warriors,
and I think you're gonna get that from General Flynn.
更重要的是,人们需要战士,我想你们会从弗林将军那里,得到这一点。
Again, the most important stories about this
are not the stories about the bad things
再说一次,关于这个最重要的故事,不是关于人们所做的坏事的故事,
that people have done, right,
about the evil that these people have done,
人们所做的,对,关于这些人所做的邪恶,就是
the way these people have tried to destroy family--
families, and the way that they've corrupted the country.
这些人试图摧毁家庭的方式...许多家庭,以及他们腐蚀国家的方式。
No, the most important thing is to go to the other side
and look at what happened.
不,最重要的是去隔离栅栏另一边看看,发生了什么。
I mean, look at all these things.
我是说,看看这些东西。
I mean, look at how,how it's made them,
how it's made them brighter,and stronger, right.
我的意思是,看看它是如何,如何让它们变得更亮,更强,对吧。
People, I mean,people look to their family,
look to that family,as an example.
人们,我的意思是,人们看他们的家庭,看那个家庭,作为一个例子。
It's like, "Well, if the Flynns went through this,
then we can certainly get through it."
就像是说“如果弗林家族经历了这些,那我们肯定能挺过去。”
You know, "If, wow,they did that to General Flynn,
你知道,“如果,哇,他们对弗林将军那样做了,
I guess I can get through this." You know, and he's okay.
我想我能挺过去。”你知道,他很好。
He got through it with faith and his family.
他带着信念和家人度过了难关。
He got through it.
他挺过来了。
The Flynns pulled together,the American people can pull together.
弗林家族齐心协力,美国人♥民♥也能齐心协力。
Because if we pull together,and we drive this darkness out,
then we can touch the whole world.
因为如果我们齐心协力,驱走黑暗,我们就能触及整个世界。
We can touch the whole world.
我们可以触及整个世界。
I think that General Flynn's story is an inspiring story
because he wasn't broken.
我认为弗林将军的故事是一个鼓舞人心的故事,因为他没有崩溃。
And as he will say readily,he wasn't broken because of
the love of his family and because of his faith.
他会很乐意地说,他不是因为家人的爱和信仰而崩溃的。
General Flynn found himself in a circumstance
he did not anticipate at all.
弗林将军发现自己,陷入了一个他完全没有预料到的境地。
This is not the life he prepared for at all.
这根本不是他想要的生活。
He's not a political figure,he's not even a Republican.
他不是政♥治♥人物,他甚至不是共和党人。
Not politically active.
政♥治♥上不活跃。
I don't think he ever expected to find himself
in the fulcrum of history.
我认为,他从来没有想到,自己会处在历史的支点上。
And I know he never expected himself
我知道他从来没有想到自己
to be persecuted by his own government
that he had served for the course of his entire life.
会受到他一生都在为之服务的政♥府♥的迫♥害♥。
But all of that happened,and these things do happen.
但这一切都发生了,这些事情确实发生了。
We can't know our future.None of it is known.
我们无法预知我们的未来。这些都是未知的。
I have some sense of what I'm having for dinner tonight.
它不像,我知道今晚我要吃什么了。
Beyond that, it's opaque.And that's true for all of us.
除此之外,它是不透明的。对我们所有人来说都是如此。
And we all could wind up in a situation like that,
我们都有可能陷入那样的境地,
and the only thing that we can hope for is the strength to
continue to tell the truth in the face of adversity,
我们唯一能希望的就是,在逆境中继续说出真♥相♥的力量,
and to be surrounded by people we love who support us,
and to come out on the other end whole.
被我们爱的、支持我们的人包围,并安然无恙地走出困境。
And he's achieved all of that.
他做到了这一切。
And so, I see his story as a great victory,actually as a triumph.
所以,我认为他的故事是一次伟大的胜利,实际上是一次胜利。
He's still whole.
他还是完整的。
He's wounded by what happened to him,
his family's wounded by what happened to him,
发生在他身上的事伤害了他,他的家人也受到了伤害,
but he's not broken.He still has dignity.
但他没有崩溃。他还有尊严。
And he still has an unwavering commitment to tell the truth.
他仍然坚定不移地要讲真话。
You may not agree with him,but he's not lying to you.
你可能不同意他的观点,但他没有骗你。
He's saying what he really thinks.
他说的,是他的真实想法。
And if you come out of a situation like the one
he lived through with that intact, you've won.
如果你从他经历过的那种情况中走出来,那么你就赢了。
Is there any regrets that you have in life?
你在生活中有什么遗憾吗?
Right?
对吗?
And-- and for what I've experienced,
I-- I should sit here and say,
鉴于我的经历,我应该坐在这里说,
"I got a lot of f-- I got a lot of regrets."
“我有很多...我有很多遗憾。”
Um, but when I look back on my life,
and I understand the lives that were lost...
但是当我回顾我的一生,我明白那些逝去的生命...
I mean, I'm sitting here with you, and I'm like--
我是说,我和你坐在一起,我就像...
Phew!
I'm like, you know, I'm here,and I can tell my story.
我就像,你知道,我在这里,我可以讲我的故事。
电影精选列表