and the other was General Mike Flynn.
另一个就是,迈克.弗林将军。
You know, the one thing Obama tells Trump is,
don't hire,don't hire General Flynn.
你知道,奥巴马告诉特朗普的一件事是,不要任用弗林将军。
I mean, you can't make this stuff up.
我是说,这事是编不出来的。
So I go upstairs to Trump's office,
于是,我上楼去了特朗普的办公室,
and he started telling me about this conversation
that he had had with--with Barack Obama.
他开始告诉我,他和巴拉克·奥巴马的谈话。
And I said, "Really?"
我说,“真是这样吗?”
And he goes,"What do you think about that?"
他说,“你意下如何?”
And I said, "You know something? I've never met the guy."
Never met him.Never met Barack Obama.
我说:“你知道吗?我从来没见过这个人。”从没见过巴拉克·奥巴马本人。
Although he picked me twice for two key jobs.
尽管他两次选我,担任两个关键职位。
I said, "I never had the opportunity to meet the guy,
我说:“我从来没有机会,见到那个人,
so why-- why he would say something like that,I have no idea."
所以,他为什么会说那样的话,我不得而知。”
And he goes,"Yeah, neither do I."
And he goes,"I don't trust the guy."
他接着说,“是的,连我也不知道。”他还说,“我不相信这家伙。”
I stood up for him,I stood up with him.
我支持他,和他站在一起。
We won.
我们赢了。
And he turns around and goes,
"Want you to come in and be my National Security Adviser."
然后他转身说:“我想让你进来,做我的国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问。”
That's a really difficult question to say no to.
这是一个很难拒绝的邀约。
So I said yes.
这样,我说可以。
We shook hands, we took a-- took some photos,
我们握了握手,我们一起还...合了影,
we put out a press release about it,
我们对此发布了一篇新闻稿,
and it just seemed like all hell broke loose.
然后,这事就变得,失去了控制。
I mean, it just really seemed like all hell broke loose.
我的意思是,一切都好像失控了。
There's going to be
a complete cleansing of the fraud, waste, and abuse,
他将彻底清理,情报欺诈、资源浪费和人事滥用,
because there was indications that he was going to do a look and
audit into the National Security System to root out the rot,
因为有迹象表明,他将对整个国♥家♥安♥全♥系统,进行调查和审计,以根除腐♥败♥,
but not just in one little agency.
这不仅局限在一个小机构中。
(伊凡.拉科林,前绿色贝雷帽特种兵,律师)
The National Security Advisor
is essentially above the Intelligence Community,
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问实质上,高于“情报联合体”各部门,
the Department of Defense,
and the Foreign Policy Community,the State Department.
高于国防部,外交政策联合体,国♥务♥院♥。
So they have purview over all those three kind of areas
within our entire national security,
所以,他们的范围涉及关联我们整个国♥家♥安♥全♥的,这三个领域,
foreign policy-making community.
包括外交政策制定联合体。
That's big.
这权力很大。
I didn't run the Defense Intelligence Agency.
国防情报局又不是我管的。
But if a guy stands up who did, and says,
但如果有什么人站出来说,
"Well, actually, I sort of-- I sort of know a lot about this
because I ran the Defense Intelligence Agency,"
“嗯,实际上,我对这个...有点了解,因为我掌管过国防情报局,”
that's a voice with weight and authority.
这是一个有分量和权威的声音。
That is a massive threat to them.
这对他们来说,是一个巨大的威胁。
Probably one of the most powerful positions
in the entirety of the government.
可能是整个政♥府♥中,最有权力的职位之一。
Because you are a close personal advisor on a daily basis.
因为,我每天都是总统亲密的私人顾问。
You continue to travel with the president, you know,
you are there in all of the critical meetings,
我继续和总统一起旅行,你知道,我参加了所有重要的会议,
all the critical decisions for the country.
参与所有对国家至关重要的决议。
You know,I was incredibly honored.
你知道,我非常荣幸。
I felt, I felt very well prepared.
我觉得,我准备得很充分。
Um, and I was brutally,brutally attacked.
嗯,而且,我还被极其残忍♥地攻击过。
The bureaucracy targeted those of us
who supported the president's mission
官僚机构把目标,对准了我们这些成全总统使命的人,
of making the federal bureaucracy accountable to the American people.
而这个使命就是,把联邦的政♥府♥机构变得,对美国人♥民♥负责。
From the outcome of the election
until the Inauguration Day,there is a,
从选举结果出来到就职典礼那天,
there is an entire operation ongoing
that the government actually plans for.
政♥府♥实际上已经计划好了,整个运作过程。
But-- but now,it was a bit different.
但现在,情况有点不同了。
The-- the transition that we had,
我们已经经过了交接时期,
it was like we were at war,and it was being made so hard
by elements within our own government.
就像我们处于战争状态,而我们自己政♥府♥内部的一些因素,使它变得如此艰难。
So this is now the Christmas holidays.
现在到了圣诞假期了。
My wife Lori and I said,before I go back
into the White House,let's go take one last vacation.
我和妻子洛莉说,在我回到白宫之前,让我们最后度一次假期。
And so we decided we're gonna go down to the Dominican Republic.
所以,我们决定去多米尼加共和国度假。
We went down there for basically a short week,
我们在那里待了很短的一周,
and I ended up having to shorten it because of
all of the craziness that was happening up in DC.
最后我不得不缩短度假,因为华盛顿那边,发生了很多“疯狂”的事情。
It's an unprecedented strike;
这是一次前所未有的突发打击;
the White House punishing Russia,
in part for interfering in the US election.
白宫将惩罚俄♥罗♥斯♥,部分原因是,俄♥罗♥斯♥干涉美国大选。
The US is ordering 35 Russian intelligence operatives and their
families in California and Washington D.C.out of the country.
美国命令35名俄♥罗♥斯♥情报人员,及其在加州和华盛顿特区的家人,离开美国。
So a couple of different phone calls,
有几个不同的电♥话♥,
but one of whom was with Ambassador Kislyak, right,
其中一个是和基斯利亚克大使,没错,
the very famous Russian ambassador.
那个非常著名的俄♥罗♥斯♥大使。
I probably made him more,more famous, right?
我可能让他更出名了,对吧?
Amba-- you know,Ambassador Kislyak,
那位大使...就是你知道的,基斯里亚克大使,
he's just like,he looks like a grandfather
who smokes too many cigars and probably,
他就像,他看起来就像一个,抽太多雪茄的祖父,可能他
you know, sniffs a little bit too much whiskey, right?
你懂的,还会吸太多威士忌,对吧?
Tonight, a Kremlin spokesman is accusing President Obama
of trying to spoil U.S.-Russian relations.
今晚,克里姆林宫发言人指责奥巴马总统,试图破坏美俄关系。
Look, Russia.
听着,俄♥罗♥斯♥。
I know you're going to have to do something.
我知道,你们下面要干什么。
I don't appreciate what happened.
对于所发生的,我一点都不理解。
So I'm being honest with them.Because it wasn't our call,
it was the current administration's call.
所以我对他们很诚实。因为这不是我们的决定,而是时任政♥府♥的决定。
I don't appreciate what happened, but--
and I know that you're going to have to take some measures,
我不理解发生了什么,但是...我知道,你们将不得不采取一些措施,
but let's not have a tit-for-tat, because we don't want to--
但我们不要针锋相对,因为我们不想...
we don't want to lose our minds over this and-- and--
and cause some greater--some greater outcome,
我们不想在这件事上,失去理智,导致一些更大的...更大的恶果,
like going to war.
比如,发生战争。
But I get a phone call a couple of days later,
and he says, "Message received."
但几天后,我接到一个电♥话♥,他说:“信息收到了。”
They're not going to take any extreme action.
俄♥国♥人不会采取,任何极端行动。
Talk about, you know,being able to settle down
something that could have gotten vastly worse.
表达自己观点,这你懂,确实能够解决一些,可能会变得更糟的事情。
Why do we have a State Department?
为什么我们要设置国♥务♥院♥?
Why do we have all these intelligence agencies?
为什么我们有这么多情报机构?
It's to, you know,to protect America,protect American interests,
这是为了,保护美国,保护美国的利益,
and to keep dialogue open between our adversaries,
our allies, anyone in between.
并保持与我们的对手,我们的盟友之间的对话,包括任何介于两者之间的势力。
So the whole idea that General Flynn
was doing something wrong was ridiculous.
所以,认为“弗林将军做错了什么”的想法,是荒谬的。
He was doing exactly what he should have been doing at the time.
他当时所做的,正是他当时应该做的。
He was the incoming National Security Advisor.
他是即将上任的国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问。
His job, his role,was to help to coordinate that whole strategy
across all of government to try to do what? Prevent war.
他的工作,他的角色,是帮助协调整个政♥府♥的战略,试图做什么? 防止战争。
January 20, 2017,will be remembered as the day the people
became the rulers of this nation again.
2017年1月20日将被铭记,因为从这天起,人♥民♥再次在这个国家,当家作主。
We were ready for change and we needed to get things moving.
我们已经做好了改变的准备,我们需要让事情向前发展。
One of the things I was looking to do was to
我想做的一件事,就是深入调查,
dig in and take a hard look at some of the programs
that the U.S. intelligence community was involved in
认真调查美国“情报联合体”参与的一些项目,
that I felt were useless, costly,and, uh, and corrupt.
我觉得,这些项目毫无用处,耗资巨大,而且腐♥败♥。
And in fact, I sat through a presentation with
事实上,我在权力交接的过渡期总部,
the incoming vice president, Mike Pence,
in the, in the transition headquarters.
和即将上任的副总统,迈克·彭斯一起,参加了一场情况介绍会。
As we're being presented it,I started asking questions like,
当我们观看他们介绍的时候,我开始问这样的问题,
"Well, okay, this program that's been going on
for a long time,what has it accomplished?"
“好吧,这个正在进行的项目,这么长时间以来,它取得了什么成就?”
"Oh, we're gonna have to..."
“哦,我们得...”
I mean, then you get this.
我的意思是,然后你得到这个。
Again, these are senior guys.These are like the top,
top people in the CIA.
再说一遍,讲解的都是资深人士。这些人都是中情局的高层。
They're like this,and they're like,
他们是这样的,他们会说,
"Well, we're gonna have to come back and we're gonna
have to give you a separate briefing on that."
“好吧,我们会回来的,我们会给你一个单独的简报。”
I ended up calling to have that briefing again.
最后,我又打电♥话♥,要求做一次简报。
The next time I called for it was--
it was in the first week I was there, and it was me
我第二次提出这样的要求,是在我到任的第一周,
as the National Security Advisor now inside the White House.
当时,是我作为身居白宫的,国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问。
I got the same briefing,but this time they sent
a whole bunch more people, right?
我也得到了同样的简报,但这次他们派了更多的人,对吧?
Because like, they knew, because now I'm starting to,to dig in.
似乎是因为,他们知道了什么,知道了我要调查什么。
Thousands and thousands of years ago, guys like Sun Tzu,
famous military theoretician, studied him.
几千年前,人们喜欢研究一个叫“孙子”的人,他是著名的军事理论家。
Everybody that's ever served in the military at some level,
stayed in long enough,has-- has...
每个在军队里服役过的人,在军队里呆了足够长的时间,都有...
Hell, even a lot of people in business study Sun Tzu's Art of War.
见鬼,甚至很多商界人士,都在学习《孙子兵法》。
Well, what did Sun Tzu say about war?
那么,关于战争,孙子是怎么说的?
War is deception.
战争就是欺骗。
(兵者,诡道也。)
A war can be a war in the narratives,
一场战争,可以是在叙述上进行的作战,
in how information is deployed
电影精选列表