我是美国食品药品监♥管♥局♥的本·沃克
May I sit?
我可以坐下吗
Do you have some ID? Yes.
你有证件吗 有
I'm glad you reached out.
我很高兴你联♥系♥了我
Well, I read your report.
我看了你的报告
Who else knows about this?
还有谁知道这件事
Northlight, obviously.
很显然的 北极光
The university.
大学
They're not happy with me.
他们不太喜欢我
There's some things I need to ask you about.
我想问你一些事情
Go ahead.
问吧
I understand there was an issue
我知道多年前你曾经
of sexual harassment some years back?
性骚扰
With a student? Oh, Jesus.
个学生 天啊
You really have been checking up on me.
你真的一直在调查我
I was cleared.
我是清白的
But what was it?
但为什么会有这个谣言呢
It was nothing.
那不是真的
A remark I made one night in the lab
一天晚上我在实验室说了一句话
and it got blown out of proportion.
然后就被夸大了
The tenure committee didn't think so.
人事委员会可不这么认为
You were censured. I was cleared!
你被公开谴责了 我是清白的
You've gotta prepare yourself.
你得做好准备
Will the FDA take action?
监♥管♥局♥会采取行动吗
I'm not gonna lie to you.
我不想骗你
Science at this level is often a matter of interpretation.
这一类科学常常是关于解释层面的问题
This is not interpretation, this is data.
这不是解释这是数据
What I'm saying is,
我想说的是
until now you've mainly been a validator,
到目前为止你主要是个验证者
taking the money and letting the studies play themselves.
拿了钱让研究自己进行
Well, that's pretty cynical.
这可真愤世嫉俗的
I like to think I did a little more than that.
我觉得我做的远不止这些
Through your own research, maybe,
那可能是通过你自己的研究
but as far as your outside contracts-
但是至于你的外部合同
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Some bureaucrat with a plastic badge.
某个戴着塑料徽章的官僚
You're here because I pressed the button,
你来这里是因为我按了按钮
and you wanna ridicule me.
你想奚落我
They're gonna come after you.
他们会来找你的
They'll say you're a drunk.
他们会说你是个酒鬼
I'm not a drunk.
我不是酒鬼
And a bad scientist, undistinguished,
一个糟糕的科学家 平平无奇
whatever they can think of.
他们能想到的什么坏话都会往你身上堆
But what you're doing now
但你现在所做的
may be the most important thing you ever do.
可能是你做过的最重要的事
Come on, out. Get off me.
快点出去 放开我
Don't fucking touch me.
别他妈碰我
Oh, you're taking me back to Mom now?
你要把我带回妈妈身边吗
You're gonna fucking tell on me?
你♥他♥妈♥的要告我的状
Is that it?
是这样吗
Do you have any idea what you're doing to Mom?
你知道你对妈妈做了什么吗
Mommy.
妈妈
Look what he did to me. In the house.
看看他对我做了什么 进房♥间再说
Jake, handcuffs? Jake, these really hurt,
杰克你对她用了手铐 杰克这真的很疼
I'm telling you.
我让你把
Take them off. Mom, don't start.
手铐解开 妈妈别说了
It's our house. Listen.
这是我们的房♥子 听着
You gonna relax? Yes.
你想被放开吗 是的
Can you behave? Yes.
你能规矩点吗 可以
Take it off, please.
请把手铐解开
Thank you.
谢谢你
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
God.
天啊
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了
It's my fucking life! Give me your hands.
这他妈是我的生活 把手给我
You can't help me.
你帮不了我
You think you can fucking help me like this?
你以为你能这样帮我
Ow, you're hurting me! What the fuck is wrong with you?
一你弄疼我了 你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了
Fuck you! Why are you like this?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你为什么这样
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了
You're a fucking disgrace! Look what you
你真♥他♥妈♥ 丟脸 看看你
just did to me.
对我做了什么
You're a fucking disgrace.
你真♥他♥妈♥丟脸
Mom!
妈妈
I fucking hate you both! Mom.
我他妈的恨你们俩 妈妈
Mom. You hear me?
妈妈你听到了吗
Mom. I hate you!
妈妈 我恨你
You leave her there for two days, okay?
你把她留在那里两天 好吗
Be strong. Okay.
坚强点 好的
I love you.
我爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
You said it was non-addictive.
你说过它不会上瘾的
It is.
没错
Brower's study is outside the prescribing scope.
布劳尔的研究超出了处方的范围
It's not apples to apples.
已经脱离了正常的研究
So, what, you're saying that if they take
所以你是说如果他们
it within the 30-day window prescribed
在规定的30天内服用
they won't get addicted?
他们不会上瘾吗
Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错
And if they take it longer than that?
如果他们服用药物超过这个时间呢
Some patients might develop dependence,
有些病人可能会产生依赖性
but that's only if they abuse it
但那只是在他们连续服用很久的情况下
by taking it too long.
才会发生
Well, do you have a plan?
你有什么计划吗
Discredit Brower.
败坏布劳尔的名声
We have already found things from his past.
我们已经找到了他过去的一些劣迹
What things? Indiscretions.
什么事 不检点
They're in the dossier.
他们在档案里
And remember, we have successful human trials.
记住 我们有成功的人体试验
He's just holding up one animal study.
他只进行了动物实验
He'll quiet down.
他会闭嘴的
I think it's time we got more involved.
我觉得是时候进一步介入了
Shit.
该死
Oh.
噢
Sorry?
你说啥
May I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Oh, no,
噢 不
I think I'm in the wrong place.
我想我来错地方了
Thank you.
谢谢你
No, no, no, maybe you're at the right place.
不 不不 也许你来对地方了
No. No?
不是 不是吗
But thank you. All right.
但还是谢谢你 好吧
Really, sorry.
真的抱歉
I see you've read the news.
我看到你看新闻了
I know it's not true.
我知道这不是真的
Oh, there's some truth to it.
有一些是真的
I did ask her out.
我确实约了她
It was before I met Madira.
那是在我离婚之后
It was after my divorce.
遇见马迪拉之前
I was still drinking, and she was a student.
我仍在酗酒而她是个学生
And I shouldn't have.
我不该这么做的
Doctor, I know you.
博士我了解你
Whatever you think, I know you.
不管你怎么想 但我了解你
You've gotta stay strong.
你必须坚强
Thank you.
谢谢你
Night.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Yeah?
你好
Dr. Brower?
是布劳尔博士吗
This is Jane Williams,
电影精选列表