签下他们想让你签的
Maybe you'll get your lab back.
也许你能拿回你的实验室
Get your life back.
找回你的生活
Don't throw it all away, Tyrone.
不要毁了这一切 泰隆
You're not gonna win this.
你赢不了的
This is the mixer.
这是搅拌机
It blends the powder base with the fentanyl.
它把粉末基质与芬太尼混合
This one takes the fentanyl powder
这个机器是用芬太尼粉
and presses it into pills.
然后把它压成药片
This is the counter machine.
这是计数器
Pills go in, pills go out
药进去药出来
and drop directly into your vitamin bottle.
直接装到维他命瓶里
Street value is $30 per pill.
市场价是每片30美元
That's impressive.
真是个好价格
What's your situation now?
你现在的情况如何
My guys will be here in three days.
我的人三天后就到
Good.
很好
So, now you've seen.
所以 现在你已经看到了
We're gonna be ready.
我们会准备好的
Oh, and also, uh,
哦 还有呢
we took care of that other problem.
我们解决了另一个问题
What problem?
什么问题
Cedric.
塞德里克
The courier.
快递员
Yeah? Yep.
是吗 是的
That son of a bitch is gone.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的跑了
Yeah.
是的
We also found out who the informant was after all.
我们还查出了线人的身份
Oh, you did?
哦 是吗
Oui.
是的
Good, good.
很好 很好
And who was it?
那是谁
Well, you knew all along,
哦 你一直都知道
it was you, Tabernac!
是你塔巴纳克
He killed Davison in the hotel room before you got there.
你到之前他在酒店房♥间里杀了戴维森
He stole the laptop because he knew his name was on it.
他偷了笔记本电脑 因为他知道上面有他的名字
He was an RCMP snitch.
他是加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥的眼线
How, how-
怎么会你们怎么知道
Here.
给你
We went to his house.
我们去了他家
We find the laptop there.
我们在那里找到了笔记本电脑
But your name wasn't on it.
但上面没有你的名字
That was good news for you, my friend.
这对你来说是好消息我的朋友
But now you know the stakes.
但现在你知道其中的风险了
Anything happens, we can touch you anywhere in the world,
不管发生什么我们都能找到你
no matter who you are.
不管你是谁
So, are we still on?
那么我们还要继续吗
Yeah.
是的
Fuck.
暃
Sit down, now!
坐下马上
Please don't shoot me.
请不要开枪
Did you have my son killed?
是你杀了我儿子吗
Please don't shoot. Did you have my son killed?
请别开枪 是你杀了我儿子吗
Who? David.
谁 大卫
David Reimann.
大卫雷曼
I told them he didn't know anything.
我告诉他们 他什么都不知道
He just came along on one run.
他只是个带货的
You had my son run drugs for you?
你让我儿子帮你运毒品
No.
没有
It wasn't like that. Then what was it like?
不是那样的 那是什么样的
Huh?
什么
We met at camp.
我们在营地见过面
I asked him to come along on a trip with some friends.
我请他和几个朋友一起去旅行
I hid the pills in David's bag.
我把药藏在大卫的包里了
He never even knew what he was carrying.
他甚至不知道自己带着什么
So, then, why did they kill him?
那他们为什么要杀他
Why not you?
为什么不是你
I don't know!
我不知道
I didn't know they were gonna kill anybody.
我不知道他们会杀人
You didn't know who was gonna kill anybody?
你不知道谁会杀人吗
Mother.
母亲
Word is after Cedric got busted,
据说塞德里克被捕后
he got completely paranoid
他变得非常多疑
and started cutting loose ends.
然后开始收拾残局
I'm probably next.
我可能是下一个
Please don't shoot me.
请不要开枪
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Is it true? Is what true?
是真的吗 什么是真的
Did they kill the kid?
他们杀了那孩子吗
Cedric.
塞德里克
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
They found him foaming at the mouth
他们发现他口吐白沫
at the foot of his cell.
倒在牢房♥地上
Somebody got to his food.
有人动了他的食物
There's another kid dead here, too.
这里还有一个孩子死了
What kid?
什么孩子
Simon Gilcrest.
西蒙吉尔克雷斯特
OD'd on oxy like the Reimann boy.
像雷曼那孩子一样羟考酮摄入过量
We don't know how they're linked yet.
我们还不知道它们之间的联♥系♥
He was probably another courier.
他可能是另一个快递员
We think they all went to the same camp.
我们认为他们都去了同一个营地
Guy's dead, too.
那家伙也死了
What?
什么
How? Mother.
怎么会 母亲
Just now.
刚才
I was fucking standing right next to him.
我他妈就站在他旁边
I think we reconsider the meet.
我认为我们应该重新考虑这次会面
No.
不
Jake, remember what happened
杰克 想想尼·阿尔瓦雷斯和这些家伙混在一起的时候
when Benny Alvarez messed with these guys?
发生了什么
They're still pulling pieces of his body out of the river.
他们还在把他的尸体从河里拖出来
Do you think I don't fucking know that?
你以为我不知道吗
Huh?
哈
Do you have any idea what I just went through?
你知道我刚刚经历了什么吗
They're doing multiple homicides.
他们参与多起谋杀
You cannot walk into that buy alone.
你不能一个人走进那里
Mother said thatFuck Mother!
妈妈说 去你♥妈♥的♥
Is he worth your life?
他值得你牺牲生命吗
We can't quit.
我们不能放弃
We can't stop.
我们不能停下
At least let me have
至少让我用
some advance warning to cover you, okay?
一些事先的警告来保护你好吗
Even 40 minutes.
甚至40分钟
Okay, yeah.
好吧
I'll text you the meet location as soon as I get it,
我一拿到货就发短♥信♥给你
and you coordinate with RCMP.
你和加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥合作
But they can't fuck this up.
但他们不能搞砸了
I'm on it.
我这就去
Okay, and be flexible.
好的 灵活一点
The meet location could change at any minute.
会面地点随时可能改变
I went by the school today.
我今天去了学校
Why didn't you tell me what was happening?
你为什么不告诉我发生了什么
I'm sorry, I...
对不起我
I tried to take care of it, and,
我试着去处理但是
it got so much bigger.
问题变得史严 了
I guess I overestimated myself.
我可能高估了自己
But why didn't you share it with me?
但你为什么不跟我说呢
Do you think I couldn't handle it?
你觉得我应付不来吗
No, no.
不不
I didn't wanna worry you.
电影精选列表