Even the damn cages.
甚至是那该死的笼子
Contract research covers all our funding.
合同研究涵盖了我们所有的资金
If word gets out that we don't know what we're doing,
如果传出去说 我们不知道在忙些什么
we're, we're done, we're finished.
我们 我们就完了 我们就完蛋了
Of course, Doctor.
当然 医生
We ran a standard replicate study
我们进行了标准的复♥制♥硏究
and it'll be ready with you first thing.
大早就会准备好的
Great.
太好了
And call me as soon as.
尽快给我打电♥话♥
There.
就他
That's him right there.
就是他
That's 5:21 p.m.
那是下午5点21分
Uh, looks like he bought some tortillas,
呃 看起来他买♥♥了玉米饼
hot sauce, paid cash. Yeah.
还有辣酱 付了现金 是啊
Can you follow him outside?
你能看到他从哪出去吗
He exited through the south door,
他从南门出去的
got on his bike, looks like, and then.
骑上自行车然后
And then what?
然后呢
I'm afraid that's it.
恐怕就只有这些了
There's only one camera on that side of the building.
大楼那边只有一个摄像头
Hello?
喂
That's fine.
没事
What's fine? Okay, we'll come now.
什么没事 好吧 我们现在就过去
Let's go.
我们走
They just, um, theyWhat?
他们 他们 什么
Unit 26, this is central.
26小队 这里是总部
2-11 in progress, the corner of Cass and Henry.
2 11进行中 卡斯和亨利的拐角处
Suspect is a male blackWhat is it?
嫌犯是一名黑人男性 怎么了
What's going on?
怎么回事
Are you Ms. Reimann? Please tell me
你是瑞曼女士吗 请告诉我
what's going on. She's Claire Reimann.
究竟怎么回事 她是克莱尔·瑞曼
I'm afraid there's been an accident.
这里发生了一起事故
Your son, David. Yeah.
一你儿子大卫 是的
He's gone, ma'am.
他走了 夫人
What?
什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
He's gone where?
他去哪儿了
He's dead.
他死了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Mother?
妈妈
Wanna drink something?
想喝点什么吗
A beer?
啤酒
Labatt? Sure.
拉巴特 当然
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, listen, I wannaWait for the beer.
嘿 听着 我想 啤酒来了再说
Correc'?
科雷克
The way I see it, the question before us is, why?
在我看来摆在我们面前的问题是 为什么
Why was the boy stopped at the border?
为什么那个男孩在边境被拦下了
And the logical answer is, someone knew he was crossing.
合乎逻辑的答案是有人知道他正在过境
Now, who knew that?
现在问题来了 这个人是谁
Your people knew that.
是你的人
My guys wouldn't talk.
我的人不会说的
Well, somebody had to tip this off.
总得有人通风报信吧
It's an unpatrolled stretch of our southern border.
这是我们南部边境的一片无人巡逻的区域
Can't be caught without informant.
没有线人是抓不到他的
But, Mother, my associates,
但是 母亲 我的同伴们
and you've met them, they're Armenian.
你见过他们 他们是亚美尼亚人
They would rather die than talk to the police.
他们宁愿死也不愿和警♥察♥说话
Look, Jake, I like you.
听着 杰克 我喜欢你
You've been a good customer,
你是个好顾客
buying a little batch here, there,
在这里买♥♥一批 那里买♥♥一批
but this larger plan now
但现在这个更大的计划
seems to be beyond your capabilities.
似乎超出了你的能力范围
These boys, they worked well for us
这些男孩 我们把东西交给你之前
until we delivered to you.
他们都千得挺好
Now we have a bust.
现在我们有了麻烦
And who knows how many they're pressuring.
谁知道他们给多少人施压
Okay, I agree.
好吧 我同意
Things haven't necessarily gone smoothy so far, but-
到目前为止 事情并不顺利但是
Smooth?
顺利
Are you stupid or what?
你是傻子还是什么
Maybe for now you keep your head down,
也许现在你该低调行事
focus on what you know.
专注于你知道的事情
Couriers aren't the only way.
快递员不是唯一的办法
My guys run trucks through the entire United States.
我的人 卡车线路遍布整个美国
So, you take the product to a warehouse,
所以你把产品送到仓库
you package it as vitamins,
把它包装成维生素
then they come in their trucks and pick it up.
然后他们开着卡车来取
Well, tell me, what's gonna happen
好吧 那你说说他们到海关的时候
when they get to customs?
要怎么办呢
NAFTA.
北美自♥由♥贸易协定
You take it to a Foreign Trade Zone
你把它带到对外贸易区
where the police can't do inspections,
警♥察♥不能检查的地方
only customs agents can,
只有海关官员可以
and they're not gonna open
他们不会打开
every single bottle of sealed vitamins.
每一瓶密封的维他命的
Before we trust, as your President Reagan used to say,
在我们相信你之前 就像你们的里根总统常说的那样
we must verify.
我们必须核实
We must learn why it did happen.
我们必须弄清楚它为什么会发生
Oui.
是的
We're gonna talk to our guy at customs.
我们要和海关的人谈谈
It's right there.
就在那儿
You sure?
你确定
Yeah.
是的
Oh, god.
天啊
We won't have toxicology for a few days,
几天后才能拿到毒理学报告
but a paramedic in the alley said it was an overdose.
但巷子里的医护人员说是吸毒过量
Oxycodone.
羟考酮
What?
什么
He was foaming at the mouth
他们到达的时候
when they arrived.
发现他口吐白沫
They tried Narcan to revive him, but it was too late.
他们试图用纳坎治疗他 但为时已晚
Were you aware of any issues with your son?
你知道你儿子的问题吗
Like what?
什么问题
Drug issues. No.
毒品问题 没有
Absolutely not.
绝对没有
Any idea where he would get pills?
知道他从哪儿弄到的药吗
Uh, my, my sister had an accident a while ago.
我姐姐前阵子出了点意外
Sue.
苏
And there were some painkillers lying-
还有一些止痛药
Sue.
苏
There were some painkillers around.
有一些止痛药
Those pills have been gone for months.
那些药丸已经好几个月没吃了
Sometimes children steal these pills.
有时候孩子们会偷这些药片
David wasn't doing drugs, I would've known.
大卫没有吸毒 不然我会知道的
I understand.
我明白
Is it a single parent household?
是单亲家庭吗
What are you getting at?
你想说什么
Just come out and say it to me.
直接说吧
Otherwise what are you gonna do about it?
否则你打算怎么办
We're gonna continue to monitor the situation.
我们会继续监控情况
And?
然后呢
And see if anything comes up.
看看有没有什么发现
What does that mean? I, I, Claire-
那是什么意思 我 我 克莱尔
No, what does that...
不那是什么
What the fuck does that mean,
“看看有什么线索”
see if anything comes up?
那他妈的是什么意思
Are you out there looking?
你有在外面找吗
I'm sorry, I love you so much.
对不起 我太爰你了
Right now the department
现在警局
电影精选列表