我们可以结束这一切
Hey, it's Simon.
嘿 我是西蒙
Please leave a message.
请留言
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey, what do you want?
嘿 你想要什么
I'm uh, I'm, I'm David's mother.
我是大卫的母亲
David Reimann. Yeah, I know.
大卫黎曼 我知道
Then why did you walk away from me?
那你为什么要躲着我
I don't know.
我不知道
On his phone there was a bunch of missed calls from you.
他的手♥机♥上有一堆你的未接来电
What did you want?
你想要什么
We were friends. No.
我们是朋友 不
You weren't my son's friend.
你不是我儿子的朋友
If you were, I would've known your name.
如果你是的话 我就知道你的名字了
Simon, are you okay? Yeah, he's fine.
西蒙 你还好吗 是的 他很好
Why don't you leave him alone?
你为什么不放过他
Come with me.
跟我来
Look, we hung out a couple of times,
我们一起玩过几次
it wasn't a big deal.
没什么大不了的
So, then, what did you want with him?
那你找他干什么
I mean, I wasn't his friend exactly.
我的意思是 我并不是他的朋友
Um, Cedric was.
塞德里克是
Cedric Beauville?
塞德里克·博维尔
From the hockey camp?
冰球训练营的那个
You went to Montrose?
你去了蒙特罗斯
Yeah.
是的
Look, all I know is that Cedric needed him
我只知道塞德里克需要他
and he told me to find him.
他让我找到他
Wait.
等等
Where can I find Cedric?
我在哪儿能找到塞德里克
You didn't hear? What?
你没听说吗 什么
It was on the news. What?
新闻上说了 什么
Look, I really don't know anything.
真的 我什么都不知道
I only ran for them once.
我只为他们跑过一次
It wasn't a big deal.
没什么大不了的
You ran drugs?
你贩毒
Come with me.
跟我来
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Look, look, it was Derrick up in Montreal.
听着 听着 那是蒙特利尔的德里克
He runs a lot of oxy there.
他在那里做羟考酮的营生
Just please don't tell him I said anything.
请不要告诉他我说告诉你了任何事
Nobody's heard anything
没人听到任何风声
from the Armenians on the wires.
从亚美尼亚人那里得到的消息
If you don't get them to buy from Mother soon,
如果你不尽快让他们从妈妈那里买♥♥
it's all gonna fall apart.
切都会分崩离析
I really think you gotta get back here.
我真的觉得你应该回来
Okay, I'm on my way back.
好的 我马上回来
Jake, we're running out of time.
杰克 我们快没时间了
Yeah, I said I'm on my way.
是的 我说了我在路上了
I'll be there when I'm there.
我会过去的
Oui.
喂
Just spoke to my guys.
我刚和我的人谈过
They're good to go.
他们准备好了
Are we on?
开始了吗
Yeah, we're on.
好的 我们开始
But one thing.
但有一件事
You come alone.
你一个人来
What, and carry everything out on my back?
什么 把所有东西都背在背上
No.
不行
My guys bring in trucks.
我的人开卡车来
After you pay.
那你先付钱
No way.
不可能
All right, then forget it.
好吧 那就算了
Okay, I bring in a million as a deposit,
好吧我带一百万押金
but I wanna see the goods.
但我想先验验货
After that, my guys come in and they bring the rest.
然后 我的人会把剩下的钱带来
That's it.
只能是这样
Yes or no?
行不行
Yes.
好吧
Good.
很好
But I'm coming with big money,
但我是带着一大笔钱来的
so I wanna see your operation first.
所以我想先看看你的诚意
I need to know that you can actually
我需要知道你真的可以
step up and handle this.
应付得来这件事
I'll talk to Mother.
那我来跟妈妈说
Look, it's just bad.
听着 情况很糟糕
Now the feds are tracking prescriptions,
现在联邦调查局正在追踪处方
the smart move is walk away.
聪明的做法是撇清关系
Yeah, that's why we're walking away
是啊 所以我们才要离开
from the pill mill business and getting into fentanyl.
制药厂的生意转到芬太尼
Mother's ready.
妈妈已经准备好了
Too much heat.
烫手的山芋
For all we know, we're under surveillance right now.
据我们所知 我们现在处于监视之下
Look, if we pussy out now-
听着 如果我们夹着尾巴逃掉
Pussy out?
夹着尾巴逃
Not a very sophisticated way to look at it.
也太狼狈了点
Maybe we should listen to Armen and walk.
也许我们应该听阿芒的就这样走掉
On the other hand, the demand is high,
另一方面 需求量很大
and the junkies are fiends for this.
那些瘾君子就喜欢这个
Maybe it's worth the risk.
也许值得冒这个险
If we go a million a piece
如果我们每人出一百万
we can turn 3 million into 30.
我们可以把三百万变成三千万
I don't have a million.
我没有一百万
Fuckin' Maserati Minas over there does.
那边那个该死的玛莎拉蒂米纳斯有
He's rich.
他很有钱
Borrow some from him.
向他借点
What a brave fellow you are, Jake.
你真是个勇敢的家伙杰克
We'll let you know tomorrow.
我们明天会告诉你的
RCMP say they've arrested Cedric Beauville.
加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥说他们逮捕了塞德里克·博维尔
The 18-year-old was crossing this snowy,
这个18岁的孩子正穿着迷彩服
unpatrolled stretch of the border wearing camouflage.
穿越无人巡逻的边境线
Authorities say he set off the alarm
当局说他在十字路口
at the Saint-Armand crossing
触发了警报
where he was caught with over half a million dollars
警方发现他携带价值超过50万美元的
of fentanyl pills.
芬 尼片
The pills are a public health menace
这些药丸对公众健康是一种威胁
and are popular among younger drug users.
受到年轻吸毒者的青睐
Beauville is being held
博维尔被关押了
at the federal detention center in Montreal, Quebec. -
现在魁北克蒙特利尔的联邦拘留中心
So, you weren't contracted to work with Klaralon.
这么说 你没有和卡拉隆签合同
How'd you get it?
你怎么拿到的
I don't follow.
我没懂
The drug Klaralon.
卡拉隆这种药物
It's not on market yet.
它还没有上市
How'd you get it?
你怎么拿到的
From the chemistry department.
从化学系来的
I asked them to make me some.
我让他们根据专利文献
Based on the patent literature,
帮我合成了一些
you had our chemistry department synthesize it for you?
你让我们的化学部门为你合成的
Yeah, we do it all the time, Geoff.
是啊 我们一直都这么干的 杰夫
You know that.
你知道的
And now based on your results,
现在根据你们得到的结果
you want Northlight to pull their billion dollar drug,
你想让北极光撤回即将上市的
a drug that's just about to hit the market,
价值数十亿美元的药
off the market for some further testing.
并进行进一步的测试
The results show co-valent bonds-
我的结果表明 这里的共价键
Chris, can you talk to him about the liability?
克里斯你能和他谈谈这里面的法律责任吗
Yeah.
是的
The original agreement that you signed eight years ago
你八年前签署的原始协议
already contained a confidentiality provision.
电影精选列表