我一直在想
There's someone you can talk to,
有个人你可以跟他谈谈
but without the committee's protection,
但没有委员会的保护
you'd have to violate your non-disclosure.
你必须违反保密协议
And?
然后呢
And if it goes bad for you now,
如果现在情况对你不利
we're talking debts surviving bankruptcy.
我们说的是破产后的债务
You'd probably still be paying in the afterlife.
你可能在死后还要为此付出代价
Well, I got nothing now,
我现在一无所有了
so what difference would it make?
那又有什么区别呢
Jake.
杰克
It's your sister.
我是你妹妹
I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for the other day,
我只是想为那天的事道歉
and I'm feeling much better now.
我现在感觉好多了
I love you so much.
我非常爱你
We're still ID-ing the bodies,
我们还在确认尸体身份
but from what we can tell,
但据我们所知
they were low-level muscle.
他们是低级别的打手
No traffickers.
没有毒贩子
What about Mother?
那 “妈妈”呢
Apparently he's got some family in Algiers,
显然他在阿尔及尔有家人
so we put some men on the airports,
所以我们派人去机场
but we're not gonna see him again.
但我们不会再见到他了
How about the Armenians?
那亚美尼亚人呢
Prosecutor says he doesn't have enough to charge them.
检察官说他没有足够的证据起诉他们
What?
什么
They never set foot in the building,
他们从来没有踏进这栋楼一步
let alone the lot.
更不用说全部了
There's no overt act.
没有明显的过激行为
We'll issue a Red Notice for Mother,
我们会发红色通缉令通缉 “妈妈
but beyond that my superiors wanna terminate cooperation.
但除此之外我的上级想终止合作
Yeah, mine too.
我的上级也是
So, that's it?
就这样吗
You're just gonna quit?
你就这么放弃了
Calm down, Jake.
冷静 点杰克
Two crown officers are dead.
两名皇家军官死亡
My department won't risk any more loss of life.
我的部门不会再冒生命危险了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Agent Kelly.
凯利探员
What?
什么
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
What do you want from me?
你想从我这里得到什么
I want you to calm down and be professional.
我要你冷静下来专业点
Professional what?
专业什么
Agent or drug dealer?
经纪人还是毒贩
You realize how fucked this is?
你知道这有多操蛋吗
Yeah, I do.
是的 我知道
I'm the one who had to call Stan's wife.
我是那个不得不给斯坦妻子打电♥话♥的人
He was my friend, too.
他也是我的朋友
I'm sorry.
对不起
What do you think we're here to do?
你觉得我们来这儿是干什么的
To make a difference?
为了改变世界
So, what are we here to do?
那么我们在这里要做什么
Our job.
我们的工作
As mandated by the people.
按照人♥民♥的要求
So, we're just here to clean up, is that it?
我们只是来收拾残局的是吗
I don't accept that.
我不接受这种说法
That's not fair, Jake.
这不公平杰克
You're a good agent.
你是个好探员
We fight the best we can.
我们竭尽全力
I'll see you at the airport.
我们机场见
Fuck.
操
Hello, Ms. Reimann?
你好 雷曼女士
This is Jim Douglas, Douglas Investigations.
我是道格拉斯调查局的吉姆·道格拉斯
I'm just following up on that individual that we spoke of.
我在跟进我们谈到的那个人
You asked me to let you know
你让我一有任何新消息
if I had any new information.
就告诉你
Well, I think you might be interested in this.
我想你可能会对这个感兴趣
Where's Mother?
“妈妈”在哪
I will blow your head all over this fucking bar.
我会把你的脑袋打得满酒吧都是
Where's Mother?
“妈妈”在哪儿
I don't know!
我不知道
Last chance.
最后一次机会
He keeps a seaplane by the Dwyer shipping yard.
他有一架水上飞机 停在德怀尔船厂旁边
That's all I know.
我就知道这么多
If I find out you're lying to me-
如果我发现你在骗我
It's the truth!
这是事实
I swear it!
我发誓
Mother!
“妈妈”
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿嘿
Hey. What?
嘿 怎么了
It's okay, hey, relax.
没关系嘿放松
Relax, relax. Get away from me!
放松放松 离我远点
I'm a federal agent.
我是联邦探员
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
Let me see.
让我看看
Fuck. Okay.
操 好吧
It just went through your arm.
子弹穿过了你的手臂
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Come on.
来吧
It's okay.
没关系
There you go.
给你
Stay right here.
待在这儿别动
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Already?
这么快
The university gave us three days to vacate.
大学给了我们三天时间腾空
Where to? I don't know.
去哪里 我不知道
How long did we work together, Tyrone?
我们一起工作多久了泰隆
A long time.
很长时间了
And in that time, didn't I support you,
在那段时间里我支持你
and champion your labs, and find you grant money
维护你的实验室给你发奖金
wherever the hell I could,
尽我所能
help keep your whole field of research alive?
让你的研究领域继续下去不是吗
Yeah, yeah, you did all of that.
是啊 是啊 都是你在支持我
Whatever I did, I never compromised our university.
不管我做了什么 我从来没有危害到我们的大学
And I never compromised our students.
我从来没有让我们的学生妥协过
Geoff, all you did was compromise.
杰夫你所做的一切都是妥协
You had the facts and you just didn't look at them.
你掌握了事实只是没有正视它们
You stood there while they made you complicit.
你站在那里 而他们却让你成为同谋
I spent a lifetime building that school.
我花了一辈子的时间建造那所学校
That I should take a moment before deciding
我应该花点时间再决定
whether or not to destroy it
是否要毁掉它
supporting your half-baked research
支持你半生不熟的研究
against a drug monolith.
对付毒品巨头组织
What about the people,
百姓怎么办
the ones that we're supposed to serve,
我们应该服务的那些人
the ones who can't speak for themselves?
那些不能为自己说话的人
It's the Detroit Evening News.
这里是底特律晚报
You gave them the whole story, huh?
你把整件事都告诉他们了
Even everything that happened between us.
甚至我们之间发生的一切
I thought we were friends.
我以为我们是朋友
So did I.
我也曾这么觉得
You know this isn't gonna make
你知道这对于北极光而言
a damn bit of difference to Northlight.
不会有任何不同
They've got their approval.
他们得到了批准
They'll still put their drug out.
他们还是会把毒品生产出来
But the people will know.
但是百姓会知道的
They'll know.
他们会知道的
And that's the best I could do.
电影精选列表