我是简·威廉姆斯
secretary to the tenure committee.
是任期委员会的秘书
We're calling to inform you
我们打电♥话♥是想通知你
that a meeting has been scheduled
我们已经安排了一次会面
and you need to be present.
你必须在场
I'll be there.
我会出席的
You seem like
你看起来是
a trustworthy man, Jake.
一个值得信赖的人 杰克
How does it go down?
这件事情要如何进行
It happens in a warehouse in Montreal.
地点在蒙特利尔的一个仓库里
I show up with my share, my million,
我带着一百万去
and I verify the product.
并且验证产品
Once I do, I call you.
一旦核实成功我就打电♥话♥给你
You come in with trucks.
然后你开着卡车进来
You're going into the buy alone?
你要一个人去交易
Mother's paranoid.
妈妈有妄想症
It's the only way he'd do it.
只有这样 他才肯交易
How do you know they won't just beat your ass
你怎么知道他们不会反咬一口
and take the money?
然后把钱拿走
Well, I guess I don't.
我没想过
Either big, brave balls on you, Jake,
杰克你要么是非常有胆量
or you're an idiot.
要么是个白♥痴♥
You just stay close.
你只要跟紧我
Once I verify the merchandise, I'll call you.
一旦我核实了货物我就会打电♥话♥给你
Maybe you are an idiot.
也许你是个白♥痴♥
You know what?
你猜怎么着
Fuck you, Minas.
去你的 米纳斯
I thought you had big balls.
我还以为你胆子很大呢
Careful.
小心点
We're in.
我们也去
Yeah?
喂
Your rental car's in slot D4.
你租的车在D4车位
It's untraceable.
它是无法被追踪的
Now, did you have a PI run a VIN number
现在 你有没有盖伊布鲁萨德的
belonging to Guy Broussard?
车辆 识别号♥码吗
No, of course not.
没有 当然没有
Why?
怎么了
Someone in a Montreal precinct
蒙特利尔分局的某个人
checked the plate, emailed owner records
查了车牌 电邮了车主记录
to an outside cell phone.
发到了外面的一部手♥机♥上
It's registered to some local private investigator.
说这车注册在当地的一些私♥家♥侦♥探♥名下
You get the location?
你知道他的位置吗
Yeah.
知道了
I'm tracking his phone now.
我正在追踪他的手♥机♥
I'll send you a link.
我会给你一个链接
All right.
好的
I ran the VIN number.
我查了车辆识别码
That him?
是他吗
Yeah.
是的
His name is Guy Broussard.
他叫盖伊布鲁萨德
He's the number two of the operation.
他是这次行动的二把手
Works for a man called Mother.
为一个代号♥叫做 “母亲”的人工作
Mother?
母亲
Yeah. That's his name?
是的 那是他的名字
Real name is Claude Veroche.
真名是克劳德维罗什
He owns a bar called La Marina.
他开了个叫拉玛莉娜的酒吧
This is the man in charge?
这就是负责人
He looks like a respectable citizen, right?
他看起来像个受人尊敬的公民 对吧
The file tells a different story.
这份文件讲述了一个完全不同的他
Been arrested for distribution, manufacturing.
因分销 制♥造♥毒品被捕
Did four years for manslaughter.
因过失杀人坐了四年牢
He's also been linked to several unsolved homicides.
他还与几起未破的谋杀案有关
What about the other thing?
那另一件事呢
It's a ghost gun.
这是一把幽灵枪
It's untraceable.
无法被追踪
Safety's on the trigger, so if I were you-
保险在扳机上如果我是你
I know how to shoot.
我知道怎么开枪
Good.
很好
What are you planning to do, exactly?
你到底打算怎么做
Thank you.
谢谢你
You can go now.
你可以走了
You be careful.
你小心点
Jake, what's up?
杰克 怎么了
Yeah, I got a plate for you.
是的 我给你带了个活儿
Michigan plate, 23458 QV, Quebec Victor.
密歇根车牌 23458QV魁北克维克多
Run the ownership records on that.
查一下所有权记录
Tell me what you find.
告诉我你发现了什么
Yeah, I'll do it right now.
好 我现在就查
All right.
好的
The owner is Claire Reimann, an architect.
车的主人是克莱尔· 曼 一位建筑师
Couple of arrests, one for possession, one for DUI.
几次被捕 一次因为藏♥毒♥ 一次因为酒后驾车
Narcotics possession? Yeah.
持有毒品 是的
Uh, hold on, there's something else.
等等还有件事
Oh, her son just died.
哦 她儿子刚去世
OD'd on oxy.
羟考酮摄入过量
Jesus.
天啊
Yeah, she was making some noise
还有她搞了些动静
about wanting an investigation.
想要调查这事儿
Was her son involved in anything?
她儿子参与什么事了吗
Uh, don't know.
嗯 不知道
They think he was clean.
他们认为他是清白的
Well, what's his deal?
他儿子是谁
Any interests?
有什么兴趣爱好吗
A sports star, looking at scholarships.
他是体育明星正在寻找奖学金
Wait a minute.
等一下
Winter sports?
冬季运动
Jesus.
天啊
Cedric! Yeah.
塞德里克 对
What do you wanna bet they knew each other?
你敢打赌他们认识吗
You know I didn't harass anybody.
你知道我没有骚扰任何人
That is all Northlight.
都是北极光干的好事
We can't have any contact until the tenure hearing.
在终身教职听证会之前 我们不能有任何联♥系♥
It's against the rules.
这是违反规定的
Dragging my name through the mud,
把我拖进泥潭
is that part of the rules?
这也是规则的一部分吗
Keep your voice down.
小声点
Come with me.
跟我来
Your whole goddamn career,
你的整个职业生涯
you basically just took the money
你基本上就是拿钱
and you, you, you stamped it all through.
而你你 你把这一切都戳穿了
Isn't that about right?
是不是这样
And now you grow a conscience.
现在你良心发现了
People here like you! Yeah, except maybe you.
这里的人都喜欢你 是啊 也许除了你
That is so unfair. Don't you get
这太不公平了 你还不明白
what Northlight is doing?
北极光公♥司♥在做什么
This is the biggest public health crisis since tobacco!
这是自烟草以来最大的公共卫生危机
We can't just turn a blind eye!
我们不能视而不见
We can't weather it!
我们扛不住了
We barely have enough funding to get by.
我们几乎没有足够的资金维持生计
You understand that?
你明白吗
And I'm responsible for thousands of students,
我要为成千上万的学生负责
and faculty, andOh, Geoff,
还有全体教员 哦 杰夫
this drug is gonna fucking kill people.
这药会他妈的害死人的
Just like oxy, just like fentanyl!
就像羟考酮 就像芬太尼
You don't know that! You don't see it, do you?
你怎么知道 你没看见对吧
You don't see it.
你没看见
This just doesn't go back in the bottle.
这个不能再装回瓶子里了
We're a university, we're not the FDA.
我们是大学 不是食品药品监♥管♥局♥
It's not our responsibility-
这不是我们的责任
Then whose is it?
那是谁的
Sign what it is they want.
电影精选列表