这对实验室来说意义重大
If you'll just sign these modification papers
请你在这些修改文件上签个字
we can process the grant as part of the new set up.
我们可以把拨款作为新设备的一部分
Should be able to get your funds within a week.
应该能在一周内拿到你的资金
All right.
好吧
Um, let me look over these
让我看看这些
and I'll get back to you.
我再打给你
It's pretty standard stuff.
这是非常标准的东西
Just wanna get you up and running quickly, you know?
只是想让你快点跟上进度 你知道吗
Get this thing moving.
赶紧动起来
Yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
Um, I'll have them read by the morning.
明天早上我会看的
Fair enough?
这样可以了吗
Yeah, yeah.
好的
You bet.
当然
Wow, this is amazing.
哇 这真的太棒了
Thank you, Bill. Thank you.
谢谢 比尔 谢谢
Good to see you, Bill.
很高兴见到你 比尔
Tomorrow. Oh yeah, for sure.
明天 好的 没问题
What's this guy's deal?
这家伙 是怎么回事
Never mind that.
别在意
He's a piece of shit.
他就是一坨屎
All right.
好吧
Looks like being an informant
看起来当线人
doesn't pay what it used to.
已经不像以前那么值钱了
Fuck.
靠
How much you wanna bet the list was on the fucking laptop?
你想赌多少钱 那个名单就在那该死的笔记本电脑上
Let's get the hell out of here.
我们离开这鬼地方
Who took the list?
谁拿走了名单
How the fuck would we know that?
我们他妈的怎么会知道
Fuck!
靠
Okay.
好吧
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
Nothing.
什么也不做
The deal goes down as planned.
交易按计划进行
Nah, no way.
不 不行
It's too risky.
这太冒险了
The Armenians can be trusted.
可以相信那个亚美尼亚人
I don't know.
我不确定
I think we should just wait and see if-
我认为我们应该等等看如果
They want 3 million.
他们出三百万
Street value? No.
黑市价 不是
Raw fentanyl, at your price.
芬太尼原料 按你的价格
Still, the timing feels wrong.
尽管如此 这个时机还是让人感觉不对
Look, I'll guarantee the cash.
听着 我保证给你现金
Right to the switch point.
直接到达转换点
And you have no distribution exposure.
而且你不需要露面
And even if there is a snitch,
即使有人告密
as long as it's kept between Mother, you, and me,
只要还是我们三个人之间的秘密
no one will find out about it.
没人会发现的
Fuck, I'll think it over.
妈的 我会考虑的
You'd better hurry, 'cause we can buy elsewhere.
你最好快点 因为我们可以在别处买♥♥
Ah, fuck.
啊呀 靠
Just drive the fucking car.
开你的车吧
After you hired me, I read the police report.
你雇了我之后 我看了警方的报告
It said that your son died
上面说你儿子死了
from an overdose of oxycodone 80-milligram pills,
服用了过量的80毫克羟考酮
ingested and inhaled.
摄入和吸入
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I read the report.
我看了报告
Well, here's the thing.
事情是这样的
There's no smoke in his lungs.
他的肺里没有烟
No smoke?
没有烟
And from the pink condition of his lungs,
从他肺部粉红色的情况来看
I'd say he didn't smoke ever.
我敢说他从来不抽烟
Further, there's severe bruising on the back of his head.
此外 他的后脑有严重的瘀伤
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Either your son took 10
要么你儿子第一次服用
80-milligram oxys on his first try
就吃了10片80毫克羟考酮
this night on his way homeOr what?
在那晚他回家的路上 不然呢
Someone hit him over the head
有人打了他的头
and forced him to swallow them?
强迫他吞下去吗
Is that...
那是
How could the cops miss that?
警♥察♥怎么会没注意到呢
Cops miss a lot of things.
警♥察♥错过了很多事情
I know, I used to be one.
我知道 我曾当过警♥察♥
How did he die?
他是怎么死的
As I said, the indication is-
正如我所说 这个迹象是
No, I mean, how?
不 我是说 怎么会
What was it like for him?
对他来说是什么感觉
Do you really wanna know?
你真的想知道吗
I need to know.
我需要知道
And with that, I bid you,
因此 我请你们
go forth and bring me a breakthrough.
了解更多给我带来一些突破
Bonne chance!
祝你们好运
Hey, Geoff.
嗨 杰夫
You have fun the other night?
那天晚上玩得开心吗
I did.
是的
Now, honestly, did I overcook the fish?
说实话 我是不是把鱼煮过头了
Honestly, I thought it was chicken.
说实话我还以为是鸡肉呢
What's up?
怎么了
Well, I heard about this situation with Northlight,
我听说了北极光的事
the pharmaceutical study.
关于药物研究的
One of the trustees know somebody on their board.
有个理事认识董事会的人
Yeah?
是吗
Well, as you know,
你知道的
I'm not a big fan of these arrangements.
我不太喜欢这样的安排
Well, we've never had a problem before.
我们以前从没遇到过这种问题
Well, no, but I have.
没有 不过我有
The situation is not unique to you, Ty.
这种情况不是你独有的 泰
I got a lot of teachers that pay their rent
我们有很多老师
with these corporate studies,
通过这些企业研究来付房♥租
which means I'm often asked to look the other way
也就是说对于内在的冲突 总有人
on the inherent conflicts.
让我睁一只眼闭一只眼
Added to which,
再加上
Northlight is one of the school's major donors.
北极光是学校的主要捐赠者之一
That's not fair and you know it.
这不公平 你知道的
I'm not trying to make waves for you, Geoff.
我不是想给你惹麻烦 杰夫
Well, then, you can see why we don't
那你就知道我们为什么
wanna make a federal case out of this thing.
不想把这件事弄成联邦案件
I understand they want you to sign something.
我知道他们想让你签什么东西
Have you read it?
你读了吗
I've read enough of it.
我已经读完了
Well, then you will know that they want me
那你就知道他们想要我
to sign a statement saying
签署一份声明
we made significant errors,
承认我们犯了严重的错误
that we cannot be relied upon,
导致我们得不到信任
which is as bizarre a request as I have ever seen.
这是我见过的最奇怪的要求
Who cares if it's bizarre?
谁在乎这是不是奇怪
It's a confidential agreement.
这是个保密协议
We have been a good source for them for eight years,
八年来我们一直是他们优良的智囊才
and the one time, the one time,
只有一次 只有一次
that my results contradict theirs,
我的结果与他们的相矛盾
all of a sudden they want an expanded
突然之间 他们想要扩大
confidentiality agreement?
这个保密协议
Geoff, you know what this is about.
杰夫 你知道这是怎么回事
No, we're not jumping to any conclusions here, okay?
不我们不要妄下结论 好吗
Our job is to be educators,
我们的工作是教育者
not to grapple with big pharma.
而不是和大型制药公♥司♥斗争
Let's just think about signing what it is they want
如果我们签署了他们想要的东西
and we can be done with this.
电影精选列表