Coach Vogel, hi.
沃格尔教练 你好
Thank you for calling me back.
谢谢你给我回电♥话♥
Yes, Ms. Reimann.
是的 黎曼女士
Yeah, David, he was at practice today.
是的 大卫 他今天在训练
He left at around five.
他五点左右离开的
Said he had to stop by the store on his way home.
说他回家的路上要顺便去趟商店
Okay.
好吧
Um, and that was the last you heard from him?
那是你最后一次听到他的消息么
Yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
I'm sure he'll be there soon.
我相信他很快就会回去的
Thank you.
谢谢你
What?
什么
I'm going by the store.
我要去商店
Okay, I'll come.
好吧 我也去的
Would he have gone to a friend's?
他会去朋友家吗
No.
不
I mean, I don't know.
我是说 我不知道
Well, what's he up to these days?
他最近在忙什么
Same thing. Sports.
老一套 运动
Anything else? Like what?
还有别的吗 比如
I don't know.
我不知道
What are you suggesting? I'm not saying anything.
一你在暗示什么 我什么都没说
He's a good kid, all right?
他是个好孩子 好吗
Well, maybe he has a girlfriend.
也许他有女朋友
No, he would've told me.
不 他会告诉我的
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吧
Garrett said it's time to make some busts.
加勒特说是时候逮捕他们了
The president wants a political win and this could be it.
总统希望在政♥治♥上获胜 这可能就是他的目标
So, what, she can't wait at all?
怎么 她一会都不能等了吗
She'll pay for two more weeks.
她会多付两个星期的钱
Could you connect the Canadians and the Armenians by then?
到那时你能联♥系♥得上加拿大人和亚美尼亚人吗
And find the fentanyl labs,
在毫无支持的情况下
and take everyone down, dead to rights, with no support?
找到芬太尼实验室当场把所有人都干掉
It's either that or they scuttle it.
要么如此 要么就是他们破坏了计划
You know, she even wanted the Chinese connection,
你知道 她甚至想和中国人建立联♥系♥
but I told her we'd be chasing ghosts.
但我告诉她我们在追踪鬼魂
Two weeks, um...
两个星期
Yeah, yeah, I can make that work.
是的 是的 我可以做到
I gotta get out of here.
我得离开这里
I gotta get up there.
我得去那
Okay, uh, walk me out. Yeah.
好吧 送我出去 好的
Hey, what happened with that kid up at the border, Cedric?
边境那孩子怎么样了 塞德里克
What the fuck was that?
那他妈的是什么
Well, RCMP must've got onto him somehow.
加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥肯定不知怎的找到他了
Yeah, how?
怎么会
We're the only ones who knew about the run.
我们是唯一知道运货的人
I don't know, maybe they have a leak somewhere?
我不知道 也许他们哪里走漏风声了
They're not saying much.
他们没说太多
We've worked too hard
我们工作太辛苦了
to let a bunch of Mounties fuck this up.
不能让一群 警把事情搞砸了
Where are they keeping the kid anyway?
他们把孩子关在哪儿了
Uh, they're moving him to WITSEC.
他们要把他转到证人保护计划
He's gonna testify he was smuggling
他会作证说他代表蒙特利尔集团
on behalf of the Montreal syndicate.
走私毒品
And that means Mother.
那就意味着他妈妈
Fuck.
操
That means it's only a matter of time
那意味着他妈妈找到他
before Mother gets to him
只是时间问题
and anyone else who knew about this.
还有其他知道这件事的人
Yeah, Jake, you really think this is realistic?
是的 杰克你真的认为这样现实吗
I mean, the Montreal piece.
我是说蒙特利尔那
You're right, you don't have a deep rep with Mother.
你说得对 你和妈妈的关系不是很好
Maybe it's dangerous to press a big sale now.
也许现在做大买♥♥卖♥♥太危险
Yeah, but what fucking choice do we have?
是啊 但我们还有的选么
I, I don't know. Seriously?
我不知道 真的吗
We need to find him.
我们得找到他
So many people come through here.
那么多人经过这里
Yeah, so, somebody had to have seen him, right?
所以肯定有人见过他对吧
Ma'am, I don't know.
夫人 我不知道
Yeah, I know you don't know,
我知道你不知道
but somebody knows. Claire.
但是有人知道 克莱尔
What?
什么
You've gotta calm down.
你得冷静下来
No, I'm not gonna calm down.
不 我不会冷静的
Is everything all right here?
切都还好吗
No.
不
Everything's not all right.
一切都不好
I'm, I'm looking for my son.
我在找我儿子
All right, we wanna help.
好吧 我们想帮忙
We're gonna find him.
我们会找到他的
All right? Thank you.
好吗 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sorry, I didn't...
对不起 我不是
Sorry.
对不起
Okay.
好吧
This is sugar water.
这是糖水
And where's the drug?
毒品在哪里
This is 182 over here.
这里是182号♥
Yeah.
是的
I guess Northlight hasn't quite cracked
我猜北极光还没有完全解决
that blood-brain issue yet, huh?
血脑问题 是吗
Eh, well, they'll be disappointed.
他们会失望的
Doctor, you asked us to use Klaralon as a baseline.
医生 你让我们用卡拉隆作为基准
Yeah, yeah, it's a good control.
是的 是的控制得很好
Well, we did, and we ran it for 10 days as well.
是的 我们做了也运行了10天
Uh.
嗯
I don't understand you, uh,
我不明白你的意思
you ran 182 twice?
你做了两次182号♥
No, Doctor, this isn't 182.
不 医生 这不是182号♥
We gave these mice Klaralon.
我们给这些老鼠喂卡拉隆
This is Klaralon at day 10.
今天是喂卡拉隆的第10天
What the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事
We were contracted to do a 7-day study,
我们签订合同做一项为期7天的研究
and I elected to use our standard 10-day protocol
我是按照10天的标准来做的
to yield a more informative result.
以便得到更多信息
Now, everything was fine throughout the seventh day,
现在 七天以来一切都很好
but on day eight, you can see what started happening.
但是在第八天 你可以看到发生了什么
The mice keep seeking the drug.
老鼠继续寻找药物
They stay only in the drug dispensing area.
他们只呆在药品分发区
Until they die. Exactly.
直到他们死去 没错
You can see from the fMRI scans
你可以从功能磁共振成像扫描中看到
that all the addiction centers
所有的毒瘾中心
in their brains are lighting up.
在他们的大脑中都被点亮了
And then by day 10, they're dead.
到了第10天他们就死了
That goes for P182 and Klaralon.
P182号♥和卡拉隆也是如 此
This can't be right.
这不可能
Apart from the extra days of experiment,
除了额外的实验时间
everything ran according to protocol.
切都按计划进行
Well, then run it again.
那就再查一遍
We can't afford to deliver an unprofessional result.
我们不能提供一个不专业的结果
I'm sorry, unprofessional?
不好意思 不专业
Northlight is already into
北极光和卡拉隆已经进入了
the final stage of human trials with Klaralon.
人体试验的最后阶段
We're just looking into their new formulation.
我们只是正在研究他们的新配方
There's no way Klaralon is this toxic,
卡拉隆不可能有如此大的毒性
it's about to be approved by the FDA!
它就要被食品和药物管理局批准了
We followed the protocol exactly.
我们完全按照规定办事
Then recheck it.
那就再检查一遍
Everything!
所有的一切
The drug, the mice.
药物 老鼠
电影精选列表