Don't shoot!
别开枪
I'm not armed!
我没有武器
I need you to shave a week off that.
这一周都有的忙了
Yeah, all right.
好吧好吧
Gentleman.
大家休息啦
We have to talk.
我们得聊聊这件事
The Canadians.
那对加拿大人
Their kid got snagged at the border.
他们的孩子困在边境
What, the courier?
什么 那个邮递员吗
Cedric.
塞德里克
He's all over the news.
到处的新闻上都是他
Jesus.
老天爷啊
How the fuck did that happen?
怎么会这样
We don't know how the fuck that happened.
我们不知道这他妈的是怎么回事
But apparently there's a great amount
但是很明显
of anxiety bouncing around now.
现在大家都很焦虑
Where are they holding the kid?
他们把他关在哪里
Montreal detention center.
蒙特利尔拘留中心
Maybe I know someone inside there.
可能里面有我认识的人
Should this Cedric get an itch to name names-
如果这个塞德里克背叛了我们
No, he's not gonna name any fucking names.
不 他不会开口的
Good, because that would be unpleasant for everyone.
很好 要不然大家都别想好过
What the fuck? What?
搞什么 什么
I've been in there for half an hour.
我已经在车里面等你半个小时了
Yeah, there was traffic.
没办法啊 路上堵车
Did you recycle at the Conway off-ramp?
你又去康威回收垃圾了
Yeah, are you getting paranoid again?
你发什么疯
Don't start with that paranoid shit.
别胡思乱想
Jesus.
天啊
Sorry, okay? Drive better.
对不起 好吗 这事儿交给你了
I'll do my level best.
没问题
I'll be back in an hour.
我一小时后回来
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Your sister's in the TV room.
你妹妹在看电视
Thanks.
谢谢
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Another time, another place.
另一个时间 另一个地点
Hey, small fry.
嘿 小朋友
Doctor said you got 19 days.
医生说你还有19天就恢复了
I'm almost finished with my deal.
我的工作也快完成了
And I figure when we're done,
我想到时候我们可以
we can go for a drive up to the lake.
开车去湖边欣赏美景
We can have breakfast.
我们可以一起吃幸福的早餐
I mean, fuck, we could even bring Mom.
我觉得 还可以带上老妈
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
She's taking methadone? Yes.
她吃了止痛药吗 反应那么迟缓 对 吃了
Anything else?
还用些什么药
Mild sedatives.
轻度镇静剂
She was violent.
她非常暴♥力♥
And there's some hearing loss,
而且听力有一些受损
about 40% in her right ear.
右耳大约只有六成听力了
Hopefully it'll stop.
希望情况别继续恶化
Why's that happening?
为什么会这样
We don't know.
我们也不知道
We see it sometimes.
这种情况也挺少见的
We think the opiates damage the nerves in the ear canals.
我们觉得她耳道中的神经可能受损了
I'm... Claire.
我叫 克莱尔
I'm an addict.
我也吸毒
Drug of choice, oxy.
吸的是羟考酮
Um, I heard Ron talking about doctor shopping
我听到罗恩说要去看医生
and it brought back some nice memories.
这勾起了我曾经一些美好的回忆
Not as good as the memory of, um,
但是磕药这部分记忆除外
this one time when I really needed a fix
有一次我真的沉陷了
and my doctor wouldn't write me any scripts anymore.
医生也无能为力了
And uh,
所以
I still had the cast from my original accident,
我当时还有出车祸的石膏模型
so I put my wrist in the car door and I,
我就把手腕放在车门上逼他
so I could, you know, get a script.
他勉为其难又给我开了药
I have an amazing 16-year-old son
我有个儿子 16岁 青春阳光
and I can't even sit through a hockey game without...
但是我连陪他看曲棍球比赛的时候都会
Without thinking about it.
想着怎么溜掉好去嗑点药
I would like to be a better person for him,
我现在愿意为他洗心革面
and I am working on that every day.
我每天都在为他努力着
Did you bring the slip?
你带纸条来了吗
I did. Come here.
带了过来
How are you? How was school?
怎么样 学校怎么样
Pretty good. Good.
很好 那就好
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, um, your aunt's coming over for dinner tonight,
好的 你阿姨今晚会过来吃晚饭
so on your way home from practice,
你训练结束回家的时候
can you please stop by the store
能不能去商店
and pick up some tortillas?
买♥♥点玉米饼回来
I'm gonna make fajitas tonight.
我今晚准备做墨西哥铁板烧
Oh, you're cooking?
哦 你居然要做饭了
Are you teasing?
不行吗
You say you're ordering a pizza?
要不然我们还是订披萨算了
What did you say?
怎么样
I'll get them.
相信我
Thank you. Love you.
谢谢宝贝 爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
With our product, Klaralon,
我们的最新产品 拉隆药剂
we never cross the blood-brain barrier,
不会进入血液的脑循环
so we block the receptors from the reinforcement mechanism
不会让使用者的脑部神经产生耐药性
and this greatly diminishes possibility of addiction.
将大大减缓上瘾症状
A patient takes one dose twice a day
只需每日服用两次 每次一剂
and the incidence of addictive behavior
成瘾行为的发生率
is less than a quarter that of oxycodone.
还不到羟考酮的四分之一
Klaralon will be the first truly non-addictive painkiller.
卡拉隆将成为第一个真正的非成瘾性止痛药
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the holy grail.
女士们先生们 这就是圣杯啊
So, let's drink from the cup.
那么让我们一起来小酌一杯吧
And what's been forgotten today,
今天我们最容易忽视的
in our rush to judgment,
就是在我们匆忙做出判断的时候
is that in the field of observation,
甚至都没有好好的观察一下 思考一下
chance favors the prepared mind.
机会总是垂青有准备的人
Now, who said that?
谁说的这句话
Uh, Alexandra.
亚历山德拉 你说
Louis Pasteur.
路易斯·巴斯德
Louis Pasteur, he said that, yes indeed.
路易斯·巴斯德 是的没错
And he lived it.
一他也是这样践行他这句话的
For 30 years, he worked in pursuit of a singular goal.
30年来 他一直在追 求一个目标
Now, many will tell you that anyone
很多人会说
who works for 30 years on anything without results
他干了30年 什么成果都没有
is uh, insane.
简直是疯了
But isn't the very definition of insanity here
在我看来 疯
just another word for focus?
难道不是专注的另一种说法吗
Because without us crazies,
因为没有这些疯子
I mean, where would the world be?
世界会变成什么样子
Okay, what is next?
所以呢 还有什么事吗
No, I understand that, Bill.
没我懂了 比尔
I just wanna double check our results here for you,
我只是想再检查一下
make sure nothing is off.
确保一切顺利
I'm sure your work is good as usual,
我知道你工作一如既往地出色
but you know, we're really getting behind here.
但是你要知道 这次我们真的落后了
Just, just bear with me.
再等一下就好
Everything will be fine.
切都在掌控之中
Look, we've given you a lot of business
听着 我们给你带来很多生意
over the years, Tyrone, and you always come through,
这么多年了 泰隆 你总是能化险为夷
but if you want me to call David Nunez at UCLA
但如果有什么我能帮忙的
and ask him to pick up some of the testing work-
比如拿检测报告之类的琐事
电影精选列表