No, no, no, there's no need for that.
不不不 不用了
I promise, Bill, it will be ready.
我保证 比尔 一切都在掌 之中
Hey, Reeva. Hey.
嘿 瑞娃 嘿
Do you have the results from the Northlight study?
出结果了吗
Yeah, I'm sorry, Doctor.
对不起 教授
I'm just double checking them.
我还得再确认一下
They should be ready by tonight.
今晚吧 今晚可以给您
Is everything all right with it?
没什么问题
Yeah.
没
Well, I'll know shortly.
啊 结果出来就知道了
Okay, well, let me know as soon as it's done.
好的 一完成就告诉我哈
Now, new GS is up from Washington, name of Garrett.
新的总管是从华盛顿来的 叫加勒特
She wants a full report.
她想要一份完整的项目报告
So, what, you couldn't explain it to her?
你不能跟她解释解释吗
I could, but she wanted the agent in charge.
我也想啊 但她想让代理商去解释
That's you, isn't it?
就是你 对吧
What's happening, fellas? How you living, Slim?
最近怎么样 就那样吧 斯利姆
Oh, can't complain.
好死不如赖活着
So, what's the deal?
所以呢 咋办
You know anyone who's worked with her before?
你认识以前和她共事过的人吗
Yeah, me, actually, back when I was in Virginia.
对 我在弗吉尼亚的时候跟她一起做过事
You did?
是吗
Doing what?
做什么
Well, she was a field agent
她当时是外勤
before she became a supervisor.
现在是主管
Field agent?
外勤
Thought you've always been a desk jockey.
我还以为你一直是个坐办公室的呆子呢
I guess there's things
我想
you don't know about me after all, Mr. Kelly.
你一直都误解我了 凯利
Thank God.
那挺好啊
Let's keep it that way.
就一直误会下去
The operation itself is pretty straightforward.
项目本身非常简单
We just set up our own pill mill.
我们刚刚建立了自己的药厂
That's where the oxy gets distributed?
就在那里分销羟考酮
Uh, almost.
差不多
No, that's where we hire the corrupt doctors.
实际上 那里的医生我们都打点好了
These doctors are really strung out.
这些医生本身已经命悬一线
They're on their last legs.
都是半截入土的人
And the patients come in
然后病人进来
and the doctors write them a prescription for oxy
医生就给他们开一张羟考酮的处方
whether they need it or not.
不管他们需不需要
Uh, where are these patients coming from?
这些病人是从哪里来的
Cappers.
流浪汉
Those are your recruiters? Uh, yes, ma'am.
你招募的 是的
Like one source we're developing named Red.
我们有一个叫做红细胞的线人
He goes to homeless shelters
他负责去收♥容♥所♥
and recruits people to come to our clinic
招一些人来我们的诊所
and pays them $100 a visit.
每次给他们100美元
Listen, man, you wanna make some dough?
嘿 朋友 你想赚点钱吗
Hell yeah.
当然
What you need, bro?
干什么 你说吧 兄弟
He tries to find people with Medicare cards,
最好是有医保卡的人
and then brings them to us one van load at a time.
然后每次都来一整车的人
Patients can even show a dog x-ray and walk out with pills.
拿着狗的 光片都可以开到药
Looks like you're in bad pain.
看来你情况很严重啊
You good with oxy 80s?
你对羟考酮过敏吗
And uh, 30 Somas too, right?
我百毒不侵
And what about your partners, the Armenians?
那你的合伙人亚美尼亚人是什么情况
Yeah, Armen Matosyan and Minas Soghomonyan.
对 阿尔梅和米拉斯
They're AP13, it's a loose collection
散兵游勇
of Armenian power gangsters.
其实是亚美尼亚黑帮
Are we selling drugs?
我们这是在卖♥♥毒品吗
Uh, no, ma'am.
当然不是 老板
No, the homeless get the pills at the pharmacies
不 他们在药店买♥♥了药
and then we buy them back from them right then and there.
然后我们马上从他们手里买♥♥回来
So, why open up your own mill?
那为什么还要开自己的工厂呢
To buy credibility.
挂羊头卖♥♥狗肉吧
The only way Jake could get close enough
杰克接近亚美尼亚人的唯一方式
to the Armenians to build trust was to show cash flow,
就是显示现金流向以建立信任
and it took a year of undercover work to get this far.
他花了一年的时间卧底 才走到这一步
So, $600k of taxpayer money,
所以纳税人的60万美元
you have corrupt doctors, cappers, and some Armenians.
你有腐♥败♥的医生 犯罪分子 还有一些亚美尼亚人
Why not make a bust?
为什么不做一次突击检查呢
Because it's not about oxy anymore.
因为这已经不再是羟考酮的问题了
The new killer is fentanyl.
新的 杀手是芬太尼
And as everyone in this room already knows,
在座的各位都知道
it's 100 times more potent than heroin,
它比海♥洛♥因♥强100倍
and it's being shipped from a syndicate in China to Canada,
正在由一个中国集团运到加拿大
and then smuggled into America
然后偷运到美国
across the wide open border.
越过无人值守的边界
The Armenians control
亚美尼亚人控制了
most of the coastal city oxy distribution.
大部分沿海城市的羟考酮分销
Now they wanna control fentanyl.
现在他们想控制芬太尼
If Jake can bring the Armenians and the Canadians together,
如果杰克能让亚美尼亚人和加拿大人团结起来
we can take everybody down.
我们就可以把所有人都干掉
Hello?
喂
Hi, Sam.
嗨 山姆
It's David's mom, Claire.
我是大卫的妈妈 克莱尔
Oh, hi, Ms. Reimann.
你好 黎曼女士
Yeah, have you seen David?
你看到大卫了吗
No, I didn't go to practice today.
没有 今天没去练习
It's just he's not home yet and I don't know.
他还没回家 我也不知道怎么了
Did you try the coach?
你给教练打电♥话♥了吗
No, I'll do that.
没呢 我问问
Yeah, I'll do that.
好的 我会的
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 再见
What about the foundation grant?
基金会的拨款怎么办
Ah, trust me, you'd be the first to know.
相信我 你会是第一个知道的
Learning to live with cutbacks,
学会忍♥受削减开支
I suppose there's an art in that.
我想这是一门艺术
Oh, so I guess that raise is out, then?
哦 那么我想加薪取消了 是吗
Nobody is getting a raise.
没有人会得到加薪
Well, maybe you are when you come back this fall
也许今年秋天你
from maternity leave.
歇完产假就有了
I thought you were gonna spend time with the baby.
我以为你会和孩子在一起
Well, it's hard for three to live off love, right?
三个人靠爱情生活是很难的 对吧
Geoff's helping a little.
杰夫帮了点忙
Hopefully he'll help a lot.
希望他能帮上大忙
More wine, please.
请再来点酒
What kind of artist would you wanna be, then?
那你想成为什么样的艺术家呢
Hey, Reeva. Hi, Doctor.
嘿 瑞娃 嗨 医生
Are you still at dinner? Yeah.
你还在吃晚饭吗 是的
I finished the study,
我完成了研究
but there's something concerning me.
但是有些关于我的事
Well, what exactly?
到底是什么
I'd rather discuss it in person.
我想亲自和你谈谈
Can it wait?
能等等吗
Not really.
不能
Can you come to the lab?
你能来实验室吗
What, now? I think it'd be best.
什么 现在 我觉得这样最好
Um.
嗯
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, okay.
好吧
All right, I'm on my way.
好的 我这就去
And I said to the client,
我对客户说
"The most important choice that you're going to make
“你将要做出的定义品牌的
to define your brand is the typography."
最重要的选择 就是设计”
And the client looks at the team
客户看着整个团队
and says to us-
对 我们说
电影精选列表