就已经包含了保密条款
You still can't share your findings with anyone.
你依然不能和任何人分享你的发现
Well, that's insane.
呃 这太疯狂了
This is a public health issue.
这是一个公共卫生问题
Dammit, Tyrone, we don't know that at all!
该死的 泰隆我们还什么都不知道呢
And just so you know,
我提醒你
Northlight spoke to a number of your clients
北极光和你的很多客户都谈过了
and they also had strange results from your labs.
他们也从你的实验室得到了奇怪的结果
What clients? And when pressed further,
什么客户 进一步追问的时候
many of them had significant questions
他们中的很多人都
about your testing methodology.
对你的测试方法提出了关键疑问
If people are accusing me of being unprofessional,
如果人们在指责我不够专业
I think I have a right to know.
我想我有权知道
If you leak Northlight's data,
如果你泄露了北极光的数据
the university can be liable.
学校就可能需要承担责任
And we're talking about Northlight,
注意我们说的是北极光公♥司♥
a multibillion-dollar manufacturer
价值数十亿美元的制♥造♥商
from three generations
由三代人经营的家族产业
of one of the richest families on the planet,
他们是世界上最富有的家族之一
a family that, I think we can all agree,
这个家族 为世界做了很多好事
has done a lot of good in the world.
这一点我们没有异议
Oh, have they?
噢 是吗
If we knew about oxycodone then and could've spoken,
假如我们当时知道羟考酮的问题并指出来
look at all the harm we could've prevented,
看看我们本可以避免多少坏事
the lives we could've saved.
我们本可以拯救多少生命
If you take it upon yourself
如果你自己承担
to publish Northlight's proprietary data-
发布北极光的专有数据的责任
Dr. Brower, you could even be liable
布劳尔博士你甚至可能要被追究责任
for criminal charges.
受到刑事指控
A crime?
犯罪
For telling the truth?
因为说了实话
I don't believe it. Believe it!
真不敢相信 相信吧
Tyrone, you know I respect you,
泰隆 你知道我尊重你
but I need you to promise
但我需要你保证
that you won't share this data with anyone.
你不会和任何人分享这些数据
Tenure's not forever, you know?
终身教职也不是永远的 你知道吗
Neither is your reputation.
你的名声也不是
What is that supposed to mean?
这又是什么意思
You bring shame upon this university
你使这所大学蒙羞
and it can cost you a hell of a lot more
除了教书之外
than your teaching job.
你会付出更多的代价
You have reached
你好这里是
the Gratiot Police Department after hours.
格拉西 特警♥察♥局现在不是工作时间
If you have the extension of the party you'd like to reach-
如果你有希望接通的分机号♥码的话
This is always the way.
一直是这样的
First it was tobacco, then it was oxy.
先是烟草 然后是羟考酮
Now it's your turn.
现在轮到你了
Dangerous territory.
危险领域
If this carries over to the human trials,
如果继续进行到人体试验阶段
not only is this painkiller not non-addictive,
这种止痛药不仅会让人上瘾
it's three times more addictive than oxy.
而且它的成瘾性甚至是羟考酮的三倍
They're in the final stages of their FDA submission.
他们已经进入了美国食品药品监♥管♥局♥审核的最后阶段
If your report became public,
如果你的报告公开了
they'd have to withdraw their request for approval,
他们必须撤回他们的批准申请
all for some mice
都是为了
that are outside the scope of the agreed protocol?
那些超出监管范围的老鼠吗
And nobody cares.
没人在乎
I could always take it somewhere.
我总能把它带到某个地方
Where?
在哪里
How about the FDA?
美国食品药品监督管理局怎么样
Tyrone, this is not something
泰隆 这不是什么
you wanna bring upon yourself lightly.
你能轻而易举承担的事情
You've gotta have a plan.
你得有个计划
A plan?
个计划
For telling the truth?
为了实话
Don't be naive.
别天真了
Sometimes that's not enough.
有时候这还不够
And we've both done a lot of contract work
我们都做了很多合同工作
is this really the worst you've ever seen?
这真的是你见过的最糟糕的事吗
The worst.
是最糟糕的
Then be careful.
那就小心点
Yeah, to a T.
是的 非常好
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Thank you.
谢谢你
I can't believe I'm doing this.
真不敢相信我会这么做
But you'll approve it?
但你会同意吗
If you guys get the Armenians on board,
如果你们能让亚美尼亚人加入我们
I can authorize a mil in flash money.
我可以授权一百万的闪存资金
Yes.
是的
But the whole op is gonna have to be supervised.
但整个行动都要有人监督
We won't have advance notice to get cameras in.
我们没提前接到通知安装摄像头
You can use surveillance vans, can't you?
你可以用监视车对吧
Absolutely. Yes.
当然 是的
Yes.
是的
All right.
好吧
Stan, you're willing to go out in the field with him?
斯坦你愿意和他一起出外勤吗
Yes.
是的
Okay, sign right there.
好的 在这里签名
Anything happens to that money, it's your asses.
那些钱要是有什么闪失你们就完了
Nothing's gonna happen to the money.
钱不会有事的
Excuse me one second. I guaran-fucking-tee it.
失陪一下 我保证
Hello?
喂
Hi, is this Mr. Kelly?
嗨 是凯利先生吗
Yeah, this is him.
是的 我就是
Yes, I'm calling
是的这里是
from Gables Treatment to let you know
盖博疗养院
that your sister has checked herself out.
你妹妹已经自己办理出院了
What?
什么
Mom, how much did she get?
妈妈她拿了多少钱
Well, it looks like all of it, Jake.
杰克她好像全都拿走了
Are you gonna go to the pawn shops?
你要去典当行吗
Pawn shops were open hours ago.
典当行几小时前就开门了
I'm passing the buy spots now.
我现在正在路过交易地点
I'll call you when I get her.
我找到她就给你打电♥话♥
Hey, Jake, man.
嘿 杰克伙计
What up, dog?
怎么了伙计
Yo, yo, you all right?
哟哟 你还好吗
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Is that it? Yeah.
就在这里 是的
How many people are in there with her?
有多少人和她在一起
I don't know, man, I don't go in there.
我不知道伙计 我没进去过
Come on.
拜托
Get the fuck out of here.
给我滚下去
Fuck.
靠
Get your hands off me. It's okay.
把你的手拿开 没事
It's okay, come on.
没事的来吧
Come on. Hey.
别这样 嘿
Come on, Emmie. Hey.
别这样 埃米嘿
Come on. What are you doing?
快点 你在干什么
Get your hands off me.
把你的手拿开
Hey.
嘿
Sit the fuck down.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我坐下
It's okay. Hey, get your hands off me.
没事的 嘿把你的手拿开
Get your fucking hands off me, Jake!
把你的脏手拿开 杰克
It's okay. No!
没事的 一不
No! It's okay.
不 没事的
Get your fucking hands off me!
把你的脏手拿开
Get your hands off me now, you're fucking...
把你的手拿开 你♥他♥妈♥的
Help!
救命
Dr. Brower.
布劳尔博士
I'm Ben Walker, from the FDA.
电影精选列表