是这样吗
Or maybe you set me up.
或者是你陷害我
It's a crazy business we choose.
我们选择的是一个疯狂的行业
Crazy.
太疯狂了
I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
我想我们明天就会知道了
Of course I'll be there.
我当然会去
You wanna eat something?
你想吃点东西吗
We make a good steak here.
我们这里的牛排很好吃
No.
没有
I'm going home.
我要回家了
I'm going to bed.
我去睡觉了
Tomorrow.
明天见
Excuse me, miss.
对不起 女士
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
No, I'm fine.
不我很好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh.
哦
What?
什么
Ms. Reimann, whatever you're looking for,
雷曼女士不管你在找什么
you are not gonna find it in there.
你在里面找不到的
What?
什么
I suggest that you go home.
我建议你回家
Go all the way home.
赶紧回家
How do you know who I am?
你怎么知道我是谁
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
All that matters is that no one wants to see you dead.
重要的是没人想看到你死
Go home.
回家吧
Okay.
好吧
Oh, god.
天啊
Oh, god.
天啊
In light of the evidence presented
根据所提供的证据
and the university's zero tolerance position
还有学校无法容忍♥
on sexual harassment,
出现性骚扰事件
the chair feels that we have no choice
主席觉得我们别无选择
but to recommend that Dr. Brower's tenure be revoked
只能建议撤销布劳尔博士的终身职位
and that his employment at the university
并且现在立即终止
be terminated effective immediately.
他在大学的工作
All those in favor?
同意的请举手
Opposed?
反对
The ayes have it.
投票通过
This concludes our proceedings.
我们的讨论到此结束
What did you just say? I told him to move closer.
你刚才说什么 我让他靠近点
Where's Mother?
“妈妈”在哪儿
Don't worry about it.
别担心
You're dealing with us.
你和我们交易
No.
不行
No Mother, no deal.
“妈妈”没 来就没有交易
Jake!
杰克
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
What is this, a joke?
这算什么开玩笑吗
Come back here.
回来
Is this everything? Mm-hmm.
就这些了 嗯
Do you mind? Mm.
一你介意吗 不
Okay.
好吧
Where's the rest?
其他的呢
What, you don't trust me anymore, Mother?
怎么你不再相信我了 “妈妈”
This is Montreal, my friend.
这是蒙特利尔 我的朋友
Strange things happen here.
无奇不有
That's $1 million.
一百万美元
That's my deposit, like we discussed.
那是我的押金 我们说好的
Now what's gonna happen is-
接下来要发生的是
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿嘿嘿
I'm reaching for my phone.
我伸手去拿手♥机♥
All right, everybody calm down.
好了大家都冷静点
Now I text my guys.
现在我给我的人发短♥信♥
All right, we move when they come in with the cash.
好吧等他们带着钱进来我们就行动
Then they're gonna park two trucks down at the end
然后他们会在尽头停两辆卡车
and your goons are gonna help them
你的手下会帮他们的
load up all these pallets.
把这些货物都装车
After that-
之后
Tell your man to stand down, right now.
让你的人退下 马上
I want a better view
我想要一个更好的视野
if we're gonna send our guys in there.
如果我们要派我们的人进去
You heard that?
你听到了吗
Check it out.
去看看
What the hell is going on here, Mother?
这到底是怎么回事 “妈妈”
We wait one minute, okay?
我们等一分钟 好吗
No, no more minutes.
不 不能再等了
My guys come in and we do the switch right now!
我的人进来了 我们现在就换
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
Go out!
出去
Freeze, motherfucker!
不许动 混♥蛋♥
No!
不
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
靠靠靠
No, no, no.
不不不
No!
不
Look at me, it's okay!
看着我 没事的
Man down!
有人受伤了
Oh, goddamn.
该死的
Help!
救命
The division takes the opioid crisis very seriously.
该部门非常重视鸦♥片♥类药物危机
As the president himself has said,
正如总统本人所言
there is no greater scourge facing America from within.
美国内部没有比这史大的灾难了
Well, I still fail to see
我还是看不出来
how a breakthrough drug, like Klaralon,
像卡拉隆这样的突破性药物有什么问题
despite the purported implications
尽管布劳尔博士所谓的测试
of Dr. Brower's so-called tests-
标出其他的药效结果
Mr. Chairman, respectfully,
主席先生
Dr. Brower's implications are more than purported.
布劳尔博士的药效结果 不是他自己编出来的
According to Dr. Brower's own report,
根据布劳尔博士的报告
he exceeded the study parameters.
他超出了研究范围
And that's precisely why he was able
这就是为什么他能够
to find the results he did.
找到他所研究的结果
I think we should hear from Dr. Brower.
我想我们应该听听布劳尔博士的想法
One moment, please.
请稍等
Okay, are we talking about a shutdown?
好吧 我们是在说停工吗
What's going on? I don't know.
怎么回事 我不知道
Thank you, Dr. Brower, that won't be necessary.
谢谢你 布劳尔博士 没有这个必要
The division has discussed the matter
部门讨论了这件事
and is prepared to make a decision.
并准备做出决定
Mr. Chairman, I object to a decision without-
主席先生我反对在此的情况下作出决定
That's enough, Mr. Walker.
够了 沃尔克先生
The division has read the evidence
部门已经阅读了证据
and it is our position that the benefits
我们的立场是收益
of the item outweigh these potential risks.
超过了这些潜在的风险
FDA approval for Klaralon will proceed.
美国食品药品监♥管♥局♥将继续批准卡拉隆
Northlight Pharmaceuticals will arrange a fund
北极光制药公♥司♥将建立一个基金会
for further studies of addiction
进一步研究药物成瘾
in the amount of $11 million.
基金共计1100万美元
Do you all agree?
你们都同意吗
Agreed.
同意
Mr. Chairman.
主席先生
Mr. Chairman, at least let me speak!
主席先生 至少让我说两句
Sorry, Dr. Brower.
抱歉 布劳尔博士
Meeting is adjourned.
会议结束
What happened?
发生了什么
I've been reassigned.
我被调职了
So, that's it?
就这样了吗
It's over?
结束了
There's gotta be another way.
肯定还有别的办法
I've been thinking.
电影精选列表