is treating this as an accidental death.
把这当作意外死亡
Accidental?
意外
You don't even know what happened.
你甚至不知道发生了什么
Ms. Reimann, we have 40 overdoses this week,
瑞曼女士 这周我们发现40起服药过量的案子
here in Detroit alone.
仅仅在底特律
That's more than homicides.
这可比杀人案多多了
This isn't anything against your son.
这不是针对你儿子的
It's a terrible drug.
这是一种可怕的药物
I'm sorry.
对不起
We have his belongings for you.
他的遗物
We just need you to sign for them.
你需要签收一下
So, this is the replicate study I brought in,
这是我带来的复♥制♥研究
and it shows exactly the same result.
结果完全一样
Biological explanation?
生物学解释
We'd need a mass spec to see how the liver's metabolizing,
我们需要质谱仪来观察肝脏的新陈代谢情况
not to mention many more basic experiments.
更不用说更多的基础实验了
We're talking six months of work at least.
至少需要六个月
Mm, that's not gonna fly with Northlight.
北极光不会同意的
Something in the drug is crossing the blood-brain barrier
药物中的某种物质正在穿过血脑屏障
and hitting the reward centers,
然后击中大脑的奖励中枢
but Klaralon is supposed to reduce dependence,
但是卡拉隆本应该减少依赖性
not increase it threefold.
而不是增加三倍
How could they not have caught this?
他们怎么可能没有发现呢
Well, write up your findings.
好吧 写下你的发现
We should get this over to Northlight right away.
我们应该马上把这个送到北极光
How did the border agents know to stop the boy?
边境探员是怎么知道要阻止那个男孩的
You tell me.
你告诉我
You're supposed to be our ears of the patrols.
你应该是我们巡逻队的耳目
I heard rumors. What?
我听到传言了 什么
Someone's talking, in your house.
他们说有人在你家里谈话
That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
It's true.
这是真的
There's a list.
这里有一个名单
What list?
什么名单
And who are you? Never mind that.
你又是谁 别管那个了
Answer the fucking question. Hey, whoa.
回答我的问题 喂喂
Whoa, relax.
放松点
You know a guy named Davison?
你认识一个叫戴维森的人吗
The cop that was disgraced, facing corruption charges?
那个面临贪污指控的丢脸警♥察♥
Yeah.
是的
When Internal Affairs got onto him,
内务部查到他的时候
they heard about a list he kept at the major crimes bureau,
他们听说了他保存在車案组的名单
Over 200 names on it.
上面有200多个名字
Every informant from every crew he ever worked with.
他曾经合作过的每个团伙的每个线人
I bet that on that list is your informant.
我打赌名单上的人就是你的线人
Where's the list now?
名单现在在哪里
I heard he's trying to sell it.
我听说他想卖♥♥掉它
Where?
在哪
I'm just a custom inspector.
我只是个海关检查员
Can't you find him?
你找不到他吗
All right, get out.
好了 出去
Get the fuck out!
滚出去
See, I told you, he's garbage.
看 我告诉过你 他是个垃圾
We gotta find that list.
我们得找到那个名单
Hi, this is Dr. Meg Holmes.
你好 我是梅格·福尔摩斯医生
Please leave a message.
请留言
So, in recognition of that great bounty,
所以 为酬谢这慷慨的馈赠
our foundation is pleased to announce tonight
我们的基金会今晚很荣幸地宣布
a five-year $30 million commitment
我们承诺花五年时间 将三千万美元
to the building of this new contemporary art wing.
投入建造这座新的当代艺术馆
Once FDA approves,
一旦FDA批准
we will bring Klaralon to market in six months.
我们将在6个月内把卡拉隆推向市场
And in the spirit of gift giving
本着你送礼的精神
you demonstrated tonight,
和今晚的表现
here on page three are the sales projections.
看这 第三页销♥售♥预测
Wow, those are, uh...
哇 那些是
Wow.
哇
Physician response is tremendous.
医生的反应很大
When our dad built Northlight,
当我们的爸爸建造北极光的时候
his dream was not just to make money,
他的梦想不仅仅是赚钱
it was to make the world a better place.
是为了让世界变得更美好
An addiction-free painkiller was always his goal,
找到不会上瘾的止痛药一直是他的目标
and you found it.
而你找到了
You've done our family proud, Meg.
你让我们家族感到骄傲 梅格
It was only possible through your support, gentlemen.
只有在你们的支持下才有可能 先生们
I'm pleased we were able to deliver for you.
我很高兴我们能为您提供药物
Will you excuse me?
失陪一下
Of course. Sure.
当然 当然
Hello?
喂
Meg? It's Bill.
麦格 我是比尔
We've got an issue.
我们有麻烦了
How long has he been a resource?
雇他当智囊团当了几年了
Eight years.
八年
He's always stamped whatever we put in front of him.
我们放在他面前的东西 他总会盖章
So where'd this come from?
那这是从哪儿来的
A mistake, apparently.
显然是个错误
As you can see, he ran the study twice
正如你所看到的 他进行了两次实验
with the same results.
结果是一样的
I've been saying we take it under advisement.
我一直说我们会考虑的
But now Tyrone's recommending we share his data
但现在泰隆建议我们把他的数据
with a panel of scientists
和一群科学家共享
and present it at a conference for further study?
然后在会议上发表以供进一步研究
I thought you were on top of this.
我以为你已经搞定了
How do you wanna handle it?
你想怎么处理
Davison.
戴维森
Apparently he's in a motel downtown
显然他在市中心的一家汽车旅馆
trying to make a sale of the list.
想把名单卖♥♥出去
$200k.
20万美元
So, what's the move? I arranged a meet.
下一步怎么办 我安排了一次会面
You guys go down there.
你们去那边
Motel Arlequin.
小丑汽车旅馆
Room 206.
206房♥间
If the list is good, you buy it.
如果名单是对的你就买♥♥下它
For 200k? I front the money.
花20万 我预付了钱
We can turn it around to the other crews,
我们可以把它卖♥♥给其他人
make a profit, too.
也能赚钱
Or you can use the list to eliminate your competition.
或者你可以使用这个名单 来减少你的竞争对手
See, I told you he's smart.
看吧 我告诉过你他很聪明
You could learn something from this man.
你可以从这个人身上学到一些东西
I'll be by your hotel tomorrow.
我明天会去旅馆
Google's made it more difficult
谷歌♥让这一切变得更加困难
for some phones with two-factor authentication.
尤其是一些需要双重认证的手♥机♥
Can you unlock it?
你能打开它吗
This will brute-force some codes
这将通过重写锁定
by overriding the lockout.
来强制执行某些代码
It might take a minute.
可能需要一点时间
Okay, let's see.
好吧 让我们来试试看
Bingo.
解锁了
You're lucky, it was a four-digit code.
你很幸运 这是个四位数的密♥码♥
3959.
Thanks, Ted.
谢谢 泰德
It's not that we don't appreciate it.
不是我们不欣赏它
Northlight just has a lot of studies to look at.
北极光有很多研究需要关注
Was there something wrong with our work?
我们的工作有什么问题吗
No, no, your work is excellent.
不 不 你的工作很出色
And that's why they authorized me to award you
所以他们才授权我奖励你
a grant of $780,000 for continued funding
一笔七十八万元的拨款
of your other research.
给你的 其他研究成果
Wow.
哇
This is very generous of you, Bill.
你真是太慷慨了 比尔
It would mean a lot to the lab.
电影精选列表