- Have a good date. - Thank you.
你约的男人也四十好几了吗
Is the guy that you're going out with also over 40?
我还没四十呢 不跟你扯了
I'm not over 40. Forget it.
把手举起来 举高点儿
Lift up your arm. Point up.
对不起
Sorry.
安妮
Annie.
皮特
Pete?
是的
Yeah.
进来吧
Come on in.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
这是我儿子 泰勒
Oh. This is my son, Tyler.
-你好 泰勒 -你好
- Hi, Tyler. - Hi.
这种事情总感觉有些尴尬
These things are always so awkward.
我其实不太喜欢别人介绍对象
I'm not really a setup guy.
我也是
Me, either.
但贝卡对你大加赞赏
But Becca spoke so highly of you.
她也跟我夸奖你来着
She had a lot of really nice things to say about you, too.
你这么说我很高兴
That's nice to hear.
我要上楼再收拾一下
I'm going to go upstairs, throw on a couple of finishing touches.
保姆还没来
The babysitter's not here yet,
你先跟泰勒玩会儿吧
so just hang out with Tyler
我很快就下来
and I'll be right back down.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你几岁了
So, how old are you?
你喜欢看电影吗
Do you watch movies?
你怕死吗
Are you afraid of dying?
你怕死吗
Are you afraid of dying?
我不知道
I don't know.
大概每个人都怕吧 我不知道
I mean, I guess everybody is. I don't know.
怎么了
Why?
因为我妈会杀了你的
Because my mom is going to kill you.
你让我感觉很不舒服
You're making me uncomfortable.
你头发跟烧焦了似的
Your hair looks burned.
好吧
Okay.
你会跟我爸生小孩吗
Are you going to make a baby with my father?
我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
我奶奶就是在你坐的位置上死的
My grandma died where you're sitting.
她在这里死的
She died right here?
就在你屁♥股♥下面
Right where your underpants are.
你想看我跳舞吗
You wanna watch me dance?
当然
Sure.
我做不到
I can't do this.
听我说 我真的很想你
Listen to me. I miss you so much.
我这就过去
I'll come over right now.
好吧 我忘不了你 这就是为什么
Okay, I'm not over you yet, that's why.
她一点都不漂亮
She's not even pretty.
不会的 我做不到 不
I'm not doing it. I can't. No.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你吃了一颗那个吗
Did you eat one of those?
你吃了一颗那个吗
Did you eat one of those?
我把星期六给吃了
I ate Saturday.
好吧 小家伙 知道吗
Okay. Oh, boy. You know what?
你会有事的
Something's going to happen to you.
我不知道会怎样
I don't know what it is, but,
但你身体会有反应的
something's going to happen to your body.
-太销魂了 -天呐
- That was fun. - Oh, my gosh.
知道我在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking?
或许你该跟我去参加莉莲的婚礼
You should come with me to Lillian's wedding, maybe.
不是你想的那样 用不着那么正式
Not like that. Not like anything serious.
就当去开心一下
But just like a fun time, you know?
咱们穿上正装
We can get dressed up,
去跳个舞 然后再喝一杯
and we can go dancing and have a drink.
会很有趣的 不是吗
It'll be fun, right?
不太好吧 我是说你还得费劲
No. I mean, I don't want to make you have to explain
跟人解释咱俩的关系
to all those people what our relationship is.
你最讨厌解释来解释去了 不是吗
That would suck for you. Right?
的确是这样
Yeah. I guess so.
-我是替你着想 -知道
- I'm just thinking of you. - Yeah.
没关系
No, it's okay.
反正我还可以问别人 所以...
I have someone else I can ask, anyway. So...
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
谁
Who?
他叫乔治
This guy, George.
乔治·杯斯
George Glass.
好吧
Okay.
这个乔治怎么样
Who is this George?
他很性感 人也不错
He is a very hot, nice guy
很喜欢我 也很想跟我交往
who likes me a lot, and would probably love to be my date.
是吗
Really?
问你个问题
Well, let me ask you this.
你说的这个乔治·杯斯
Can this George Glass
会这样摸你吗
do this to you?
很有可能
Probably.
已经很晚了
You know what? It's getting really late.
你该回去了
You should probably go.
我会想死你的
I'm going to miss you so much.
酒水超♥市♥
重获宁静
安妮·沃克
Annie Walker.
怎么这么早来这儿
What brings you in here so early?
晚上很糟糕 臭男人那些事儿
I've just had a bad night. Boy stuff.
需要我逮捕他吗
Do you want me to arrest anybody?
我可以帮你
I could do that.
真的... 不需要
Actually... No.
想跟警♥察♥叔叔倾诉一下吗
Do you want to talk to a cop about it?
我们也算半个牧师
We are just like priests.
除了过后我们可以随便跟别人说
Except we can tell everybody about it afterwards.
当然我不会说
I won't, though.
听起来没多大意思
Doesn't sound very inviting.
来点萝卜吗
You want a carrot?
-现在吗 -是的
- Right now? - Yeah.
分你一点 我这儿多着呢
I'll share. I've got plenty.
好吧 我来点萝卜
Sure, I'll have a carrot.
来点吧
Yeah?
好吧
Okay.
是的 听起来不好办
Yeah, that sounds rough.
会好起来的 对吗
It's going to get better, right?
我可不这样想
I wouldn't have thought so.
我妹妹在堂哥婚礼上当首席伴娘
You know, my sister was a maid of honor at our cousin's wedding,
她就压力很大
and she found it so stressful,
后来开始掉头发
her hair started falling out.
-太可怕了 -是啊
- That's terrible. - Yeah.
后来又长出来了 但还是...
It grew back, but it was...
不雅观
It was pretty gross.
筹备婚礼本应该是很开心的事儿
Planning a wedding should be fun.
知道吗 如果我举办婚礼的话
You know what? If I ever had a wedding,
一定不让大家有压力
I'd want everybody to be stress- free.
我会让它成为一个狂欢节
I'd like it to be like a carnival.
比如 大家竞猜新娘的体重赢大奖
Like, people win prizes for guessing the bride's weight.
玩投篮落水游戏
Dunk tanks.
-不错 -明白我的意思吗
- Yeah. - You know?
你可以牵一头大象
You could have elephants,
新郎新娘走钢丝什么的
and the bride and groom can walk on a little tightrope.
你说的那是马戏团婚礼
Okay, what you are talking about there, that's a circus wedding.
-完全不一样 -是的
- It's a totally different... - Right.
-你没明白我的意思 -没明白
- You missed it. - Yeah.
与其被婚礼搞得焦头烂额
Hey, you know, instead of stressing out about this wedding,
你知道该干什么吗
you know what you should be doing?
再开一家蛋糕店
Setting up a new bakery!
不行 我对那个没兴趣了
No, I'm kind of done with that.
什么
电影精选列表