Okay, I get it. Thanks.
对了 到时候提我名字
You know what? If you mention my name
说我介绍你去的
that I referred you,
他会给你便宜不少
he'll give you a particularly good deal.
真的吗 太谢谢了
My gosh. Thank you.
真的很感激 谢了
I really appreciate it. Thanks.
好的 我也很感谢你的蛋糕
Okay. Well, I appreciated your cakes.
扯平了
So, we are even.
这是我名字 罗兹 罗兹警官
That's me, there. Rhodes. Officer Rhodes.
你人太好了
That's really nice of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
警♥察♥不全讨厌
We are not all bad.
什么
What?
我刚说 警♥察♥不全讨厌
I was just saying, we are not all bad!
当然
Oh. Yeah.
其余的很讨厌 但我不是
Actually, the rest of them are, but not me.
我是最好的那个
I'm the best of them.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
不用
Anyway.
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜 赚到第一桶金
蛋糕宝贝 欢愉的纸杯蛋糕
蛋糕宝贝 盛大开幕
我不知道你会打网球
I didn't know you played tennis.
对 高中玩过一阵
Yeah, I played a little in high school.
一起出来真好
I'm so glad we were able to do this.
我也觉得
I'm really glad we could do this, too.
一起玩玩很棒
It's nice we get to hang out.
可不是
I know, right?
只可惜莉莲不能一起来
It's too bad Lillian couldn't play with us today.
小可怜 她太忙了
Poor thing, she is so busy.
对啊
Ohh. I know.
但反正她也不太爱运动
But she's not really that into sports.
小时候 她不太喜欢
Even when we were little, she didn't like anything
竞争太激烈的东西
that was too competitive.
她现在挺喜欢打网球的
She certainly enjoys playing tennis now.
人的变化真的很奇妙 对吧
It's funny how people change, isn't it?
嗯 我也不确实 人会真的变吗
Yeah. I mean, I don't know. Do people really change?
我觉得会
I think they do.
对 但江山易改 本性难移
Yeah, but, I mean, they still stay who they are, pretty much.
我觉得人总在改变
I think we change all the time.
我觉得人还是一样 只是稍微成长了
I think we stay the same, but grow, I guess, a little bit.
如果成长 那就是在改变
I think if you are growing, then you are changing.
我们是有改变
But, I mean, we are changing from who we are,
但总体还是一样
which we always stay as.
不一定吧 我不觉得
Not really, I don't think so.
-我觉得是这样 -我不觉得
- I think so. - I don't.
安妮 这是我的孩子们
Annie! These are my kids.
-是继子 -继子
- Step-kids. - Step.
他们太可爱了
They are so hilarious.
有趣
Funny.
不好意思 是我丈夫的孩子
Excuse me, my husband's kids.
你们去哪
What are you guys up to?
去小吃店
Going to the snack bar.
好极了 等会要一起载你们回家吗
Awesome. You need a ride home later?
滚远点 海伦
Fuck off, Helen.
好的 放个硬币到脏话罐里哦
Okay. Put a quarter in the swear-jar.
很高兴见到你们
Good to see you.
他们太可爱了
They are so cute.
真贴心
Sweet kids.
卡萝
Carol!
你给我认真点 卡萝
Get your shit together, Carol!
真棒
Yes!
卫生棉广♥告♥里的网球打得好多了
I've seen better tennis playing in a tampon commercial.
我在想
I've been thinking, and...
布琳得开始付房♥租了 就是这样
Brynn needs to start paying rent. That's it.
她在这待得够久了
She's been here long enough.
我们这住了三个人
The three of us live here,
我付一半不太公平
it's not fair for me to be paying half.
我们三个分摊 你觉得呢
We split it three ways. What do you say?
她是旅游签证 不能工作
Well, she can't work. She's on a tourist visa.
对 所以严格说来 我只能观光旅游
Yeah. So, technically, I'm only allowed to tour.
但是
Well, you know...
我没法赚钱
I have no way of earning money,
除非我去街上卖♥♥身
unless I just go and prostitute down on the street.
我不想你这样
I don't want you to do that.
-走过路过的大爷 有需要吗 -别
- "Hello, fellas. Here I am." - No.
-对 没办法 -把你的美国腊肠
- Yeah, but we... - "Put your American sausage
放入我的英国汉堡
in my English McMuffin."
我俩试过了
No, we did that.
停停 我都不知道你俩在说什么
Okay, I don't even know what you're talking about anymore.
-有三个人住在这 -对
- There's three people living here. - Yeah.
如果她不能付
If she doesn't start paying...
-我不 -她就得离开
- I'm not... - She has to leave.
是因为日记的事吗
Is this about the diary again?
什么日记
What diary?
你的日记很有意思
Your diary proved very interesting to read.
你看了我的 看了我的日记
You read my... You read my journal?
首先 我不知道那是你的日记
At first, I did not know that it was your diary.
我以为只是本悲伤的 手写的书而已
I thought it was a very sad, hand-written book.
什么 这太荒谬了
What? That does not make any...
但后来 因为有一些私人信息
But, because of the deep personal details
而且里面提到了吉尔和布琳
and the bits that mentioned Gil and Brynn...
等一下等一下
No, no, no, no.
-不准看我的日记 -还有面包屑
- Don't read my journal! - And the crumbs.
-所以 -不准进我的房♥间
- Then... - Don't go in my room!
不好意思 你如果有这些要求
Well, hello! I think, before you make those sort of demands,
就需要 也许
you need to, maybe, think about
在门上贴张便条
putting a note on your door saying,
不准进我的房♥间
"Do not come into my room,
不准看我的日记 不准穿我的衣服
read my diary and wear my clothes."
我从没来过这地方
Wow, I've never been to this part of town before.
看 你能在隔壁兑换支票
Look, you can get your checks cashed next door.
从外面看是有点破
I know it looks a little scary on the outside,
但这里的实物确实不错 纯正的巴西风味
but the food is really good, authentic Brazilian.
跟你们说 巴西人才来这吃
I'm telling you, this is where Brazilians come to eat.
相信她 安妮很善长这个
I got to say, Annie's really good at this.
她经常带我去特别奇怪的地方
She always drags me to the weirdest places
但好吃得不得了
and the food is always incredible.
而且 还特别省钱 两全其美
And plus, you get a lot for your money, too. So that's good.
-好的 开始吧 -走吧
- All right. Let's do it. - Let's do it.
她还真爱巴西食物
Whoa! Somebody likes Brazilian food.
敬我的伴娘们
To my bridesmaids.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
敬莉琳
Cheers to Lil!
一群货正价实的怪胎 我为你们骄傲
This is such a stone-cold pack of weirdos, and I'm so proud.
我想敬所有的女生们
And I just want to toast all of you ladies.
很高兴认识你们
I'm so happy to get to know you guys,
很高兴又多了四个新朋友
and happy to say that I have four new friends.
说得对 干杯
Absolutely. Cheers.
安妮 你有婚礼的男伴吗
So, Annie, do you have a date for the wedding?
我可能不会带任何人
I don't... I don't think I'm bringing anybody, I guess.
那我能帮你介绍吗 求你了
Please, can I set you up? Please?
-安妮 你不能一个人参加 -求你了
- Annie, you can't go to the wedding alone. - Please?
如果你一人去 别人会以为你是妓♥女♥
If you go alone, people might think you're a prostitute.
可能
Maybe.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你们为巴西烤肉准备好肚子了吧
I hope that you're all hungry for churrasco Brasil.
来点什么呢
What would you like?
给我来点这个 谢谢
Yeah, I'll have some of that, please.
我要这个吧
I'll start with this.
都来点 鸡肉 我来了
I'd say yes. Hello, chicken.
电影精选列表