-我想为... -我不想听
- I want to apologize for that... - I don't want to hear...
在单身派对和拉斯维加斯发生的事道歉
...and everything that happened at the shower. And with Las Vegas...
老实说 我一点都不想听
Okay, I don't want to hear any more, honestly.
我都不愿意和你讲话
I don't even want to talk to you.
哈利也从来没真正和我谈过话
Harry never really wants to talk to me, either.
他经常出差 常年在外
He travels a lot. Like, all year.
我基本上就自己一个人
I'm basically just by myself.
我不想 我不觉得你可怜
I don't want to... I don't feel sorry for you.
我是真的很喜欢你在婚礼店挑的那件礼服
I really liked that original dress you picked at the bridal store.
它很美 你眼光真的不错
I thought it was beautiful. You have really lovely taste.
谢了 不过现在说这个已经晚了
Thanks, but it's a little too late for that.
我也知道
And I know...
巴西菜并没有真的让我们食物中毒
I don't think that Brazilian food really gave us food poisoning.
不 是真的
No, it did.
不 我不觉得
No, I don't think it did.
是因为那菜 我回家路上拉裤子里了
It was the food. I shit my pants on the way home.
但我觉得不该怪你
I don't think it was your fault.
是我的错
That was my fault.
我觉得人们请我参加他们婚礼
I think people just ask me to their weddings
是因为我很善于搞这些
because I'm good at organizing parties.
我都没有什么女性朋友
I don't have any female friends.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你笑什么 安妮
Why are you smiling, Annie?
就是 就是
It's just... it's just...
我第一次见你哭的这么丑
It's the first time I've ever seen you look ugly.
这让我有点幸灾乐祸
And that makes me kind of happy.
我看着不好看吗 才没有 我不会不好看
I look ugly? No, I don't. I don't really look ugly.
一点点 你哭得很难看 不过没关系
A little bit. You're an ugly crier, but that's okay.
不 我哭起来才不难看呢
No, I'm not really an ugly crier.
-也许有点 -没有
- Maybe just a little bit. - No.
一点点
Just a little bit.
是我的妆花了
It's just my makeup.
但我看着还是很漂亮
But I still look pretty good.
罗兹
Rhodes!
罗兹
Rhodes.
罗兹
Rhodes.
拜托 罗兹
Come on! Rhodes!
-他在无视你 让我来 -说得没错
- He's ignoring you. Let me. - Yes, he is.
警官 摇下你的窗户
Officer! Roll down your window!
听见没 拜托
Excuse me! Please!
罗兹 我知道你能听见
Rhodes, I know you can hear me,
我知道你在生我气
and I know you're mad at me,
但我需要你帮忙 求你了
but I need your help. Please!
你认识这家伙吗
You know this guy?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我只是想引起他的注意
I just want to get his attention.
安妮 天哪
Annie! Oh, my God.
疏忽驾驶
Reckless driving!
安妮 我的头发 你在干嘛
Annie, my hair! What are you doing?
我在超速驾驶 你最好拦下我
I'm speeding! You better pull me over!
搞笑呢
Really?
我在乱丢废弃物
Here comes the litter-bug!
马默杜克发生什么事了呢
Let's see what Marmaduke's doing.
我在边开车边发短♥信♥边讲电♥话♥
Just texting. Talking on the phone while I'm driving.
手都不在方向盘上 看到了吗
Not even using my hands. Oh, hi!
好喝 好喝
Mmm! Yum! Yum!
啤酒
Beer!
好喝 好喝
Yum! Yum! Yum!
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
还好吗 伙计
Hey, what's up, man?
我不管 我不管
I don't care. I don't care.
我要生气了 我好难受了 安妮
I'm going to hurl. I feel really sick, Annie!
看哪 谁在开车呢
Hey, who's driving that car?
我们现在能起来了吗
Can we go up now?
太不明智了
That's not clever.
我真空上阵
I'm topless!
完全真空
I'm totally topless.
来真的吗
Really?
不可置信
Wow. Unbelievable.
你该死的在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
你疯了吗
Hey! Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
刚才你做的那些事
All of that stuff, that
对于一个优秀司机来说都是很危险的
would have been dangerous for a good driver.
对不起 只是 我真的需要你帮忙
I'm sorry. I just... I really need your help.
我们找不到莉莲了
We can't find Lillian.
她失踪多久了
How long has she been gone?
她不见十二小时了
She's been missing for 12 hours.
十二小时吗
12 hours?
不到二十四小时不算失踪人口
It's not a missing person until it's at least 24 hours.
你看过CSI没有 要二十四小时
Have you ever seen CSI? 24 hours.
让我做我的工作吧 安妮
Let me get on with my job, Annie.
纳森 求你了
Nathan, please?
我真的要你帮忙
I really need your help.
拜托了 纳森
Please, Nathan.
这人是谁
Who is this one?
-这是海伦 -我是海伦
- This is Helen. - I'm Helen.
什么
What?
是海伦
It's Helen.
你好 海伦 久仰大名
Hello, Helen. I've heard wonderful things.
好 谢谢兄弟 再见
Okay, thanks, buddy. Bye-bye.
我们追踪到了她的电♥话♥
Okay, we've traced her cell phone
在克莱内街和蔷薇道的交界处
to the corner of Craner and Rose.
你知道那是什么地方吗
Do you know where that is?
知道 那是她住的地方
Yes. That is her apartment.
我以为你说你找过那里了
I thought you said you looked there.
我们是找过了 昨晚找了
We did. We did. Last night.
好了
Okay.
这么说她在她自己家里
So you're saying she's at her apartment?
这就是你所说的人口失踪吗
That's what you're telling me?
她肯定是在你离开后回去的
She must have gone back after you left.
天哪 她真是疯了
God, that was crazy of her.
感谢老天 谢谢你 我们走 我们走
Thank God! Thank you. Let's go. Let's go.
好
Okay.
我们找到她了
We found her!
很抱歉 我不是故意要浪费你的时间
I am so sorry. I didn't mean to waste your time.
够让人尴尬的
That's embarrassing.
-谢了 -不客气
- Thank you. - No, you are welcome.
正是这种乌龙事件
It's this kind of high-octane stuff
让我想做个警♥察♥
that really made me want to become a cop.
"失踪女子现身公♥寓♥"
"Missing girl found at her apartment."
真是...
It's...
真是让人心跳加速
It's adrenalin-pinching.
很高兴见面
It's nice to see you.
很高兴你修好了尾灯
I'm glad that you got your taillights fixed.
意味着我不用再拦你了
Means I won't have to stop you again.
好吧
Okay.
安妮 我们走
Annie, let's go.
去吧 去你朋友公♥寓♥救她吧
Anyway, go and save your friend from her apartment.
再见
Bye-bye.
拜
Bye.
你介意我自己进去吗
Do you mind actually if I go by myself?
当然 不介意
Sure. Okay.
莉琳
Lil?
莉莲
Lillian?
莉琳
Lil?
走开
Go away.
怎么回事
What happened?
整个婚礼都糟透了
This whole wedding is fucked up.
电影精选列表