What?
我再也不开什么蛋糕店了
I don't do it anymore.
好吧
All right.
你拿到小丑萝卜了
You got the ugly carrot.
什么
What?
每包只有一个
There is one in every bag.
你得把它吃了 它能带来好运
You have to eat it. It's good luck.
我才不吃
I'm not eating this.
不吃我吃
Yeah! I'll eat it.
这个是幸运萝卜吗
It's the lucky carrot?
别吃 别吃 别吃
Don't eat it! Don't eat it. Don't eat it!
别乱扔呀 我会给你开罚单的
Well, don't litter! I'll fine you.
我错了
I'm sorry.
算了 我去把它捡起来
You know what? Actually, I'm going to pick it up.
不捡起来我会坐立不安的
It really bothers me.
对不起
Sorry.
不好意思 这只是
I'm sorry. It's just that...
职业习惯
...I'm anal about that kind of thing.
我不知道非公民
I didn't know that you could be
也可以做警♥察♥
a cop here if you weren't a citizen.
-不可以的 -是吗
- You can't. - No?
是的 不可以
No. No, you can't.
但我是个特例
But they made a special dispensation
因为我特别的强悍和健壮
because I'm so tough and strong.
-对 -还这么帅
- Oh. Right. - And handsome.
你的确很... 的确很强悍
You're pretty... You're pretty tough.
我真的很强悍
I am tough.
你很强悍 是个很强悍的警♥察♥
You're tough. You're a tough cop.
你嘴上承认 但是笑着说的
Look. You're saying it, but you're laughing.
没有 你很... 你很...
No, you're... You're...
上次没给你露两手
You didn't let me flex that time.
太不公平了 我真的很强悍
That was unfair. I'm really tough.
我也很强悍
So am I.
没看出来
No.
我当警♥察♥都没问题
Yeah. I could be a cop.
你觉得自己可以当警♥察♥
You think you could be a cop?
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
那得见识一下 这样吧
Let's see. You know what?
天快亮了
The sun is nearly up.
咱们看看你是不是警♥察♥那块儿料
Let's go and see if you've got what it takes.
就这样 好 站稳
That's right. Now, plant your feet.
好的
Okay.
很好
Good.
瞄准
And take aim.
左手放后脑勺上
Now, put your left hand behind your head.
好的 左边的屁♥股♥放松
Yeah. And just drop your left hip.
开玩笑的 把手臂放平
I'm kidding. Put your arms out straight.
好
Okay.
要瞄准车牌照的中心
You want to hit the middle of the license plate.
这样测速最精确
That's where you get the most accurate reading.
好的
Okay.
好 开工 准备好了吗
Okay, here we go. You ready?
好的
Okay.
五十八
Fifty- eight.
限速多少
What's the speed limit?
五十五
Fifty- five.
没关系
Okay, they were all right.
放他们一♥码♥
We'll let them go.
看你这架势 天生就是警♥察♥的料
You were born to do this. Look at you.
好的
Okay.
好 测速
All right, here we go.
六十三迈
Sixty- three.
你漏掉了几条大鱼
You are missing some good ones here.
一群上班族
People are on their way to work.
何必毁了他们一天的心情呢
You know, why ruin their day?
好的 看这个 四十八
Okay, watch this. 48.
四十八 你怎么知道的
Forty- eight. How did you do that?
不是吧
It wasn't!
没错 就是
Yes, it was.
破天荒头一回
That's never happened.
真的假的
Are you serious?
真是四十八吗
It was 48?
没错 四十八
Yes, 48!
真佩服
I'm so impressed.
我就是这么酷
I'm pretty impressive.
我真佩服你
I'm very impressed by you.
该死
Damn!
九十一
That was 91.
九十一吗
91?
是的 我们可以去追了吗
Yes. Can we go?
追
We can go.
走吧 小辣妹
Come on, hot dogger.
咱们去追那个臭家伙
Let's get that fucker.
天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, my God!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 关于莉莲的单身派对
我有个很棒的点子
...湖边小屋 很好
...lake house. Perfect.
我们可以去莉莲家的湖边小屋
我和她原来经常去那儿
我刚收到你的电邮
I just got your e- mail.
湖边小屋
Lake house?
是莉莲父母的房♥子
Yeah, it's Lillian's parents' house.
我俩原来暑假什么的经常去那儿
We used to go there all the time in the summers and everything.
是那种...
It's one of...
在小木屋里举♥行♥单身派对
A bachelorette in a cabin?
稍等 你能...
Wait. Can you...
你先考虑考虑 稍等
Hold that thought. Hold on.
混♥蛋♥海伦
Fucking Helen.
安妮 我是丽塔
Annie, it's Rita.
听着 我需要一次能幻想一生的旅行
Listen, I need a trip that I can fantasize forever
以便有心情跟我老公做♥爱♥
so that I am able to have sex with my husband.
所以我想去拉斯维加斯
That's why I'm thinking Vegas.
珠宝账单
三百五十美元
拉斯维加斯
Vegas?
先别挂
Hang on.
闭上你们的臭嘴 不好意思
Shut your filthy fucking mouths! I'm sorry.
我旁边有一群野人
I'm surrounded by savages.
先不跟你说了
You know what? I should probably run.
有电♥话♥打进来
My other line is ringing.
我能从理发师那儿搞到可♥卡♥因♥
You know, I can get cocaine from my hairdresser.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
你好
Hello?
安妮
Annie.
什么事
Yeah?
我太激动了
I'm so excited.
海伦刚打电♥话♥说咱们可以去拉斯维加斯
Helen just called. She said we can go to Vegas.
没错 但问题是...
You know... Yeah, but we have to...
我们得坐飞机去
We have to fly there, and...
安妮 我知道你怕坐飞机
Okay, Annie, I know you are afraid of flying,
可我想去看克里斯·安吉尔的魔术表演
but I want to see Criss Angel,
但又不敢看
but I'm scared.
其实我很喜欢
Which I sort of love.
你能稍等一会儿吗
Can you just hold on for one second?
好的 没问题 我...
Oh, sure, sure, sure. I...
谢谢 稍等 该死
Thanks. Hold on. God damn it.
安妮 我是梅根
Hey, Annie, it's Megan.
我刚想到一个单身派对的点子
I just had some thoughts about the bachelorette party.
是这样的
Okay, here we go.
小菜一碟 向拉斯维加斯进军
Easy- peasy. Vegas it is.
海伦给你打过电♥话♥了 是不是
Helen called you, didn't she?
是的 她比你抢先了
电影精选列表