对 我想让它圆一点
Yeah. I'm trying to make it round,
但是不行 我有胳膊肘
but I can't because I have elbows.
不过他那么性感
He is so hot, though.
听着 你老说他很可爱什么的
Look, I know you say he's cute and all that stuff,
但跟他上♥床♥让你感觉很糟 明白吗
but it makes you feel like shit, you know?
你这么棒 任何男人
You're a total catch, and any guy
都甘愿臣服在你裙下
would be psyched to be your man.
你该给对你好的人
You should just make room
一些机会
for somebody who is nice to you.
知道吗 特德很诚实
You know what? He's honest!
他说 我们就这样自然发展
He told me that we are what we are
而且我们玩得很开心 我喜欢那样
and we're just having fun. And I like that.
他还说你需要整牙 他是个混球
He also told you that you need dental work. He's an asshole.
我不需要整牙
I don't need dental work.
说得对
You're right.
我的牙齿没有问题
There is nothing wrong with my teeth.
你可真美
You are so beautiful.
-你愿意嫁给我吗 -我愿意
- Will you marry me? - Yes.
我爱你
I love you.
-我今天不想上班 -我也是
- I don't want to go to work today. - Mmm-mmm.
来看看特里给我打了几个电♥话♥
Let's see how many times Terry's called me.
才打了十五次
Oh! Only 15!
你猜怎么着 特里 我不想
You know what, Terry? I don't want
接你的骚扰电♥话♥ 不好意思啦
to pick up your monkey lamps. Sorry!
骚扰电♥话♥
Monkey lamps?
真想赶紧换工作 免得再给精神病干活
Ugh. I cannot wait to never work for a psychopath again.
停业
安妮
Oh! Annie!
真抱歉 我们应该走梅森路的
I'm sorry. I should have gone down Mason.
没事 是我傻 在不景气的时候开面包店
Well, I'm the genius that opened a bakery during the recession.
蛋糕宝贝
蛋糕还是很好吃的 安妮
They were good cakes, Annie.
谢谢
Thank you.
蛋糕宝贝
停业
快别看了 别看了 别看了
Come on. Look away, look away, look away.
省钱鞋局 巧克饰珠宝 伊甸园娱乐坊
有什么喜欢的样式吗
Do you have any ideas of styles?
我也不知道 你怎么想 亲爱的
Oh, I don't know. What do you think, honey?
你喜欢就好
Whatever you want.
看看你们 一起做决定呢
Look at how you guys are making this decision together.
真甜蜜 你们很相爱吧
That's sweet. You guys love each other, huh?
-是啊 -我们很爱对方
- Yeah. - Yeah.
真是甜掉牙了 爱情会消逝的
Ohh! That's sweet. That will go away.
别去相信任何人 永远不要
You cannot trust anybody, ever.
尤其是你的爱人
Especially someone you're in a relationship with.
因为他们跟你生活在一起
'Cause they're living with you, you don't
你不了解枕边人 真可怕
know who you're sleeping next to. It is scary.
你看他 可能都不是亚洲人
I mean, look at him. He may not even be Asian.
吓人吧
It is scary.
那你们想看看这对订婚戒指吗
So did you guys want to look at these engagement rings?
-我们再看看吧 -好的 没问题
- We're going to browse. - Okay, sure.
我就在这儿
I'll be here.
谢谢光临
Thank you.
那是怎么回事
What was that about?
没什么 他们着急走
Umm, nothing. They had to run.
有什么急事吧
They had to go somewhere.
那当然
And no wonder.
你要销♥售♥的是终生的幸福
You're selling lifelong happiness.
别跟顾客谈论你的感情问题
You're not telling everyone about your problems
更不该说你男友如何离开你
and how your boyfriend left you,
也别质疑婚姻的结局
and maybe marriage will work out.
让我看看"爱是永恒"的表情
Show me your "Love is eternal" Face.
不对 这样看上去能维持两年
No, that's two years,
最多四年 这才不是永恒
four years tops. That is not eternal.
卡鲁哇 麻烦能过来一下吗
Kahlua, can you come over here for a second, please?
什么事 铛铛
What's up, Don-Don?
这个昵称起得太好了
You make up the best nicknames.
卡鲁哇意为甘露咖啡利口酒
你用不着昵称 名字本身就够甜了
You don't need a nickname because Kahlua is so delicious.
别告我职场性骚扰喔
Don't sue me for touching you.
给安妮看看"爱是永恒"的表情
Show Annie your "Love is eternal" Face.
你这样好像痛经
That looks like you have menstrual cramps.
非常感谢 卡鲁哇
Thank you so much, Kahlua.
你怎么就不能像卡鲁哇那样
Now, why can't you be more like Kahlua?
听我说 我很努力了
Look, I'm trying really hard.
你得再努点力才行
You've just got to try harder.
你之所以能得到这个工作 安妮
The whole reason you have got this job, Annie,
是因为你母亲在嗜酒者互诫协会
is because your mom is
做我的协助人
my sponsor in AA,
我欠她人情
and I'm doing her a favor.
我明白
I understand.
奥斯卡 回去干活
Oscar, get back to work.
你不应该进柜台里
You shouldn't be behind the counter.
安德鲁 你不是她的父亲
Andrew, you are not the father!
太好了
That's great. Yeah.
停下 别跳了
Stop that. Don't do that.
布琳
Hey, Brynn.
回来啦 室友
Oh, hey, roomie.
-你猜我今天怎么了 -怎么了
- Guess what happened to me today. - Hmm. What?
-我免费纹了个身 -什么
- I got a free tattoo. - You did what?
我本来不相信来着
I could not believe it.
那个人说"你想纹身吗"
The guy said, "Do you want a tattoo?"
他就在路上拦下你
Just a random...
-对 打开车门 -不是吧
- Yeah, opened up the side of his van. - No.
他说"不用钱"
He said, "It's for free!".
我就说"那就来吧"
And I said, "Sure."
-你同意了吗 -对
- You said yes? - Yeah!
你看 看到这个了吗
Yeah. Look. See here?
这是什么
What is it?
看见没
See that?
天哪 真要命 布琳
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Brynn!
是一只墨西哥酒虫
It's a Mexican drinking worm.
这是印第安标志 意思是"喝醉"
It's a Native American symbol meaning "Wasted."
好了 布琳 你知道它...
Okay, Brynn, just so you know, it's...
-吉尔 -你好吗
- Gil, hi. - Hello. How are you?
看见你妹妹的纹身没 都感染了
Have you seen your sister's tattoo? It's really infected.
最好放点冰在上头
Better get a little bit of ice on it.
对 放点
Yeah, a little bit.
放上些冻豌豆
Stick some frozen peas on there.
-对 不会疼的 -好吧
- Yeah. It can't hurt. - All right.
我就跟你说两句话
So, I just wanted a quick word.
你知道明天要交房♥租吧
You know that tomorrow the rent is due.
我把我那份准备好了 想说
I was getting my check, and I wondered
不如你把你的那份一起给我吧
if I could get your check, too?
没问题 我马上去取
Yes. I'm getting the money.
是有点晚了
It's been a little slow.
你得把豆子装到袋子里
You have to keep it in the bag
然后把袋子放上去
and put the bag on it.
-那支票呢 -好的
- So, the check? - Yes.
-对 -好的
- Yeah. - Yes.
因为这属于"今天就要"的紧急事件
Because it's a kind of, like, "Needing it today"-type situation.
马上给你
It's coming.
-是谁呀 -我
- Who is it? - Me!
哪位
Who is it?
天哪 快让我进去 你的怪邻居又问我
Oh, my God. Hurry up, your creepy neighbor asked me
想不想一起看新闻了
if I wanted to watch the news again.
抱歉 他真恶心
Sorry. He is so gross.
快请进 我来拿杂♥志♥
Please, come on in. Let me take your magazines.
欢迎参加杂♥志♥和酒派对
Welcome to the magazine and wine party. Ooh!
快坐下
Have a seat.
很高兴你来
I'm very happy that you are here.
-什么 -因为我想吃个苹果
电影精选列表