Yes. Technically. I guess.
一个侍者会在马棚等你
An attendant will meet you at the stables.
哪里
Where?
送礼会就在第二个桥后面
The shower is over the second bridge.
-粉红柠檬汁 -谢谢
- Pink lemonade? - Thank you.
我没有杯托 我能不能
I don't have a cup holder. Can I just give that...
粉红柠檬汁 真不错
Pink lemonade. Nice. Nice touch.
该死
Shit.
他妈的 真好喝
God damn it, that's good.
真♥他♥妈♥可口
Shit, that is fresh.
这是我参见过最美的送礼会了
This is the most beautiful shower I have ever been to.
是啊 海伦真是帮了大忙
Yes, and Helen is giving out the cutest party favors.
我喜欢她的粉色贝雷帽
I know, I love their pink berets.
莉莲和道格
-要香槟吗 -好的
- Would you like some champagne? - Yes.
法国的
It's French.
嗨 安妮
Annie. Hey.
你来了 过得怎么样
How are you doing? You're here.
是啊 我收到了邀请 对不起
Yeah, I'm here. I was invited. Sorry.
你当然会收到邀请 我是说你到了啊
Of course you were invited. I just meant you have arrived.
-我开玩笑的 -好吧
- No, I was just joking. - Okay.
你相信吗 这真是太棒了
Can you believe this? Isn't it amazing?
是啊
Yep.
很不错
Yeah. It's nice.
很漂亮
Yeah. Pretty.
不生我的气了吧
Are we okay?
我很抱歉我没有打给你
Yes, I'm sorry I haven't called.
我只是不想打扰你 但是
I just didn't want to bug you, but...
原谅我 事情真的太多了
Forgive me. It just got crazy.
有太多事情需要安排了
There has been lots of organizing,
我有很多话想跟你说
and... I have so much to tell you.
我得去跟我姑妈打个招呼否则她要生气的
I have to say hi to my aunt or she will get mad at my mom.
没关系 你去打招呼吧
No, you gotta go do your party rounds.
是啊
Yeah.
待会见
I'll see you in a minute.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
丽塔 你买♥♥了那么多毛巾
Oh! Rita, you got all our towels.
是啊 因为我爱你
Yes, I did. Because I love you, kitten.
我们看下一个
All right, let's see what's next.
下一个 下一个
Another one, another one, another one.
我知道这是谁送得 从包装就能看出来
I know who this is from. I can tell by the wrapping.
你送的吗
Is that you?
安妮 你做了这个
Annie, you made this.
你们看
Look.
-天 -我的天啊
- Oh, man. - Oh, my gosh.
这是我们 安妮
It's us, Annie.
我的天啊 让我看看
Oh, my God. Let me see.
老天
Oh, my God.
这都是我最爱的东西
This is all my favorite
从我喜欢的那些商店买♥♥来的
stuff from all the stores I love in Milwaukee.
安妮 这太不可思议了
Annie! This is so unbelievable.
威尔逊·飞利浦
Wilson Phillips.
老天 我爱威尔逊·飞利浦
Man, I love Wilson Phillips.
当我拿到驾照的时候
We listened to Hold On probably 10,000 times
"坚持住"这首歌♥我们听了无数次
when I got my driver's license.
这个礼物这是太棒了
This is such an amazing gift.
-谢谢你 -不用谢
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我很抱歉 莉琳
I feel really bad, Lil,
我都没有时间给你准备礼物
I didn't get a chance to actually get you a present
我都忙着筹备这个送礼会了
because I have been so busy organizing the shower.
海伦 你做得够多了
Helen, please. It's more than enough.
我写了一张贺卡给你
Here is a card to say congratulations.
谢谢 老天 你太尽心尽力了
Thank you. Gosh, you have really outdone yourself.
我的天啊 海伦
Oh, my God, Helen.
是什么 亲爱的
Honey, what is it?
海伦要带我去巴黎
Helen's taking me to Paris.
看你的表情
Your face!
被我骗了吧
I got you. I fooled you.
看看你的表情
Look at your face.
只是一个婚前假期
It's just a little pre-wedding vacation. And while we're there,
我们可以去见设计师试下婚纱
we're gonna meet the designer of her dress and have a fitting.
你要带我去巴黎
You are taking me to Paris?
老天 这是最棒的礼物
Oh, my God! This is the best present ever!
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
去巴黎
Paris!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你♥他♥妈♥是跟我开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
-安妮 -不 妈妈
- Annie! - No, Mom.
去该死的巴黎
Motherfucking Paris?
安妮 你在干什么
Annie, what are you doing?
海伦 是我提的这个主意
I told you about Paris, Helen. I told you about this whole idea!
-安妮 冷静点 -不 莉莲
- Annie, calm down. - No, Lillian!
你现在要跟海伦去巴黎吗
What, you're gonna go to Paris with Helen now?
难道你们要骑着自行车
What, you guys are gonna ride around on bikes
戴着贝雷帽
with berets and fucking baguettes
车筐里装着该死的法国长面包
in the basket of the front of your bikes?
真浪漫啊
How romantic!
女人邀请女人去巴黎是什么意思
What woman gives another woman a trip to Paris?
同性恋 对吧
Am I right? Lesbian.
你们都这样想把吧 -我没有
- We're all thinking it, aren't we? - I'm not.
-我们都是这样想的 对吧 -我是
- Okay? Yes, we're all thinking it, right? - I was.
-安妮 -莉莲 这不是我认识的你
- Annie... - Lillian, this is not the "You" That I know.
真正的你
The "You" That I know would have
会对这些嗤之以鼻
walked in here and rolled your eyes
你会认为
and thought this was completely
这些事很荒谬很愚蠢
over-the-top, ridiculous and stupid.
看看这个送礼会 看看那个该死的饼干
Look at this shower! Look at that fucking cookie!
难道你真的认为这群女人
Did you really think that this group of women
可以吃完那个饼干吗
was going to finish that cookie?
我突然想起来
Really? You know what? That reminds me, actually.
我还没有尝尝那个该死的饼干
I never got a chance to try that fucking cookie!
该死的饼干
Stupid fucking cookie!
真好吃 该死的饼干
Delicious! Stupid cookie. I think I'll...
可能蘸点巧克力会更好吃
Maybe it's better if I dip it in the chocolate.
这就是你想要的吗 莉莲
Is this what you want, Lillian?
真了不起
This is so awesome.
我们来点好吃的 热乎乎不卫生的巧克力
All right, let's have some nice, hot, unsanitary chocolate!
我的天 好烫
Ahh! It's hot! Jesus! God!
安妮 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Christ, Annie. Have you lost your fucking mind?
-你在做什么 -我在做什么
- What are you doing? - What am I doing?
你不会知道的 你跑去哪里了
You wouldn't know, would you? Where have you been?
你不知道 让我告诉你吧
You would have no idea. Let me fill you in, okay?
自从你订婚了 一切都变了
Ever since you got engaged, everything has turned to shit!
这是我的婚礼
You know what? This is supposed to be about my time!
你毁了我每一项活动
You have managed to ruin every event
太感谢你了
in my wedding. Thank you very much.
好吧 也谢谢你
Okay, well, thank you very much.
都是她的错 不是我
It's all her fault. It is not mine!
你当然不知道
And you would know that,
因为你的脑袋和你秀发一直都塞在你的屁♥股♥里
if you got your beautiful haired head out of your asshole.
事实上 是她的屁♥股♥里
In fact, out of her asshole,
她的屁♥股♥一定是漂得白白的
which I'm sure is perfectly bleached.
确实是的
You know what? It is!
我是怎么知道的
And you know how I know?
因为我和她一起去美容院
Because I went to the fucking salon with her
把我的屁♥股♥也漂白了
and I got my asshole bleached, too!
我喜欢我现在的屁♥股♥
And I love my new asshole!
你知道吗 为什么你就不能为我高兴
You know what? Why can't you just be happy for me
然后回家
and then go home and talk
像正常人一样在背后议论我
behind my back later, like a normal person?
我替你高兴 莉莲 我很替你高兴
I am happy for you, Lillian. I am very happy for you.
电影精选列表