Yeah, she got the jump on you.
我想看男人
I want balls in my face.
说实话 我赞成去拉斯维加斯
Honestly, I think it's Vegas.
我喜欢木偶魔术
I love puppets.
男人
Balls.
我们还没想好
I guess we are undecided.
安妮窝在后面的经济仓 我好心疼
I feel so bad Annie's stuck back in coach.
我说帮她买♥♥机票
I know, I offered to pay for her
这样她也能坐头等舱
so she could sit in first class,
但她不让
but she said no.
她自尊心太强了
She's too proud.
你能这样做我很感动
It was nice of you to offer.
没有行李吧
No carry- on, huh?
-没有 -我看也是
- No. - Yeah, I noticed.
我注意到你也没往头顶的行李架上放什么
I noticed you didn't put anything in the overhead bin either.
我懂的
And I get it.
你知道的 保护与服务
I get it. I want you to know, protect and serve
空警风范
Air Marshal-style.
什么
What?
我无意冒犯你的隐私
I don't want to infringe on your privacy, man.
我只是很感激你对这个国家的贡献
I just... I really appreciate what you do for this country.
万分崇敬
And I respect the hell out of you.
那就好
That's great.
我不是空警 我得打个盹了
I'm not an Air Marshal. I'm going to take a nap.
棒极了 没问题
Awesome. Cool.
我来替你看着
I'll take the first watch.
我不是空警 你不必替我看着
I'm not an Air Marshal. You don't need to take a watch.
好的
Okay.
我看着呢
I've got the first watch.
请检查您的安全带已扣上
Please check your seatbelts
起飞前 您的座椅靠背
and that your seat backs
必须调成竖直
are in an upright position before takeoff.
天哪
Gosh.
我真希望飞机快点到
I am really hoping this flight is quick,
我们能安全抵达
and we get there on the ground safely.
对不起 我不习惯坐飞机
I'm not a good flyer, I'm sorry.
昨晚我梦见飞机坠毁了
I had a dream last night that we went down.
嗯 太恐怖了 你也在里面
Yep. It was terrible. You were in it.
什么?
What?
天哪 听起来好像要出事
Oh God, it sounds like something's happening.
安妮 你过来干什么
Annie, what are you doing up here?
你得呆在座位上
You are supposed to be in your seat.
我知道 我有点恐慌发作
I know. I'm freaking out a little bit.
夫人 飞机还在爬升
Ma'am, we're still ascending.
请您返回您的座位坐好
You're gonna need to return to your seat.
好的 我只是...
Okay, I was just...
安妮 我有点药
Annie, I have something.
吞两片你就睡着了
Take two, you'll fall asleep,
等你醒来我们就到了 给
wake up and we'll be there. Here.
夫人 您必须回到您的座位上去了
Ma'am, you're going to have to return to your seat, please.
没事的
It's fine.
好吧 没事没事
Okay. All right, all right.
女士!
Ma'am!
就走就走
All right. All right.
天哪 我觉得好过意不去
Oh, my God, I feel terrible.
我应该在后面陪她的
I should be sitting back there with her.
而不是端坐在一等舱里 我太差劲了
I shouldn't be up here in first class. I feel like such a jerk.
莉琳 这是你的单身告别周末
Lil, this is your weekend, okay?
你该好好享受一下 放松点
You are treating yourself. Just relax.
她会安然无恙 会认识新朋友
She will be fine. She will make friends.
经济舱比这儿有更多同机之谊 我保证
There is much more sense of community in coach, I promise you.
她会好好的
She'll be fine.
我不敢相信你居然从来没和其他人在一起过
I can't believe you've never been with anybody else.
只有凯文
Just Kevin.
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just...
贝卡 我实在忍♥不住替你难过
Becca, I just can't help but feel bad for you.
你都不知道你到底想要什么
You don't even know what you want.
兄弟 我得知道你把枪放哪儿了
I got to know where you keep the gun, man.
在脚踝那儿 腰边 还是后背?
I mean, is it ankle, hip, lower back?
你不会...不会放在两股之间 对吧
You don't... Between the cheeks, do you?
不会 我不会把枪插在屁♥股♥里
No, I don't stick a gun up my butt.
那太蠢了
That's stupid.
我没说里
I didn't say "Up."
我就认识一家伙 完成过很多秘密任务
I just knew of a guy, that guy did a lot of undercover work.
我只知道他屁♥股♥上满是胶带印
And all I know is he had tape marks all up and down his cheeks.
那不可能是真的
That can't be true.
人们不会把枪放在屁♥股♥里
People don't keep guns up their asses
因为倘若你要用枪 你怎么拿出来
because if you needed to use it, how are you going to get it?
他在裤袋里开个口
He cut a hole in his pocket.
什么
What?
在后面的裤袋里
It was in his back pocket.
从屁♥股♥那儿拿出来
You have got to get something out of your ass
在牛仔裤后面的口袋里开个洞
and you cut a hole in the back of your jeans,
你还想说你拿不到那东西
you want to tell me you can't get to something?
我没枪可以放在屁♥股♥里来证明你的观点
I don't have a gun for you to put up my ass to make your point.
我可以用我的随声听来证明
I can put my Nano. I will show you.
我愿意...如果你能为我找一把剪刀
I will... If you get me scissors,
在裤袋里开个口
I will cut a hole in my pocket.
你永远都不会发现它 除非我让你发现
And you will never find this again until I want you to find it.
凯文只在床上做♥爱♥ 关灯 在被子里
Kevin can only have sex in bed, in the dark,
还只在我们都洗过澡后
under the covers, only after we have showered
各洗各的
separately.
有时候 等我们都洗完了
And sometimes, by the time we are finished cleaning ourselves,
他又太累而不能做
he's too tired.
结果我也得装得很累 但我一点也不累
And then I pretend I'm tired, but I'm not tired.
我一点也不累 一点也不
I'm not tired. I'm not tired.
这就是为什么每个女孩
That's why every girl
都需要淫♥荡♥的大学时代
needs those slutty college years.
来多多尝试 离开你的老路
To experiment, get it out of your system,
找到自己的偏好
find out what you like.
不好意思 等你有空了
Excuse me, could I have a glass of alcohol
能为我拿杯酒吗
when you get a chance?
两杯双料威士忌加七喜可乐
Two double Seven and Sevens.
那种酒...
Is that...
你会喜欢的 有点甜
You will like it. It's sweet.
我得去卫生间
I have to go to the bathroom.
可我听说有个女人在飞机卫生间里
But I heard about a woman who went to the bathroom on a plane.
被马桶吸进去了
She got sucked into the toilet.
整个地吸进去了
Sucked right in.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yes.
我只是觉得
Yeah, I just think that
你给我的药不起作用
what you gave me didn't really do anything.
我的肾上腺素之类的太泛滥了
I just have too much adrenalin or something.
不过还是谢谢你
But, thanks.
要不你试试我的苏格兰威士忌
Why don't you take my scotch?
可以当做药引子
It will just give the pill a little kick that it needs.
真的 我一直这么服药
Honestly, I do it all the time.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯 我体格比你小 药力不会过强的
Yeah, and I'm much smaller than you, so you'll handle it.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
好喝吗
Yummy?
嗯 味道不错
Yeah, it's good.
你该一饮而尽 不要再浪费时间了
You should just toss it back. Don't waste any more time.
好
Okay.
看看
Ohh. Look at that.
会有用的 会有用的
Okay, that'll do it. That'll do it.
你们都不再有性生活了吗
So you don't even have sex anymore?
不 我一直都有性生活
No, I have sex constantly.
没完没了的性
The sex is constant.
但他有五年没吻我了
电影精选列表