你能来电♥话♥找我真是太好了
I'm so... I'm so glad you called.
你有空真是太好了
Ithree
'm so glad you were free.
天哪 我爱你的眼睛
God, I love your eyes.
好 现在干啥
Okay, now what?
握住我的蛋蛋
Cup my balls.
好 很好 我能做到
Okay, yes. All right. I can do that.
-握住了 -握住了
- Oh! There it is. - There we go.
这样很舒服
That feels good.
你最会做了
You know what to do.
好 这样吧 慢点儿 慢慢来
Okay, you know what? Slow it down, slow it down.
很好 慢慢来
Okay. Slow it down.
就是这样 你舒服吗
There we go. How's that?
不错 舒服又缓慢
That's good, nice and slow.
对吧 你感觉好吗
See? Doesn't that feel good?
还行 不过我还是想来快的
Yeah. No, I want to go fast.
想快是吗 那就快点吧
You want to go fast? Fast.
不要
Yeah. No...
这样很舒服
Oh, yeah. That feels good.
爽
Oh, Yeah.
爽
Yeah.
爽
Oh, Yeah.
这样好不好 我想
Okay. You know what? I think...
我们可以换个节奏试试
I think maybe we are on different rhythms here.
我做了个噩梦 吓死我了
I was having a nightmare. I was so scared.
早上好
Good morning.
你真美
You look beautiful.
才没有 我肯定难看死了
No, I'm sure I look terrible.
我刚醒 你逗我吧
I just woke up. Are you kidding?
肯定丑死了
I'm sure I'm a mess.
你留下过夜了
You slept over.
没错
I did.
我以为我们约好不过夜的
I thought we had a rule against that.
-逗你玩的 -吓我一跳
- I'm kidding. - Oh.
-你真逗 -我开玩笑的
- That was funny. - I'm kidding.
早上的你还真有意思
You're funny in the morning.
-我喜欢跟你玩 -我也是
- I like hanging out with you. - Oh. Yeah.
我喜欢跟你出去 我觉得我们很处得来
I love hanging out with you. I think we get along really well
你又这么性感
and you're so sexy.
我知道
I know.
只是我近期工作很忙
I just have a lot coming up at work
不想做些无法实现的承诺
and I don't want to make promises I can't keep.
明白吗 我知道你懂
You know what I mean? I know you do.
我明白 我们想法一样
Yeah. We're on the same page.
我现在也不想恋爱
I'm not looking for a relationship right now, either.
这么说吧
Let's just say that.
不管你想怎么样 我都可以
Whatever you wanna... I can do...
我宁愿只是...我喜欢简单的
I'd rather just... I like simple...
我跟别的姑娘不一样
I'm not like other girls.
我不是那种逼你跟我在一起的人
I'm not like, "Be my boyfriend!".
除非你愿意
Unless you were like, "Yeah!".
然后我还不一定答应呢
Then I'd be like, "Maybe."
那我们就跳过这个过程
Mmm. But let's not.
我也不想恋爱
I don't want that either.
太尴尬了 我真的想让你走了
Wow, this is so awkward. I really want you to leave,
可不知道怎么说才不像个混♥蛋♥
but I don't know how to say it without sounding like a dick.
你知道她 看她的头发
Oh, you know her, would you look at that hair
公共市场
你知道她 瞧她脚上那双鞋
Yeah, you know her, check out those shoes
哈雷摩托车
她看上去像从布鲁斯里走出来的人
She looks like she stepped out of the middle of somebody's blues
对 她那么无聊
Yeah, she's so dull,
伴娘
快来把她撕碎
come on rip her to shreds
快点 手放在头后
Come on! Hands behind your heads!
一起做 仰卧起坐
Let's go! Sit-ups!
你们肥得像盘子里熏肉 恶心死了
You're looking like pieces of bacon on a plate. It's disgusting!
我都闻到脂肪的味道了
I smell the fat!
-他吓死人了 -我也怕他
- He scares me. - Me, too.
但是他很会激励人
But he's an excellent motivator.
那倒是
That's true.
你们在看什么
What are you looking at?
惨了 他看见我们了 天哪
Oh, Shit, he sees us. Oh, God.
你们俩
Hey! Hey!
要是想上课
If you want to take this class,
就得像其他娘们一样
you're going to have to pay for it
给我交钱
like the rest of these bitches!
什么 你们在跳舞吗
What, are you dancing?
在公园里头上舞蹈课是吗
In the park... Dance class?
你们才不是在跳舞
You are not dancing.
你们才不是在公园里跳舞
You are not dancing in the park!
-快逃 快点 -占小便宜的家伙
- Go, go, go, go! - Freeloaders!
我要过去了
I'm coming over there.
-他过来了吗 -我要抓住你们
- Is he coming? - I'm coming after you!
对不起啦 罗德尼 我们在省钱
Sorry, Rodney. We're on a budget.
拜托 才十二块钱
Oh, come on! It's only 12 bucks!
天哪
Oh, my God!
十二块钱也省 占小便宜的混♥蛋♥
Come on! You fucking freeloaders.
-我们疯了 -没错
- We are out of our minds. - I know.
还好啦 我倒是挺高兴我们能一起锻炼
That's okay. I'm so glad that we got to do this.
我感觉好久没见到你了
I feel like I haven't seen you in forever.
我最近常去芝加哥
Mmm. I've been in Chicago a lot.
我知道 在道格家过夜
I know. Sleeping at Dougie's house.
离公♥司♥近而已
Well, it's just closer to work.
不管怎么样 你们处得还好吗
How is it going with him anyway?
不知道 其实还好
I don't know. I mean, it's fine,
但我觉得他最近在躲着我
but I just feel like he's been distant lately.
我也不知道了
And I don't know...
他最近老叫我"伙计"
He calls me "Dude" A lot.
那倒没什么
That doesn't mean anything.
我觉得没什么
I think everything is fine.
我也不知道 不管怎样
I don't know. Anyway,
你昨晚干什么了
what did you do last night?
你昨晚干什么了
What did you do last night?
你不会又犯了吧
You are not telling me something.
我跟特德出去了 一小下
I hung out with Ted for a little bit.
-我就知道 -玩得挺开心的
- I knew it! - We had fun.
-很开心 -我不喜欢你找他是因为
- It was fun. - Here's what I don't like about it.
跟他见面后你就讨厌自己 屡试不爽
You hate yourself after you see him, every time.
然后我们说这么一堆废话
And then we go through this,
然后你感觉糟透了
and then you feel like shit,
就好像你去见他
and it's almost like you're doing it
是因为你讨厌你自己
because you feel bad about yourself.
他很晚时候打给我 然后我们一起出去
He called me late, and we hung out.
这没什么 而且 我挺开心的
It wasn't a big deal. And you know what? It was fun.
真恶心 你跟他上♥床♥了
Ew! You had sex with him.
只是个成人式的过夜
We had an adult sleepover.
那他在你的嘴里"过夜"了吗
Ooh. Did you let him sleep over in your mouth?
-安妮 -对不起啦
- Annie! - I'm sorry!
真受不了你
You're unbelievable.
他老把他那话儿放在我脸附近
He kept putting it near my face.
男人就爱这么干 对吧
They do that, don't they?
他们为什么这样呢 想要我们张口
Why do they do that? Let us offer.
要是我们不张口
If we don't offer...
拜托 你就应该一巴掌把它扇开
Please. You're supposed to slap it away.
我做不到
I couldn't.
没人想看那东西
You don't want to look right at it.
对呀
No.
让人感觉被侵犯了 就好像
It's too aggressive. It's like...
"有人在家吗"
"Hello."
这是我的感觉
That's my impression.
那是蛋蛋吗
Those are the balls?
电影精选列表