你一个朋友也没有
that you don't have any friends.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
不 我不认为你想要帮助
No, I don't think you want any help.
我认为你想要一个同情会
I think you want to have a little pity party. That's not true.
安妮想要一个同情会
I think Annie wants a little pity party.
-你是个混♥蛋♥ 安妮 -你想干什么
- You're an asshole, Annie! - Oh, my God. What are you doing?
你是混♥蛋♥ 我是生活 生活打扰你了吗
You're an asshole. I'm life. Is life bothering you?
是的 你在干什么
Yes! What are you doing?
我就是生活 安妮
I'm life, Annie. I'm life, Annie.
你得和生活抗争
You have got to fight back on life.
梅根
Megan!
你最好学会怎么抗争
You better learn to fight.
梅根
Megan!
我是生活 我要狠狠地折磨你
I'm life and I'm going to bite you in the ass!
-梅根 -不对 是你的生活 转过来
- Megan... - It's not me. I'm your life. Turn over!
我的老天
My God!
我是想让你
I'm trying to get you to
和你那该死的生活抗争 你却不干
fight for your shitty life, and you won't do it!
-你却不干 -停下来
- You just won't do it. - Stop it.
不要再打你自己了 不要打自己
You stop slapping yourself. Stop slapping yourself.
我是你的生活 安妮 我是你的...
I'm your life, Annie. I'm your shitty...
对不起
I'm sorry.
打得好
Nice hit.
好了
All right.
我很高兴看到你有一点朝气了
I'm glad to see you've got a little bit of spark in you.
这才是真正的安妮
I knew that Annie was in there somewhere.
我想
I think...
我想我可以跟你讲一个小女孩的故事了
I think you're ready now to hear a little story about a girl.
一个叫梅根的女孩
A girl named Megan.
有一个叫梅根的女孩
A girl named Megan that didn't have
有一个不愉快的高中时代
a very good time in high school.
我说的梅根就是我
I'm referring to myself when I say "Megan."
-就是我 -我知道
- It's me, Megan. - Yeah, I got that.
我知道你一定在想
I know you look at me now and think,
拜托 她得高中一定过得很愉快
"Boy, she must have breezed through high school."
不是这样的 安妮
Not the case, Annie.
我的学校里过得一点也不轻松
No, this was not easy going up and down the halls. Okay?
他们曾经会炸我
They used to try to blow me up.
他们把鞭炮丢到我头上
They threw firecrackers at my head.
鞭炮
Firecrackers.
是的 不是比喻
I mean literally. I'm not saying that figuratively.
他们朝我扔鞭炮 说我是怪人
I got firecrackers thrown at my head. They called me a freak.
你认为我被吓住了吗
Do you think I let that break me?
你以为我回家对妈妈哭着说
Do you think I went home to my mommy, crying,
我没有朋友 梅根一个朋友也没有
"I don't have any friends. Megan doesn't have any friends"
我没有 你知道我怎么做的吗
No, I did not. You know what I did?
我振作精神 努力学习
I pulled myself up, I studied really hard.
图书馆每本书我都看过 而现在呢
I read every book in the library. And now?
我在政♥府♥工作
I work for the government. I have
我有最高的信任度
the highest possible security clearance.
-别重复 -我不会的
- Don't repeat that! - I won't.
我不能保护你
I can't protect you.
我了解所有的核武器 我懂密♥码♥
I know where all the nukes are and I know the codes.
我不会说出去
I won't say anything.
说出来会吓死你
You would be amazed.
很多大型商场
A lot of shopping malls.
别重复
Don't repeat that!
好的
I won't.
我有六栋房♥子
I have six houses.
几个月前我买♥♥了一辆十八轮♥大♥货车
I bought an 18-wheeler a
只是因为我有那个钱
couple of months ago just because I could.
你失去了莉莲
Okay, you lost Lillian.
得到另一个好朋友
You got another best friend
就坐在你面前
sitting right in front of you, if you would notice.
你不能再自怨自艾了
Now, you got to stop feeling sorry for yourself.
因为我不和那些把自己的问题
Okay, 'cause I do not associate with people
都归咎于世界的人交往
that blame the world for their problems.
因为问题是你自己的 安妮
'Cause you're your problem, Annie.
你得自己解决
And you're also your solution.
对吧 我是说
Right? I mean, that's...
你明白吗
You get that?
我就是想她了
I just miss her, I guess.
我知道
Yeah, I know you do.
我知道
I know you do.
好了 就是要这样
All right, come on. Bring it in.
这才是...
There's the Annie...
这才是我认识的安妮
There's the Annie I knew was there, okay?
同志 你得洗洗头发了
All right. Man, you have got to wash your hair.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
这头发得洗洗了
You've got to wash that hair.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
我爱你
I love you.
比尔·考兹比汽车修理店
看着不错 谢谢
Looks great. Thank you.
罗兹和我老交情了
Rhodes and I worked out a deal way back when,
这次免费
so it's on the house.
真的吗
Are you serious?
是 我欠他人情
Yeah. I owe him big time.
真太好了
That's really nice.
妈
Hey, Mom?
这位是我妈 朱迪
This is my mom, Judy.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hey, how are you? Nice to meet you.
我也很高兴认识你
Good to meet you, too.
等等 我们是不是在嗜酒者互诫协会见过
Wait a minute, don't I know you from AA?
天哪 你做了那个菊芋蘸酱 是吗
Oh, my gosh. You made that artichoke dip, didn't you?
还不错吧
It's good, huh?
非常棒
It's just delicious.
对不起
进来
Come in.
你确定今天不和我一起去吗
Are you sure you're not gonna come with me today?
今天是莉莲的大喜日子
It's Lillian's big day.
妈 她不想我去
Mom, she doesn't want me there.
我给你做个金枪鱼三明治
I'll fix you a tuna fish sandwich.
妈 现在才早上八点钟
Mom, it's 8:00 in the morning.
你可以放糖浆上去
You can put syrup on it.
我明白
I know.
你好
Hi.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我想知道你了解莉莲的下落吗
I was wondering if you knew where Lillian was.
我怎么会 你怎么这么问
No, why would I... what do you mean?
我找不到她 我们都找遍了
I can't find her. We've looked everywhere.
什么
What?
她不见了 你能帮帮忙吗
She is missing. Can you help?
好 稍等一下
Okay, just wait here.
我认识个人或许能帮忙
I think I know someone that might be able to help.
-我去拿车钥匙 -我能用一下...
- I'll get my keys. - Can I just use...
我想不通什么地方可能会出错
I mean, I just don't know what could have possibly gone wrong.
一切都进展得很顺利
Everything was going smoothly.
婚纱非常漂亮 从巴黎订制的
The dress looked fantastic. It had come in from Paris.
道格表现非常好 也很配合
Dougie was being great and very helpful.
我把每件事情的细节都规划好了
I had organized everything to the last final detail.
我就是
I just...
我不知道她怎么回事
I don't know what's happened to her.
我不知道 你该知道啊 是吧
I don't know. You should know, right?
你是她最好的朋友 很奇怪啊你不知道
You're her best friend. It's weird that you don't know.
你们那么亲近
You guys are so close.
安妮 我想亲自为发生的
Annie, I want to apologize to you personally
这些不愉快事情道歉
for all of the things that have gone down.
我知道我伤害了你
I know that I hurt you,
我让你和莉莲之间产生了间隙
and that I created a distance between you and Lillian.
电影精选列表