Shit!
大家冷静下来 我是空警
Everyone, remain calm! I'm an Air Marshal.
我就知道 我来支援你 约翰
Yes! I knew it. I got your back, Jon!
机翼上有个女人 我看见她了
There is a woman on the wing. I saw her.
他们有事瞒着我们
There's something they're not telling us.
我们逃出去吧 打开机舱门 逃出去
Let's get out! Let's open the doors and get out!
她一身殖民时期的打扮
She is dressed in traditional Colonial garb.
道别吧 我们要坠机了
Say goodbye! We are going down!
保持冷静
Stay calm.
他们有事瞒着我们
There is something they are not telling us.
机翼上有个殖民时期的女人
There is a Colonial woman on the wing.
我来保护飞行员
I will cover the pilot!
她是谁 她想干什么
Who is she? What does she want?
怀俄明州卡斯珀国际机场
前往芝加哥
给我个机会补偿你 求你了
Just let me make it up to you, please.
听我说
I'm telling you,
你的结婚送礼会绝对棒极了
your shower is going to be amazing.
我有好多好点子
I have so many ideas.
我想跟你谈谈送礼会
I want to talk to you about the shower.
我觉得
I feel like
你压力太大了
it has been really overwhelming for you.
让你变得疯狂了
It's just starting to make you crazy.
不 莉琳 我没事 我是说...
No, Lil, I'm fine. I mean...
莉琳 我很好
Lil, I'm fine.
不 你有事
No, you're not fine.
你不是很好 安妮
You are not fine, Annie,
从现在开始
and we need things to just
我们得让事情顺顺利利的
flow smoothly from now on
恰好海伦对这些事特别上手
and Helen just knows how to do this kind of stuff.
她一直在忙这种事
She does it all the time.
她擅长 她也喜欢
She is good at it. She likes doing it.
这样你就不用再操心
This way you don't have to
午餐和旅行计划了
plan any more lunches or trips.
你不必再勉为其难了
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
我晓得了
I get it.
我想这样安排
I think it'll be best here on out
送礼会和其他活动都是最好
for the shower and for everything.
嗯 随你的意来
Yeah, whatever you want.
这样也许最好
I mean, it's probably best.
我觉得是 对吧
I think so, right?
嗯 我只想你开开心心的
Yeah. I just want you to be happy.
我想这样安排我会开心的 不会错的
I think that will make me happy. It will be good.
就这样
Good.
你能陪陪我吗
Do you want to hang out?
这一点都不好笑 别笑了
It's not funny! Stop laughing.
有点好笑吧
It's a little funny.
我的女伴们没一个笑出来 真的
None of those girls are laughing, believe me.
这不好笑 你被赶下过飞机吗
It's not funny. Have you ever been kicked off a plane?
应该是没有
I can't say that I have.
对嘛
Thank you.
女伴们现在恨死我了
All of the girls hate me right now.
你成了首席差劲伴娘
You are like the maid of dishonor.
我希望莉莲不要生我的气太久
I hope Lillian isn't going to be mad at me for too long.
不会的 她不会一直生气
No, she will be all right.
我不知道 我只是希望
I don't know, I just wish things were
一切能像从前那样就好了
the way that they used to be, you know.
我感到她的生活就要开始了
I feel like her life is going off
会越来越完美 而我的生活还...
and getting perfect, and mine is just like...
会变好的
It will turn around, you know.
这话我听了很多年了
I have been hearing that for a long time.
日子会有起色的 我确信无疑
It's going to turn around. I just know it.
随便吧
Anyway.
你得再做蛋糕
You got to bake.
我跟你说过 我不再做了
I don't really do that anymore, I told you.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 就是
I don't know, it's just...
我不知道 上次失败后 我就
I don't know, after it just went under, I just, kind of,
像是 不干了 我猜
stopped, I guess.
做蛋糕不再让我开心
It doesn't make me happy anymore.
你无法靠它赚钱不代表
Just because you didn't make any money at it,
你在蛋糕上失败了
doesn't mean that you failed at it.
我亏了一大笔钱
I lost a lot of money.
所有的积蓄
All my money.
但是你做蛋糕很有天分
But you are so good at it.
还是谈点别的吧
Oh, well. Let's change the subject.
再不做蛋糕了 那一页翻过去了
No more baking. I'm done.
我不懂你怎么不能再做了
I don't know how you just can't do it anymore.
如果我不当警♥察♥了 我还是会
If I wasn't a cop anymore, I would still...
逮捕人
Arrest people?
带枪出行 对人开枪
...go out with a gun and shoot people.
我大概不会那样子
I probably wouldn't do that.
我只是试图安慰你
I'm just trying to make you feel better.
你人挺好的
You are okay, you know.
你并不了解我
You don't know me very well.
我足够了解你 知道你过得没那么差
I know you well enough to know that you're not so bad.
你还有潜力
You got some stuff.
还有星星点点的希望
You got bits and pieces going on.
谢谢你这么说
Thanks.
关于你 我一直在想
I have been thinking about you a little bit.
关于我 真的吗
About me? Really?
你有点特别
There is something about you.
特别让人心仪
Something about you that sticks.
我恨纽扣
I hate buttons.
卧室在哪
Where is the bedroom?
对不起 那是山地自行车
Sorry. It's a mountain bike.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你喜欢骑车上山吗
Do you like mountain biking?
脱掉它
Take this off.
真高兴我们能这样
I'm so glad this is happening.
我也是
So am I.
早
Hello.
早上好
Morning.
不好意思 我不是有意要吓你
Sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out.
没事 没关系
No, it's okay.
我坐在这儿没那么久
I haven't been sitting here that long.
对不起 我昨晚睡着了
Sorry, I guess I fell asleep.
我不是有意过夜的
I didn't mean to sleep over.
别说傻话
Don't be silly.
给你准备了一杯卡布奇诺
I made you a cappuccino.
你煮的
Made it?
嗯
Yeah.
昨晚真开心
So, last night was fun.
的确 很开心
It was. It was very fun.
我很开心
I had fun.
是开心
It was fun.
如果你不介意随我到厨房♥的话
If you care to accompany me to the kitchen,
开心还会延续
the fun may continue.
不同方式的开心
A different kind of fun.
要不你穿上衣服收拾一下 然后...
But why don't you just get dressed and whatever, and...
我把你的衣服放在那儿了
I left your clothes over there.
好
Okay.
我在厨房♥等你
And I'll see you in there.
好的
Okay.
欢迎大驾光临
There she is.
你的工作坊等着你
Your workshop awaits.
我知道这有点疯狂 但我出去了一趟
I know it's a bit crazy, but I popped out
买♥♥了这些烤蛋糕的材料器具
and I got a few little baking bits and pieces.
黄油 牛奶
Butter, milk.
因为我想
Because I thought that
今天我们一起烤蛋糕会很好玩
it would be fun for us to bake together today.
当然 你负责烤
电影精选列表